Our music festival-part 1

Our story

 

“Joon! Over here!” yelled Min. “We’ve saved you guys a spot,”

 

Joon and Yoseob shimmied through the crowd to Min. “Thanks, we were looking all over for you guys,” Joon said.

 

“Ya, Soyeon, did you take a look at the order?” asked Yoseob.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I did. Stop being such a nag,” whined Soyeon. “We’re in the fourth group, so relax,”

 

“Hi Yoseob-ssi,” Suzy chipped in, waving at Yoseob.

 

“Oh? Suzy, didn’t see you there,” Yoseob smiled brightly. “Which group are you in?”

 

“We’re in the 3rd group, so we’ll be performing before you,” Min interrupted.

 

“Stop butting in, no one asked you,” annoyed Yoseob.

 

“Aish, enough already. Did you guys see Seohyun?” asked Soyeon.

 

“Actually no, I’ve been wondering about that too,” Joon wondered. “I wonder who she’ll be performing with..,”

 

“Hyosung’s missing too, you know,” Yoseob added.

 

“Nah, Hyosung’s in the 2nd group, so she’s busy getting ready,” Soyeon answered. “Seohyun’s the one I’m worried about, we don’t even know which group she’ll be in,”

 

The stage curtain slowly opened to reveal the MC’s. “Oh, oh, it’s starting,” Joon said giddily.

 

***

 

 “Your.. Music.. Energy! Live!” exclaimed the MC’s.

 

*crowd cheering loudly*

 

“Hello, this is Kikwang.. IU.. Sulli.. and Jokwon!”

 

“Wah.. everyone seems excited already!” said Jokwon. The crowd continued to cheer loudly.

 

“Woah, you guys are incredible!” Kikwang said to the crowd. “Uhm, but, IU-ssi, what exactly are we doing here anyway?” Kikwang asked.

 

“What? That’s really funny Kikwang-ssi,” IU said to Kikwang. Kikwang continued staring at her blankly. “Don’t tell me you’ve forgot? Aish, we’re here to host the ‘Oh my school!’ music festival!”

 

“Ah! So that’s why all these people gathered here today,” Sulli said.

 

“Why else would such a crowd gather here,” Jokwon explained.

 

“Honestly? I thought they were cheering for me,” Sulli said.

 

“Hahaha, that’s so silly of you Sulli-ssi, of course they came to cheer for me!” exclaimed Kikwang.

 

“Hey, enough already,” IU interrupted. “They came here for the festival, isn’t it about time we give it to them?” IU said. The crowd cheered loudly.

“Haha, don’t worry, we have a great line-up, lined-up for you today,” Kikwang explained.

 

“We have a couple of great performances from the 2nd years like ‘INFINITE’, ‘ZE:A’ and my classmates ‘Girl’s Day’!” announced Sulli.

 

“Yeah, and we have performances from the 3rd and 4th years like ‘SECRET, 2PM, SHINEE, Miss A, Bl-east, and the ever popular ‘CN Blue’!” announced IU.

 

“And later, though they’ve already graduated, we’ll be having a special performance from last year’s winner, TVXQ!” announced Jokwon.

 

“But first, we’ll warm you up with some cute 1st years, ‘Boyfriend’!”

 

***

 

 

“Hmm, not bad,” Soyeon mused. “Kiki’s pretty good,”

 

“You think so?” asked Min.

 

“Well, at least he doesn’t seem awkward up there,” Suzy said.

 

“Woohoo! IU-ssi! Sulli-ssi!” yelled the two boys.

 

“Haih.., you guys are humiliating me,” sighed Min.

 

“Hey, I’m just going with the flow,” Yoseob said. “Suzy’s definitely cuter,”

 

Suzy blushed slightly at the compliment.

 

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you fell for that,” Min said in disbelief.

 

“Shut up,” annoyed Yoseob.

 

“Woohoo! Sulli-ssi! IU-ssi!” Joon continued yelling.

 

“And this here’s a real idiot,” Soyeon added.

 

***

 

“Wah, that was such a lively performance by ‘2PM’!” Kikwang exclaimed.

 

“Wow, I agree with you Kikwang-ssi, that was really ‘daebak’!” exclaimed Jokwon. “Did you see how they did the somersault from their shoulder earlier? It was amazing!”

 

“Haih.. no wonder boys always seems to injure themselves,” sighed Sulli. “Is that all you boys ever think about?”

 

“Hmm? What do you mean Sulli?” Kikwang asked.

 

“Well, even though they were really great, we must remind you never to imitate what they just did earlier,” warned Sulli.

 

“Yeah, these guys have been practicing for a really long time to avoid injury,” IU added. “Therefore, again, we advise you to take the appropriate safety measures, and always look after yourself to avoid any injury,”

 

“Uhm, IU-ssi,” interrupted Kikwang.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Excuse me for saying this but.. could you please look after me as well?” Kikwang asked cutely.

 

“Y-yes?” IU flustered.

 

“Aigoo.. these two,” Jokwon sighed. “Hey Kikwang! why are you acting like this again?”

 

“Aish, I guess I overdid it again today!” joked Kikwang.

 

“You overdid it!” Jokwon joked back.

 

“Now now.. please introduce today’s performances for us,” Sulli interrupted.

 

“Yes, they are all charming guys,” introduced IU.

 

“Oh? More charming than me?” Kikwang interrupted.

 

“W-what?” IU flustered.

 

“Aish, Kikwang-ssi, stop bullying IU,” fumed Sulli.

