Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Twenty One

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung was typing the report about his new project when suddenly, his phone rang. He look at the ID and picked it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Bastard! Come to Infinity Cafe now!" The other on the line said. Hyunseung take a look at his phone again to look at his ID.

"Are you crazy? It is damn raining and I have a lot of work." He said.

"I don't care! Why? Are you busy managing my cousin's company?" The person said. Hyunseung blow out air from his mouth.

"Wait me there." Hyunseung said and hung up. He close his laptop and run out.

|----|

Hyunseung rushing crossing the road with one of his hand covered his head. He open the door and went in the cafe. He spot the two boys talking. He walk to the table and take a sit.

"What is it that you guys want?" Hyunseung ask. The two boys turn their gaze angrily.

"You really are different Hyunseung." The oldest said.

"Yoseob Hyung, Gikwang.. I never change. Nothing different. This is the real me." Hyunseung said.

"You did change. When we were small, you and Kim Hyunseung are no different. But now, you are the demon that kill an angel." Gikwang said. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Why did you do that?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung smirk and lean forward

"Do what?" Hyunseung ask innocently. Yoseob smile annoyingly.

"Bastard! The company, Hyunseung Hyung.." Gikwang said.

"You guys knew already right? None of them is my fault. The company, Woohyun betrayed us. Hyunseung Hyung.. It was an accident. Not my real intention duh." Hyunseung said with a smirk. Yoseob felt his inner beast can come out right now.

"Haneul! How could you say like that." Gikwang said.

"Don't call me Haneul. Haneul is already dead. I am Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung to be exact." Hyunseung said.

"You didn't deserve to be call Hyunseung. Or even, have the same face as Hyunseung Hyung.." Gikwang said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Gikwang, in case you don't know, since small, I have the same face as Hyunseung Hyung.. Even when I grow up, this face is mine. I just change my name duh. I don't care. I can do anything I want." Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung! You know that the kids love you so much! Junhyung love you too! It hurts him to know that you kill his wife! He really don't want to believe it. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun is sick Hyunseung. Don't you have heart?" Gikwang said. Yoseob just keep quiet. He still hold his anger. Hyunseung sigh.

"Seriously Gikwang you don't know? I was born without heart. So, I don't have heart and I just do whatever I want." Hyunseung said and chuckle.

"Ah! Moreover, I don't care about love anymore. About the kids or whatsoever. I don't care if they die. In fact, I can kill them if I want." Hyunseung said. And that is the last straw for Yoseob. He stand up and slap Hyunseung's cheek. Hard. The customer in the cafe turn their attention to them.

"Bastard! The kids love you so much because they thought you are their mother! You are really lucky that you have lovely children even before you give birth of them! You don't know how it feels to know that you wouldn't have any child for the rest of your life! You don't know how it feels to know that your womb is useless! You don't know how it feels to not have a child to kiss and hug you! You don't know how it feels to not be able to be a mother. To hear your own child call you mother or Umma. Every single wife praying that they will be a mother! But you! You wants to kill the angel that will bring you to heaven?" Yoseob shout. Hyunseung stare at the ground.

"Hyunseung.. Just go die. Just die without is knowing. Die without us seeing. Die. Just die. So that our family wouldn't suffer anymore. Just die without our forgiveness. Because till the time you are buried, I will never forgive you." Yoseob storm out to the rain while crying.

"Yoseob Hyung.." Gikwang called. He stand up and before he chase Yoseob, he look at Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung.. Yoseob Hyung can't pregnant. There is tumor in his womb. He wouldn't get pregnant.. Farewell, Jang Haneul.." Gikwang said and went out to search Yoseob. The customer went back to their business. Some of them whispering and throw dirty look at Hyunseung.

Hyunseung blink his eyes several time. He touch his bleeding lips and chuckle.

"This week I have got many bruise already.  Nice just nice." Hyunseung said and sip Yoseob's hot coffee. He turn his gaze outside the window.

|----|

He look at the pictures that surround him. Too many pictures of them together. Too many moments that makes him feel the revenge getting bigger. He just wants to feel their parents' love. Is that wrong? But, his dearly parents never once look at him. They just care about his younger brother. Why? Because the younger is sick. He doesn't have long time to live in this world. Heck! He still standing strong for 22 years already.

How he hope his parents is still alive. So that he can prove to his parents that he can success without anyone's help. He is 25 for God sake. Why the hell that the 22 years old boy can own his own company while he, stuck with his main family's company. Why must he become a loser? Why him out of 8 billion people out there.

He look at the picture hanging around him. The smiling faces of his family picture. Smiling face of his younger brother. He take out blade from his drawer. Aiming at the picture. He throw it and the blade stab the eyes' of his younger brother picture. He smirk.

