Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Twenty Four

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung walk with wall supporting him. His head is pounding against his skull. He wipe his nose and look at the crimson red liquid at his hand. It have been a month since he become the CEO for CS. He cant deny that the stress is killing him. He always have headache, sometimes, he even vomit in the morning. He also start to eat more than he always make Hoya feel weird seeing Hyunseung's behaviour. He hold his head and sigh.

"Hyunseung!" A person called him. He look around and saw a figure walking to him, but his eyes is blurry that he cant see who is the person.

"Hyunseung!" The figure call again and this time, he ran to him. Hyunseung fall on the floor as his head is spinning.

"Hyunseung, stay with me!" The person called again, Hyunseung heard him but then he close his eyes as the sleepiness wash him away.

--

"Woonie, is he okay?" He ask. Dongwoon sigh and shook his head.

"This is bad.. I don't.." Dongwoon sigh again.

"I don't think he will be able to live longer. With, you know. The thing inside him.." Dongwoon said. He shook his head.

"Do you know, who is the person?" Dongwoon ask.

"I think its Junhyung. I know, it is Junhyung's." He said.

"Doojoon Hyung, what happened a month ago?" Dongwoon ask. Doojoon look at him.

"Remember Hyunseung's promotion as CEO? Junhyung went there. He was drunk. Hyunseung send us home. And I think it happen, because when Junhyung pick the twin, he ask me if some girls take him home because he found himself, you know.. on the bed alone. I believe it is Hyunseung." Doojoon said. Dongwoon sigh.

"We have to tell Hyunseung. It will just make Hyunseung in danger." Doojoon said. They look at Hyunseung who stir in his sleep.

Hyunseung open his eyes and look around him. His head still hurt. Doojoon and Dongwoon rush to him.

"Hyunseung.." Doojoon called. Hyunseung frown.

"What am I doing here? What happen?" Hyunseung ask. Doojoon and Dongwoon exchange their looks.

"You faint just now." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod.

"I am too stress I think. The work is killing me." Hyunseung said. Doojoon bit his lips.

"I have something to tell you Hyunseung." Dongwoon said. Doojoon nod and go out of the room. Hyunseung wrinkled.

"Why?" Hyunseung ask.

"Seung, if I tell you, please don't freak out." Dongwoon said.

"Why? Just tell me Woon." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung, you pregnant.." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung blink his eyes. He feel his world crumbled.

"W-What did you say?" Hyunseung ask again. His eyes widen in disbelief.

"Hyunseung, you are pregnant. It have been a month since you pregnant." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung feel his eyes stung as his chest become heavy.

And he remember, a month ago, Yong Junhyung was in bed with him. And Hyunseung still remember, they didn't wear any protection like always. Hyunseung clasped his mouth.

"Junhyung.. No it cant be. The baby might be in danger. I cant Dongwoon. I cant keep this thing." Hyunseung said. His tears run down his cheek. Dongwoon pull him into a hug.

"Hyunseung, dont say that. It is yours. And Junhyung. You cant kill it." Dongwoon said.

"No! I cant keep this thing! I will just harm it. He might be kill by Jiyong or my own brother. I wouldn't let anyone kill him. No! I have to kill this thing so that it wouldn't hurt!" Hyunseung shout and push Dongwoon away. Dongwoon cup Hyunseung's chek.

"Hyunseung! Listen here! I know you want to protect this baby from Jiyong. But that doesn't mean that you have to kill him by your own hand. Until when you want to push everyone away because of your revenge with Jiyong? Until when you want to push everyone away so that Jiyong wouldnt hurt us? Dont you know that Jiyong will just choose anyone he like just to hurt you? Think Hyunseung! Dont sacrifice your baby!" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung shook his head and look away.

"I can't Dongwoon! It is not Jiyong only! I would just bring problems to the baby and in the end, it will die too. Dongwoon, help me kill the baby.." Hyunseung said. A slap come across his face. Hyunseung touch his reddened cheek.

"Are you that stupid? The baby is innocent. You cant kill it Seung. It live in you. You are lucky enough that you can feel another live in you. That you can give the world another star. You should be grateful." Doojoon said with tears b. Hyunseung look down in shame.

"Get out.." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon sigh and walk away.

"I'm sorry--"

"Get out Yoon Doojoon. Leave me alone." Hyunseung said again, still looking at the floor. Doojoon sigh and walk away too. Hyunseung lie on the bed and look at the scenery out of the window. The star is shining brightly. He carress his belly and close his eyes. When he open it, the tears fall down.

'Oh my God! Baby, you are innocent. Why did Umma even think like that? Baby, Umma is so sorry. Umma will protect you with Umma's life. Umma is so sorry Baby ah. Umma is sorry.' Hyunseung thought. He clasp his mouth with his hand and cry silently. He shook his head as the thought of killing his baby make him feel shame. He keep crying until the cry become loud that no one can heard. Only him, and his baby.

--

Doojoon and Dongwoon felt their tears leaked as they saw how Hyunseung cry.

"He wouldn't do stupid things. He will protect the baby." Dongwoon said.

"Hyung, be strong." Dongwoon said. Upon hearing that, Doojoon hug Dongwoon and cry. He cry out his broken heart.

"Dongwoon, I didn't blame Yoseob for what happened. But, I accept the fact that we would not have any baby. We wouldnt have any child. I accept the fact Woon. But, I really want Hyunseung to stay alive so that he can take care of the baby with all his might. I want Junhyung to love the baby. Because the baby is his. I dont want Junhyung to blame Hyunseung on everything. It is not Hyunseung's fault." Doojoon cried louder. Dongwoon nod.

"Hyung, I know, there will be a way. Hyung, dont be sad. If you are sad, then Yoseob cant be strong. He needs you Hyung. And you have to help him no matter what." Dongwoon said. Doojoon nod in the hug.

"I love him Woon." Doojoon said and cry again.

'How broken we are for the sake of happiness.'

--

Dongwoon walk in the ward. Hyunseung was looking outsde the window while one of his hand placed at his belly. Hyunseung sigh and look at the side. Dongwoon is taken aback and stand there awkwardly. Hyunseung carress his bangs so that it cover his left eye.

"Next time, Son Dongwoon, knock the door if you dont want to stand there awkwardly." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon look up and smile a bit.

"Mianhe but, you know what. You are the maknae here. From we are small, you always been cold to me." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung smirk and turn his head outside the window.

"Hey, the bangs. Yesterday, you don't have the bangs right? I mean, you change your hair style right?" Dongwoon said.

"Namshin, what does it matter now. I like my bangs so, what can I do?" Hyunseung said. Dongwoon smile a bit.

"I will tell you about your condition." Dongwoon said and flip his clip board.

"Well, it have been a month right? You will have this constant headache, morning sickness, mood swings, and you will eat more than usual. You will also start to request something weird, we call it as craving." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung make face.

"Well, I know. But, about eating more, are you saying I will be fat? Because you know, I care about my body." Hyunseung said and smirk again.

"You are the same like when we were child. Always care for your body. Well, it is not what I mean. I am trying to say is, your bump will get bigger. The baby will grow. And, you have to eat healthy food so that the baby growth wouldnt be interrupted." Dongwoon said. Suddenly, Dongwoon sigh.

"Hyunseung.." Dongwoon called. Hyunseung look at the boy.

"The baby.. You need to stop the chemo or the baby will have some complications. And, the baby might die too Hyunseung." Dongwoon said softly.

"I have told you right? I will just give problems to this baby. I will just make the baby suffer." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon bit his lips and shook his head.

"Hyunseung--"

"Other option?" Dongwoon felt relieved hearing Hyunseung ask that.

