Chapter 5

(ED. C4) SEIJIRA ACADEMY 세이지라 아카데미
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol kept me company after lunch. I wanted to see how classes are usually held but apparently, there’s a faculty meeting in the afternoon so classes had to be cut early. Instead, students loitered everywhere. It wasn’t noisy though. They are very well-mannered. So, I thought, rather than a school for wielders, this school is more like a school of elites.

 

                Suho toured me around the other two buildings I’ve noticed earlier. The arena, he said, is for big events like the annual intramurals. The other building, which was the gym, contained everything a sports player will ever need. For the most part, it houses an extremely large swimming pool that took 2/3 of the open area. It was quite a sight to behold. The word “SEIJIRA” was printed in bold, black letters on the tiles under water. A pool waterfall was seen cascading beautifully at the far end.  The 1/3 left got allotted to an indoor tennis court.

 

                We  entered some more rooms on the second floor of the gym. There’s the dance studio in one room, another for bowling, then for fencing. There are also rooms for sword fights, archery, jiu-jitsu, yoga, pool, and a lot more. When I looked out the window of the room for badminton (yes, it’s an indoor badminton so you can easily imagine how high the ceiling goes) located at the rightmost part of the second floor, a basketball court side-by-side with a volleyball court graced my eyes. Truthfully speaking, I wasn't well-versed in the field of sports, but I was amazed with the level of equipness the gym showcased. I had nothing to critique and instead wondered how much budget the government puts aside for this school…

 

                Baekhyun must have heard my sigh because he suddenly put his arms around me in a loose, friendly way and said, “Yes, yes! You better get used to all the riches and luxury here.”

                “I think ten years would be a good span for that,” I quipped. 

 

                After the gym, we went around the mansion and to my utmost surprise, there still were some more places to see.  Trees covered most of the area, and the grass appeared a little more unkempt here, but in the middle of them all was a greenhouse. There’s also a storage house beside the greenhouse which could easily be left unnoticed by an onlooker because of its size and color that blended nicely with the sea of green. Meanwhile, on the opposite side was a small strait of freshwater flowing directly to a big lake. A wooden bridge was connected to a gazebo with greek-style posts and there in the middle of the lake, it stood isolated. 

 

              At that point, the admiration of everything filled me so deeply that I just find it ludicrous to even think of this place as a school.

 

                By sunset, we’ve covered almost everything. I was tired but glad when Suho asked if I wanted to take to my room now. We separated ways with Baekhyun and Chanyeol who said they were going to the music studio. I thanked them for everything and they simply said not to mention it.

 

                Suho walked with me until we were right in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter