Our friendship

Our story

 

“So, what do you think?” Min asked.

 

“Uhuh,” Yoseob mumbled while ogling at Suzy.

 

“Yoseob, Ya, Yoseob,” Min waved her hands in front of his face.

 

“Uhuh,”

 

Min straighten herself up and brushed her skirt slightly, before kicking the back leg of his chair and pushing the chair away from him. Yoseob fell down hard on his .

 

“Ack!”

 

“Yoseob-ssi! Are you okay?” Suzy rushed towards him.

 

“Y-yeah,” Yoseob mumbled. “Hey, what did you do that for?”

 

“How was the song?” Min asked skeptically.

 

“Huh? Uh, it was great,” Yoseob said brightly. “I like it!”

 

“Yeah? What did you think about the chorus?” Min asked.

 

“Chorus? It’s great! I especially like your part Suzy-ssi,” Yoseob answered, smiling.

 

Suzy giggled when he heard Yoseob’s answer.

 

“You ‘especially’ like her part, eh?” Min said sarcastically. “Funny, ‘especially’ since we haven’t even set the chorus yet,”

 

Yoseob paused for a while. “Ahaha, funny right? I was just joking,” Yoseob bluffed. “I was trying to lighten up the mood. Actually, the part that I like was the intro and the ending, strong and powerful impact,”

 

Suzy giggled even harder after seeing Yoseob’s antics.

 

“Yeah? I like that part too, you know, the intro, the ending. Too bad we haven’t even choose the song we’re gonna use yet,” Min answered sarcastically.

 

“Eh?” Yoseob slipped out.

 

“Yoseob-ssi, we only showed you our dance, we still haven’t decided on the song yet,” Suzy whispered slowly.

 

“Really? Hehe..” Yoseob smiled shyly.

 

“Haih, you’re hopeless..” Min sighed. “, you were probably thinking up all sorts of erted things weren’t you?”

 

“No I was not!” Yoseob exclaimed.

 

“Was too,” Min teased. “You were ogling Suzy the whole time!”

 

“I was concentrating!” Yoseob defended himself.

 

“Concentrating? On what? Our ? Ceh, ert,” Min teased.

 

“Ya!” Yoseob exclaimed, his face turning bright red.

 

“ert,” Min said sticking her tongue out. “y Seobie,” Min teased before running away.

 

“Ya! Come back here!” Yoseob yelled as he rushed towards Min.

 

“Wait up!” Suzy yelled before following the both of them.

 

By the time she caught up to them, Yoseob was already wrestling Min to the ground. “Hah, got you,”

 

“No fair!” Min yelled at Yoseob, her face flat on the ground.

 

“Take it back!” Yoseob yelled at her.

 

“No way, ert!”

 

“What did you say?!” Yoseob exclaimed, before tightening his grip on her.

 

“Agh, ah! Okay, okay, I give!” Min yelled in pain.

 

Suzy looked at them weirdly. “Min, Yoseob-ssi, I don’t think it’s right for guys and girls to act like this..” Suzy said slowly.

 

“Hmm? Ah, it’s okay, Min and I are like siblings,” Yoseob explained, loosening his grip on Min slightly.

 

Min, noticing Yoseob was distracted, quickly reversed him, and wrestled him to the ground. “Haha! Take that !”

 

“Ya! Let me go!” Yoseob yelled in frustration as he tries to wriggle out of Min’s grip.

 

“No way! Not until you admit you’re a , !” Min said, smirking.

 

“What?!” Yoseob said surprised.

 

“Say it!” Min ordered, applying more pressure on the lock.

 

“Agh, ah! Fine, fine! I’m a ! I’m a !” Yoseob yelled.

 

Min slowly let go of Yoseob. “Hehe, that’ll teach you to mess with me,”

 

Yoseob stood up, rubbing his cheeks. “Ya, if it wasn’t for Suzy, I’d have won!” Yoseob exclaimed.

 

“Whatever, . Stop being such a sore loser,” Min said before walking back into her home.

 

Yoseob pouted his lips in frustration, before following Min back into her house. “Suzy-ssi, aren’t you coming?”

 

“Y-yeah,” Suzy said, still slightly surprised by what happened.

 

Min was already drinking a bottle of water when they arrived. “Ya, I’m thirsty too,” Yoseob whined.

 

Min looked at him with the corner of her eyes, while drinking the water. “Ceh, here, catch,” Min said, throwing him the water bottle.

 

Yoseob catches it and gulped down the remainder of the drink. Suzy just gaped at him in disbelief. “Oh? Suzy-ssi? Did you want some water too? Hehe, sorry..,” Yoseob smiled innocently.

 

“Y-you guys just shared the same bottle..,” Suzy stuttered.

 

“Yeah, so?” Min asked.

 

“That’s an indirect kiss!” Suzy exclaimed.

 

Yoseob exchanged looks with Min, before both of them broke out into laughter. “Haha, it’s okay, Yoseob and I knew each other since first grade,” Min explained. “Things like sharing a drink isn’t even a big deal anymore,”

 

“Heck, we even used to share the same bed back when we were small,” Yoseob continued. “She’s like my little sister,”

 

“Older sister,” Min corrected him.

 

“No, ‘little’ sister,”

 

“What? I’m older than you!” Min exclaimed.

 

“By 2 months!” Yoseob shot back. “Besides, I’m more mature than you,”

 

“I’m not childish!”

 

“Yes you are,”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Is too!”

 

“Am not!” Min yelled.

 

“Is too!” Yoseob yelled back.

 

“Fine! We’ll ask Suzy then,” Min said. “Suzy, who’s more mature? Me or him?”

 

“Yeah, tell her how childish she is,” Yoseob teased Min.

 

“Uh, uhm, frankly, I think both of you are a bit childish,” Suzy said slowly.

 

“What?!” both of them exclaimed in unison.

 

***