Same Story, Second Chance - Chapter 7

Same Story, Second Chance

Hyunseung was looking through the file when suddenly, Junhyung comes in the room.

"Junhyung Hyung! I wait for you so long. Where did you go?" Hyunseung ask.

"Aniya. Woohyun is having problem just now so I help him." Junhyung smile. Hyunseung nod and lock his eyes with the file.

"Hyunseung, is there any error at the proposal? I hope we can get the project." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile.

"About this weekend, is it on?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung raised his eyebrow.

"Of course. Why?" Hyunseung ask.

"Well, you look not interested in it." Junhyung said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Junhyung Hyung, are you interested in me?" Hyunseung ask bluntly. Junhyung widen his eyes. His cheek tainted with pink.

"A-aniya. J-Just, I thought you a-as my brother. That's all." Junhyung look away. Hyunseung chuckle and shook his head. He put down the file.

"Sometimes you can be childish despite your scary looks. Well, its not that. I just want to focus on this project first. That's all." Hyunseung said. He receive a nod from Junhyung.

"Well, its lunch time already. Let's go eat together." Junhyung said. Hyunseung sigh reluctantly.

"Never mind Hyung. I'm going to meet my friend." Hyunseung said. Junhyung's smile fall.

"Okay then." Junhyung said sadly.

|----|

"Hoya Hyung!" Hyunseung wave his hand. Hoya smile and walk towards Hyunseung.

"Have you order your food?" Hoya ask. Hyunseung shook his head. Hoya sigh.

"I have told you don't wait for me. Just eat first. Dongwoo will kill me if your gastric acting again." Hoya said.

"Dongwoo Hyung wouldn't know. He is in Australia right now. News wouldn't reach him." Hyunseung chuckle. Hoya nod his head.

"Hyunseung, this is the information." Hoya put a brown envelope on the table. Hyunseung stop eating and look at Hoya. He slowly reach the envelope. Hoya smile and nod at him. Hyunseung open the envelope and widen his eyes. His body tensed and his lips form a smirk.

"Hyung, I thought you.."

"No, well. Since Dongwoo will be away for 3 months, I decide to help you. I know what you feel. And, I am doing this for Dongwoo behalf." Hoya said. Hyunseung nod his head.

"Thanks Hyung. I appreciate this." Hoya smirk.

"Because, he has something to do with me too." Hyunseung wrinkled.

"What?" Hyunseung shriek. Hoya smirk and lean forward.

|----|

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" Hoya said. His secretary comes in.

"Your business partner is here." Hoya smirk. "Ask him to come in." The secretary nod. The door wide open and a handsome man stepped in.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kwon Jiyong imnida!" The man bow. Hoya chuckled and walk towards him.

"Annyeong Jiyong ssi. Lee Hoya." They shake hand.

"Let's sit first. We shall know each other" Hoya said

"Well, nothing important about me for you to know. It is you who is important. A well known businessman in Korea." Jiyong smile. Hoya nod arrogantly. 

Little did they know, another eyes is looking at them.

"Our game has just begin." He smirk.

|----|

Junhyung glance at his watch and lean his back at the door of his car.

"Where is this kiddo?" Junhyung said. Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun look at their father outside the car.

"Appa, don't worry. Umma will come." Jae Hyun said. Junhyung look at his children inside the car and smile in embarassment.

"Hyung!" Junhyung turn his head towards the other side of road. He saw Hyunseung in skinny black jeans,

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJbQCafgItnf55FljTgMw

41haYyBgDaL._SY300_.jpg

 

and a blue bagpack behind him. Hyunseung wave his hand.

"Hyunseung! Ppalli dorawa!" Junhyung shout. Hyunseung nod and across the road without notice a speeding car. Junhyung notice it.

"Hyunseung! Be careful." Junhyung shout and run towards Hyunseung. He push Hyunseung and both of them fall on the road.

"Argh!" Hyunseung groan as his elbow land on the side road. Luckily the bag was still at Hyunseung's back or his back would be wounded too.

"Hyunseung are you okay?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung nod and look at his bleeding elbow.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile.

"Never mind. At least, I'm still alive now." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod and smile.

'Like I said, I wouldn't miss this chance.' Junhyung thought.

"We shall go to the clinic first. And, I will send you home." Junhyung said.

"Yah! I have prepare myself as handsome as I can and you easily want to cancel this hangout? No way! Let's just go! This wound is nothing compare to Jae Hyun and Hyun Jun's feeling. Let's just go." Hyunseung said. He pull Junhyung hand and across the road. Junhyung smile from behind. 

'How I hope you are my wife.'

---

Continued... Well, this story is not good anymore.

I'm really sorry.