"First, you take the medicine, you will be healthy, but, the baby might get syndrome, as the side effect of the chemo. You also might die with the baby if you didn't take the medicine. Second option, we take the baby out, right now I mean and you can remove the tumor in your stomach which I wouldn do.I wouldnt remove the baby, but its up to you Seung." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung look outside the window.

"You know what, this is the first time, I feel regret in my life for not doing something. I regret didn't remove the tumor in my body because I was so busy to take my revenge to Jiyong, that I think I can die peacefully after kill Jiyong. But now, I even drag another innocent life with me to the hell. And I regret for hurting myself all this while." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon sit beside him and pat his back.

"You will be fine. Hyunseung Junior will be fine too." Dongwoon said and smile.

"I will take the third option." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon frown.

"I give two only."

"But, I want the third. I will stop all of those chemo, I will not take medicine. But, I will let the baby grow in me. Eventhough I might die before or after I give birth. Eventhough the baby might die with me too, I will protect this with all my might." Hyunseung said as he rub his belly.

"I will always be here you know." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung smile. His phone suddenly rang. A frown etched upon Hyunseung's face as he saw the ID.

"Haneul babe.." He sang from across the phone. Hyunseung ushered Dongwoon to go out. When the boy is completely out, he reply the person.

"What is it GD baby?" He decide to play along. This is game after all.

"Ouh. You miss me don't you Hannie babyy~" He sang. Hyunseung rolled his eyes disgustingly.

"Whatever GD ah." Hyunseung continue, " And don't call me by that name anymore. You know, Haneul is dead 5 years ago. Accept the fact can you?" Hyunseung said.

"Ahh. I forgot Haneul babe. Opps. Mianhae. Hyunseung babe. I miss you, you know." Hyunseung bit his lips to prevent him from curse.

"So, what is your plan? Tell me. I want to know how you want to kill me." Hyunseung said. GD chuckle.

"Aigoo my baby boy. How did you know I am going to call you for the killing part? You know, I will let you suffer before I kill you babe." GD said with his sweet voice.

"You are such a fool. I suffer five years in case you forgot." Hyunseung said mockingly and he yawn loudly, feeling sleepy talking with the boring GD. But yet, the interesting part is coming.

"How about, Yong Jae Hyun and Yong Hyun Jun? " Hyunseung shiver on those two names. His eyes narrowed.

"Ouh. I forgot, Yong Junhyung is our main character here." GD laugh mockingly. Hyunseung close his eyes as the anger inside him building up.

"Stupid. I am the main character here er. Listen, me and Junhyung has nothing to do. Leave his life and go die. Is it that hard?" Hyunseung said calmly.

"You are stupid too okay. Junhyung is the other main character here. Listen up, give back my company and leave my life." GD said.

"Aren't you being desperate here? Let's meet stupid." Hyunseung said.

"Seung Babe~ I know you miss me, but, dont be too brave to meet me. You might die. Moreover, why are you in the hospital?" GD said make Hyunseung tensed

Ignoring the last question, Hyunseung replied, "GD ah, doesn't this is what we want. A bloody war. Instead of playing hide and seek, let's just meet. Text me the address pabo." Hyunseung said.

"Cute as always. Okay then. At 8 tonight." GD said.

"Sure.." Hyunseung hang up. A message come in his phone and an address can be seen. Also, the picture of the warehouse. Hyunseung tsked.

"Cant he get a better warehouse?" Hyunseung ask himself. He punch the number in his Iphone and call someone.

"Kim Sunggyu"

--

"What are you planning to do to him?" Taeyang ask. GD shook his head.

"Give him slight warning I think." GD said.

"He is brave GD. I know because the look in his eyes. He is determine." TOP said. GD just nod.

"Of course he is. He killed my wife."

"You betrayed him first." Taeyang smirk mockingly.

"It is his father. Not him." TOP said.

"Its still the same. Your father's blood is in your vein dont you?" Taeyang said. GD narrowed his eyes at Taeyang.

"Taeyang, don't make him angry." TOP said. Taeyang nod and raise both of his hand. Signaling he is surrender. 

"GD baby~~~" They heard a voice called. Taeyang and TOP back out leaving GD in the warehouse. GD put the blade in his pocket. Plastered a smirk.

"Hyunseung babe~~" He replied. He walk to the spot where Hyunseung stood. Hyunseung make sure he is 50 steps away from GD.

"Finally you come. I have been waiting for a long time" GD said and play with the gun in his hand. Hyunseung smirk and step closer.

"Sorry for making you wait for so long. I didn't mean it." Hyunseung said. GD chuckle this time.

"Hyunseung, no matter what you do, I will hunt you down you know that right?" GD said. Hyunseung smirk.

"You should be aware to Jiyong. Because I can kill you if I want." Hyunseung said.

"Aww, I dont mind. I know your weakness. One and only weakness. Yong Jae Hyun and Yong Hyun Jun. Do you think I don't know?" GD said.

"How about I send Kwon Yuri and Kwon Young Won, to Seungri for him to take care?" Hyunseung threatened and smirk.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!" GD said and point the gun at Hyunseung's head.

"Don't you dare.." GD whisper. His eyes is in rage of explosion. Bloodshot.

"You just suffer a little GD. You just lost Seungri. You don't feel it to live without parents for 5 freaking years! You don't feel it. And I will make sure, you will experience that." Drop of tears fall down his cheek.

"SHUT UP! You don't know the exact story Jang Haneul! You don't know!" GD shout.

"Don't call me by that name Kwon Jiyong. You kill the Jang Haneul five years ago! You betrayed me! Because of you, I died!" Hyunseung shout.

"SHUT UP!" GD shout again. He pull his hair and shoot his gun aimlessly. Hyunseung startled and bend down.

Hyunseung shot GD back and the bullet hit GD's shoulder. Hyunseung back off from the scene. Someone catch him from the back.

"Where do you think you are going Jang Haneul?! I will ing kill you right now!" GD shout and laugh histerically. The person bring Hyunseung to one corner and cover Hyunseung's head.

"You know what, this is my advice. Once you come in this warehouse, it will be locked automatically. Only can be opened by GD, me or TOP. Only one door between hundred door here is not locked. It is randomly. You have to run to all of the door. Make sure you safe arra?" The man said and push Hyunseung out of the corner. Hyunseung run and he realised, the place is being surrounded by GD's man. He is alone. Too alone.

Bullet were everywhere. He know, one mistake, two lives will be gone. He wrap his arm around his belly. Although the bullet shield inside his shirt can shield both of them, he still wants to make sure that nothing happened to his baby.

"Jang Hyunseung! I found you!!" GD shout. Hyunseung is running in circle to the door. GD aimed his gun again. The bullet has stopped. Hyunseung stopped in his track as he suddenly feel a sharp pain at his shoulder. He kneel on the floor. Blood was running down his hand. Someone backhugged him and bring him to the center of the warehouse again.

"You know what? Eventhough you push Junhyung away, I will still kill him and his child. I will still kill Dongwoo and Hoya. Because of you Jang Haneul." GD whisper, send shiver running down Hyunseung's spine.  He slip his gun under the bullet shield in Hyunseung's shirt. Sending cold to Hyunseung as he know where this is going.

'I am sorry Baby..' Hyunseung thought when GD aimed his stomach.

"Youre pregnant huh?" GD chuckle evilly.

"I will hunt you even I die." Hyunseung whisper and tears running down.

Bang!


A few chapters and it will be the end.

Hey, want me to continue this story longer or you guys want me to just end it here?

Well, maybe because this story is so boring. I am so sorry.

And, prepare for someone funeral in this story okay?

And, please support my other fics too okay.

Junseung's new story : Just a Little While [Will start after this story end]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/866887

There is another stories but, I dont sure if you guys wanna read it so,

Happy New Year and, bye bye!