Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter Ten

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung look across the file again. Everything that he has planned with Junhyung now just a dream. Choi Ho Jin has given up of the project. Not to his and Junhyung only, but to all of the company that attend the meeting. Hyunseung was sad and disappointed in the same time. It was his first project. And because of that project, he got to spend time with Junhyung. He don't know why but he felt comfortable with that man. That man makes his heart thumping fast everytime their eyes met. The children make him feel loved again. His parents left him when he was too young. He needs love. And as return, he become temporary mother for the two kids.

The ringing of his phone made Hyunseung snapped from his train of thought. Hyunseung scrolled his phone and found a message.

Meet me at Infinity Cafe in front of your office.

I will be waiting.

-Jun <3

Hyunseung smile and shook his head.

'Doesn't he know that I am still sulking with him? What a man.' He thought. He quickly clean up his table before grabbing coat and left the room.

|----|

Hyunseung walk out from his building and cross the road. Once he arrive at the cafe, he stepped in only to find a crowd of people standing in the cafe with white and red roses in their hand. A person held up a banner.

Hyunseung , will you forgive this old man?

Hyunseung can't help but only smile. Then, Junhyung comes out from nowhere with a red roses in his hand.

"Hyunseung, can you forgive me? I know I'm wrong. But, living a week without you felt like hell to me. Please forgive me." Junhyung knelt down in front of Hyunseung with the roses held up above his head. Hyunseung chuckle.

"You planned all this? Just for me? For this little kid?" Hyunseung mock.Junhyung sigh.

"Hyunseung, please forgive me. Pleasee." Junhyung whine. Hyunseung laugh and take the flower.

"Okay, on one condtion, take me for a date." Hyunseung wink. Junhyung look up to the sparkling eyes. Thump.Thump.Thump

"Okay then." Junhyung immediately pull Hyunseung into a hug. The people in the cafe cheer for them and throw the flower at them as if they just got married.

"Thanks for preparing me this kind of romantic apology. But, seriously, I have forgive you, so don't worry Jun." Hyunseung smile.

"You know, it is waste of money." Hyunseung said.

"Aniya. For you, I have nothing to waste. Moreover, this is my cousin's cafe so its okay." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod.

"Let's go somewhere else after this. Like what you say, for our date." Junhyung wink.

"B-But I was joking just now. No need." Hyunseung said.

"Aniya. I have planned what to do so just follow my instruction can you?" Junhyung pinch Hyunseung's nose.

"Ouch! Jun! Nose is my sensitive area!" Hyunseung said and rubbed his nose. Junhyung chuckle at the boy cuteness.

Thump.Thump.Thump

|----|

Hyunseung and Junhyung run to the Roller Coaster. Despite their casual office clothes, people might mistaken them.

After one by one game they had tried, they ran at the side of Roller Coaster section.

"Do you have so much fun?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod and chuckle.

"It have been a long time since I didn't come to amusement park."

"Let's go to Han River after this. We watch the sunset." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod and follow Junhyung towards the ice cream stall.

|----|

"It is beautiful." Hyunseung said in awe as he watched the sun going down slowly.

"I know right? The sun rise beautifully so it will go down beautifully too." Junhyung smile. Hyunseung glance at Junhyung and observe the man's face.

This man has made his heartbeat unstable this few weeks. They maybe just get to know each other for a month. But their heart say otherwise. It was like they have known each other for a long time. It was like their heart have been tied even before they meet.

"Hyunseung, I like you." Hyunseung turn his head to Junhyung. Flash a smile, he said,

"I like you too." Hyunseung said. Junhyung look dissappointed.

"No No! I like you more than friend. I like you more than a friend. Than a brother. I love you from the start." Junhyung said. Hyunseung was speechless.

He has a lot to say but he can't. He is afraid. He is afraid of love. He afraid if Junhyung love him because his face is like Junhyung's late wife. Hyunseung cant react.

"Hyunseung." Junhyung called him. Hyunseung's face was pale.

"I love you for the way you are. Not because of your face. If you want to know, you are the opposite of my late wife. You're noisy. Stubborn, you love to sulk. You're fragile and naughty. It is you. Not because of anyone else." Junhyung said. Hyunseung stare into Junhyung's eyes.

Sincerity,happiness,hope and love. It is in it.

Leaning closer, Junhyung captured Hyunseung's lips. Their heartbeat united as one. It was so calm. The kiss was pssionate. Without Hyunseung realize, a tear slid down his face.

'Lord, I dont know if this is the right thing to be done or not, but will he still accept me if he know who is the real me? Lord, please let him stay with me. Please let him be mine until the day. Please Lord.' Hyunseung prayed.

"Dont cry. It break my heart. I love you." Junhyung said.

"I love you too." Hyunseung hug Junhyung tightly. He buried his face in Junhyung's shoulder. They seek for each other wamth.

It might be destiny though. And, it might be related to the past which lead the future of their love story.