Our Yoseobie!

Our story

 

***

 

‘Yo, yo, yo! Long time no see everyone! We’re finally back with another session of ‘The life and times of Yoseob! …Lousy writer virtually forgot all about me..,  But, that ain’t gonna bring me down! Mwahahaha! I pushed it, and pushed it, and now, finally, we’re back with another session of ‘The life and times of Yoseob, the great!’

 

‘Now then, since it’s been quite some time since last time, let’s all just get a quick recap of what happened so far. For starters, we’ve had quite a few new arrivals, first and foremost, starting with my (idiot) brother. What can I say, he came, he saw, he conquered.. HE STOLE ALL MY FRIENDS!! Bah.. Mr. popular over here probably doesn’t know the first thing about being popular, and yet, he’s so lucky, it’s unbelievable. Wait.., ..he took all my friends.. which means.. he gets his friends, all thanks to me, which means I’m the key to his success.. then.. if he’s awesome.. then I’m ‘beyond awesome!’, I’m ‘BEY-AWESOME!!’, Mwahahaha!’

 

‘Ehem, back to the topic at hand, I’m not quite sure about him and Hyosung. There seems to be something going on between them, but then again, there’s not that much going on between them, to say there’s actually something going on between them. Or maybe, there’s too much going on between them, that it seems like there’s nothing actually going on between them.. or is it the other way around? Ugh, you lost me there. Hmm? Who’s Hyosung? She’s a classmate. She’s old news, so bah.. whatever. There’s also something suspicious between him and IU, but I’ll talk more on her later,’

 

‘Next we have the (self-acclaimed) cool guy, who (thinks of himself, but not really) is a lady killer, Yonghwa. I’m not quite sure where to place him.. technically, he’s not a new student, and he’s not exactly new to Kiki and me, since we were friends back in kindergarten. But, since he just recently came back to the school, I’ll just lump them all together. He’s pretty cool. The guy’s got a weekly stint going on at a club, a band with tons of fan-girls, and a face that’s probably, slightly less handsome than mine. Life’s pretty good for him. And the guy’s pretty nice, so that’s a bonus. He’s got this whole calm, macho, careless image going, but he’s no different then the rest of us. From one idiot to another,’

 

‘Seohyun also just became one of my favorite friends. She’s pretty shy.. and she’s.. smart.. and.., …, huh.., I guess that’s it.. But still it’s not easy to find a girl as innocent as her these days, and she’s pretty fun, in a blank-ety-blank sort of way,’

 

‘There’s also Suzy-ssi.. Ah.. Suzy-ssi.. She’s pretty.. and nice, and pretty.. and she’s kinda funny, and pretty.. she’s also a good dancer, and pretty.. not to mention that she’s clever, and pretty.. Ah.. Did I mention she’s pretty? She’s Min’s cousin, but boy, is she pretty..,’

 

‘Next one is.. IU! Another pretty girl, just entered my life. You’ll only need two words to describe her, ‘I-N-S-A-N-E-L-Y C-U-T-E’! Oh my God! She’s so cute, it’s unbelievable! Too bad she’s a ‘Dream High’ student though.. Oh? But she just transferred to ‘Oh My School!’!! Score! What else did I miss? Oh right, she was the MC for the music festival, bla, bla, bla, the important thing is, she’s CUTE!! And she’s HERE!! Wahoo!!’

 

‘And then there’s Eunjung-ssi. Hmm.. she’s.. well..,  I don’t know how I should say this, She’s.. Damn Pretty! She’s one ‘honest to goodness’ pretty girl! Ah.. God, I don’t think I can take much more of these beauties. I was satisfied with just one, really, really happy when there were two. But three?! Three?! If this goes on, I’m going to have trouble differentiating between dreams and reality,’

 

‘Apart from that, there’s not much to say about her, she looks a bit boyish, but whatever, the important thing is she’s ‘Damn Pretty!’. Rumors say it that she just broke up with her boyfriend.., not sure about that. That’s so sad… which mean she’s definitely single now! You know what they say, ‘One man’s loss, is another man’s gain’ and ‘A wounded deer, make the easiest prey’, Mwahahahaha!!’

 

‘Did I forget about anyone? I think that’s all of them.. Oh yeah, there’s also Onew. Onew, eh? What can I say, the guy’s an idiot, which means, he fits right in with the club. He’s Yonghwa’s classmate, and Seohyun’s long-time friend. I’m not really interested in talking about guys, so that’s it,’

 

‘And then there’s the old crew, starting with Joon (the ace in idiocy), Min (the guy in girl’s clothing), Hyosung (the only one in the group with an actual brain) and Soyeon, the fox in human skin. I won’t even bother bracketing this, because I’m sure everyone agrees with me. And, to save the best for last, finally, there’s me, the awesome, incredible, cute Yoseob!’

 

‘To sum it up, life’s gotten really interesting, for the past few month, from the lousy jokes, to the troubles we’ve gotten into, it makes me wonder sometimes.. what’s next?’

 

***

 

“Someone’s in a good mood today,” Min pointed towards Yoseob who was leaning back, lazily on his chair.

 

“Just ignore him, he’s daydreaming again,” Soyeon said simply, and returned to her magazine.

 

IU suddenly came in jovially into their empty class. She went over to the two girls. “Where’s everyone?” she asked.

 

“They already went to the canteen to get some lunch,” Min answered her. “Aren’t you going to go grab lunch?”

 

IU shook her head. “Nah, I’m on a diet,”. She looked over towards Yoseob. “Why is Yoseob grinning by himself?” questioned IU.

 

“He’s probably having another one of his erted dreams,” Soyeon said casually.

 

IU chuckled slightly, hearing Soyeon’s response. She went over to Yoseob’s desk and rested her chin on the table. “Yoseob.. Yoseob.. wake up..,’ she said in a sweet low tone.

 

Yoseob grin widened, and he started chuckling by himself.

 

IU found the sight funny, and chuckled slightly. She continued calling him in her soft, sweet voice.

 

Min looked over at her. “Ya, don’t encourage him,” she said casually, before reaching for one of her books. She rolled the book in her hands, and went over towards Yoseob. “Ya, wake up!” she said smacking his forehead, as hard as she could.

 

Yoseob woke up with a start, falling down off of his chair. “Oof,” Yoseob said, as he fell down to his side.

 

“Ouch, that has got to hurt,” IU winced at the sight.

 

Yoseob rubbed his sore side. “W-what? Where am I?” Yoseob mumbled drowsily. He looked up at Min, and his fallen chair, and immediately understood. “Ya, that hurts,” He mumbled.

 

“Hey, you were asking for it,” Min said, before returning to her seat.

 

“Yeah right,” Yoseob mumbled grudgingly.

 

“Yoseob-ssi!” IU smiled at him cheerily.

 

Yoseob looked over at her, half-awake. “Hi, cutie,” He mumbled, before realizing what he said.

 

“What?” The three girls said in unison. Min went over again with her rolled book in her hand.

 

“No, no, wait! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Yoseob backed away, from her, fully awake now. He grabbed a nearby book, and started hitting his head. “S-see? I’m sorry! I’m sor-,”

 

*smack*

 

***