"No worries little brother, I will send you to our parents as soon as possible... I will.." He said while tracing his finger at the picture. He take the blade once again and tore his brother picture into pieces. He is crazy. Crazy for his own brother. For his own family.

Little did he know, someone was looking at him with tears in his eyes. He clasp his hand at his mouth and muffle a sob. He ran from the place to the cold rain.

|----|

Gikwang look around the place. Cold rain hit him perfectly. He spot Yoseob at one of the swing. Gikwang walk to Yoseob quietly and backhugged him.

"Hyung.. Don't cry anymore please.." Gikwang said.

"Kiki, he doesn't know how lucky he is to have twin like Jae and Hyun. He didn't even married yet. Why me? Why not anyone else. I can't even have any child in my arms. Doojoon. He has always want a baby. He wants a child that can play football with him. Why can't I give him one?" Yoseob said and cry hardly.

"Seobie Hyung.. We can try other way.. Please, don't lose hope yet.." Gikwang whisper. Yoseob hug him tight and cry.

"Cry Hyung.. Don't hold it back anymore.." Gikwang said and let Yoseob cry in his arm. The rain didn't show any sgn to stop. It is raining more heavily.

"Looks like the world is crying with me huh? Maybe because of my past and my sin towards Hyunseung Hyung too before." Yoseob said. And Gikwang still remember what Yoseob did towards Kim Hyunseung before.

"Hyung, it was all in the past. Don't remember it anymore." Gikwang said.

"How can I? Maybe because of that, I got this stupid tumor in my womb. Serve me right Gikwang." Yoseob said and chuckle bitterly. Gikwang shook his head.

"Hyung.." Gikwang was speechless. He don't know what to say anymore. Because he is so sure that this is one of God's punishment towards Yoseob sin to Kim Hyunseung before. Only the two of them know what Yoseob did five years ago.

|----|

Jae Hyun climb to his bed.He inhale the sweet scent of his bed. He look at his room and notice his sister's belonging is not there anymore.

"Appa!" Jae Hyun called. Junhyung rushed to his son's room.

"What? " Junhyung ask.

"Where is Noona's things? I can't see any." Jae Hyun said. Junhyung smile a little.

"Appa forget to tell you that your noona ask to change room. She wants a room by herself." Junhyung said.

"Did she talk? Appa? She talk? She sais it to you?!" Jae Hyun ask. His eyes is glimmering. Junhyung smile turn into a sad one.

"No honey.. She didn't talk. She wrote it down at his notebook. She has her own notebook now to communicate with us." Junhyung said. Jae Hyun look down with tears in his eyes.

'How could noona leave me alone. She didn't even talk now. Does noona doesn't love me anymore?' Jae Hyun thought. He wipe his tears. Junhyung walk towards his son and pull him into a hug.

"Noona doesn't love me anymore.." Jae Hyun whisper. Junhyung bit his lips to prevent the tears from fall down.

"No my love.. She loves you. But she.. She just need some time. Give her a space baby." Junhyung said. Pre..vent his voice from cracking.

"Umma doesn't love me anymore too. He left me again.." Jae Hyun sobbed loudly. Junhyung tears fall down at the mention of Umma.

"No Jae Hyun.. Your Umma is dead a year ago. You have no other Umma except from Kim Hyunseung. Forget everything about your Umma;s murderer." Junhyung said. Jae Hyun look at his crying Appa and frown.

"S-Seungie Umma kill my real Umma? Appa.. Seungie Umma is not bad.. He is not.. He loves us. He loves you.." Jae Hyun said protesting. Junhyung hug his son tighter.

"Son, forget about him. You have only one Umma. And he is dead a year ago." Junhyung said. Jae Hyun cried loudly. Junhyung kiss Jae Hyun's eyes. And Jae Hyun does the same to Junhyung. That is the way they comfort each other.

Little did they know, there is a person looking at them with emotionless expression but tears in her eyes. She clench the purple notebook in her hand. The most special gift in her life.

|----|

Doojoon was waiting for Yoseob to come home. It is midnight already and Yoseob still didn't come home. He called Yoseob many times but none of it been answered. Suddenly, the door bell rang. He open the door and shocked to see soaking wet drunk Yoseob in Gikwang's arm.

"What happen Kiki?" Doojoon said and take Yoseob from Gikwang. Gikwng look guilty.

"He is depressed about.. You know about what.. And he end up drinking. I'm sorry I can't stop him." Gikwang said. Doojoon sigh.

'Pabo Yoseob.' He thought.

"No. Its not your fault Kiki. Are you sure you can go home by yourself?" Doojoon ask. Gikwang nod.

"Thank you Kiki." Doojoon said and smile a bit. Gikwang nod and turn his heel to his car.

Doojoon heard Yoseob mumbling something.

"That.. bastard... should.. love me... first.." Yoseob muttered. Doojoon tucked him on the bed. He look at his wife with sad eyes.

"Why did you become like this Seob?" Doojoon ask himself.

"Jun.. stupid.. He.. Hyunseung.. Hyung.. Should..." Yoseob muttered unclearly. He then fall into slumber.

Doojoon frown at Yoseob's word. He shrug that thought off. He kiss Yoseob gently on the lips and sleep next to his wife.

"Sleep tight baby.." And he close his eyes.

|----|

Dongwoon open the door and rub his eyes. Just who the hell that come to his house at 3 in the morning. Suddenly, a pair of arm wrapped firmly around his body.

"Kiki? You are soaking wet." Dongwoon said. But what he just hear is silent cry.

"Kiki, why are you crying?" Dongwoon ask. He pull Gikwang in. Gikwang look up,

"I-I.. I..."

"What is it Kiki?" Dongwoon ask as they sat on the couch.

"I feel really guilty. Me and Yoseob Hyung done something bad 5 years ago." Gikwang said. Dongwoon frown. Gikwang lean closer and kiss Dongwoon's lips roughly. Their action went to something further. And Gikwang spilled the truth during their make out session.

|----|

Jiyong fill in the weapon with tons of bullet.

"Papa?" He turn around to see his daughter, Yuri rubbed her eye sleepily with a giraffe plush in her hand. He walk to his daughter.

"Yuri, why are you still up?" Jiyong ask.

"I miss Yongwon.. And Mama.." Yuri said. Jiyong swallow his saliva.

"Let's go to sleep dear. We will visit Yongwon tomorrow." Jiyong said. Yuri nod and follow her Papa.

Jiyong called his friend from the phone.

"Taeyang, I need your help." Jiyong said.

"Meet me at the basement tomorrow then GD." Taeyang said. Jiyong nod and hung up.

'Hyunseung.. Just wait..' He thought and sing lullaby until he and his daughter fall asleep together.

|----|

"Which one are you siding right now?" He ask his boyfriend.

"I don't know Woo. I don't know. If I side my bestfriend, he will kill you. But if I side him, then, he will kill my bestfriend." He said.

"Gyu, choose your bestfriend. Help you bestfriend.. I will be fine.." He said and smile. Sunggyu hug his Woohyun.

"No Woo. I can't. I can't let him kill you. Youre mine. And, I will not let you go. I'm so sorry that I drag you to this." Sunggyu said guiltily.

"No Gyu. Its not your fault. Don't worry too much. Let's sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better day for us.." Woohyun said

"I will save you and my bestfriend from him. Even I have to lose myself." Sunggyu said. Woohyun pull Sunggyu into a hug.

"I love you Gyu. I love you so much Kim Sunggyu.." Woohyun muttered.

"I love you too Woohyun. I love you till no end Nam Woohyun.." Sunggyu said and they turn the night into a heated night.

|----|

Hoya look at his family picture. He trace his finger at the picture.

"Choi G.Na, why did you die before the time huh? I miss you so dearly.." Hoya said and smile sadly.

"Don't worry sister. Me and Hyunseung will avenge your death soon. Please pray for my happiness with Dongwoo." Hoya said and let his tears fall down.

The night was so cold. He hug the picture tighter to his chest. He close his eyes, hoping to see his half sister in his dream.

|---|

He parked his car and walk in the mansion. He closed the door and saw a person sat on the sofa. The person walk towards him and pull him into a hug.

"Hyunseung.. Why didn't you go to sleep yet?" He ask his brother.

"Dongwoo Hyung.." Hyunseung bit his lips and hug his brother tighter. Dongwoo blink his eyes..

"Hyunseung, what are with you?" Dongwoo ask.

"Nothing.. I just miss you Hyung.. Miss you so much.." Hyunseung muttered. Dongwoo chuckle.

"I have always been here. Why would you miss me?" Dongwoo said. Hyunseung look up.

"Hyung, can I sleep with you tonight? Just like the old time?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoo is sure he saw some crystal liquid in his brother's eyes. Dongwoo nod and smile a bit. Hyunseung smile widely and dragged his brother to the room.

Dongwoo pull the duvet to cover both he and his brother. Hyunseung turned to him.

"Hyung, you smell mint again. I thought you change to lavendar." Hyunseung said.

"No. I thought you are the one with lavendar. But still, your vanilla scent is sweet." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung smile and nod.

"Should we sleep. I am so tired today dongsaeng.." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung nod. He hug his brother and snuggle closer to his brother's chest.

"I love you so much Hyung.." Hyunseung whisper. And Dongwoo was so sure he felt his chest wet.


Thank you subscriber and readers!

So, Sunggyu and Woohyun appeared already.

I will make as many appearance for them.

Woogyu lover please see this chap and please stay tuned.