 

“Aigoo, sorry, sorry, couldn’t help myself,”

 

IU looked back at her cards. “We have performances from SHINEE, ZE:A, INFINITE, and U-kiss,”

 

“Also, some lovely ladies from ‘After School’, Girl’s Day, and lastly SECRET!” Jokwon added.

 

“But first let’s give it up for the graceful, innocent, A PINK!” announced Kikwang.

 

***

 

Kikwang got off the stage and walked towards the crowd. He headed towards his friends when he saw them.

 

“Guys!” Kikwang exclaimed.

 

“Oh? What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be the MC?” Joon asked.

 

“Nah, since I’m going to be performing, they let me off early,” Kikwang replied. “Hi, Suzy-ssi,” Kikwang waved at her.

 

“Hi,” Suzy waved back.

 

“When are we going to get ready?” asked Kikwang.

 

“We’re in the fourth group, so, we’ll get ready at the start of the third round,” answered Soyeon. “Besides I want to see Hyosung’s performance,”

 

“Hey, Kiki, I thought you helped them out, don’t you know what they’re gonna sing?” asked Yoseob.

 

“Well, yes.. and no, I know the 2nd song, but, Hyosung wanted the 1st one to be a surprise, so I don’t know either,”

 

*phone ringing*

 

Min picked up her phone. “Yes? I’m still here with my friends. Suzy? Yeah, yeah, she’s with me. Aww, can’t you wait, like, a minute or two? Fine, fine, we’ll go,” Min said before hanging up her phone. “Suzy come on, it’s time to go,” Min motioned. “Fei’s already in panic mode,”

 

Suzy stood up and followed Min. “I thought we were gonna watch Hyosung’s group,”

 

“Yeah, so did I,” Min said. “Guys, record it, so that I can watch it later,” Min said, throwing her camcorder to Soyeon.

 

“Ah, too bad for Min though,” Joon said. “Where is Hyosung anyway?”

 

“Be patient, she’s close to the end of the 2nd group,” answered Kikwang. A few moments later, SECRET went up on the stage. “See, what did I tell you?”

 

“Yeah, yeah, but what’s with the retro costumes?” asked Yoseob.

 

“I don’t know, I guess the song is a bit retro then,” answered Kikwang. The girls of SECRET all took their positions. “Shh, it’s starting!”

 

***

dduruwap dubap dubap ddeumbari dup
(dduruwap dubap dubap) ddeumbari dup
dduruwap dubap dubap ddeumbari dup
(dduruwap dubap dubap )

Time Time Time To Shine (Oh)
Time Time Time Secret Time (Yeah)
Time Time Time To Shine (Oh)
Oh Oh Oh Secret Time

Don't sway ah ah you you don't joke around ah ah you you
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh I can't hold back anymore Stop
Please stop acting like you exist ah ah No No
Now, a man like you ah ah No No
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh I can't hold back anymore Stop

Shameless shameless the womanizer is shameless
A lot of words, really there's a lot, there's also a lot of girls
Just you, just you for my sake
Even if I look naive, please just love me

You Are My Shy Shy Shy Boy (Shy Shy Shy Boy)
Oh Oh Oh My Boy (My My My Boy)
Even if he's ugly, that kind of a man with a warm heart Oh
Bye Bye Bye Boy (Bye Bye Bye Boy)
Oh Oh Oh Bad Boy (Bad Bad Bad Boy)
Even if he's not magnificent, that kind of man that only treasures me Shy Boy

dduruwap dubap dubap ddeumbari dup
(dduruwap dubap dubap) ddeumbari dup
dduruwap dubap dubap ddeumbari dup
(dduruwap dubap dubap )

Please don't push and pull ah ah No No
I like straightforward things ah ah No No
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh I really can't hold back

Boring, boring lightweighted men are boring
Making me laugh but you have no sense and are agitating me
Just you, just you for my sake
Even if I look naive, please just love me

You Are My Shy Shy Shy Boy (Shy Shy Shy Boy)
Oh Oh Oh My Boy (My My My Boy)
Even if he's ugly, that kind of a man with a warm heart Oh
Bye Bye Bye Boy (Bye Bye Bye Boy)
Oh Oh Oh Bad Boy (Bad Bad Bad Boy)
Even if he's not magnificent, that kind of man that only treasures me Shy Boy

As if something suddenly happened, play you Bad Boy
You You the Fly Boy suddenly not doing anything
A dependable boy over a sweet whisper
You Are My Boy
Towards me Come In Come In Come In Boy

I love you SHY BOY I love you
Don't be so shy and come just a little closer to me

You Are My Shy Shy Shy Boy (Shy Shy Shy Boy)
Oh Oh Oh My Boy (My My My Boy)
Even if he's ugly, that kind of a man with a warm heart Oh
Say Say Say Boy (Say Say Say Boy)
Say Say Say My Boy (My My My Boy)

1234 I love you€
Now say that you love me Shy Boy

dduruwap dubap dubap ddeumbari dup
(dduruwap dubap dubap) ddeumbari dup
dduruwap dubap dubap ddeumbari dup
(dduruwap dubap dubap )

***

 

“Wow, Hyosung’s good,” amazed Yoseob. “I didn’t know she could sing that well,”

 

Soyeon thought for a while. “Hmm, I guess winning this won’t be as easy as I thought. What do you think Kikwang,”

 

Kikwang was still gaping at the performance. “Ya! Kikwang!” yelled Joon. “Wake up!”

 

“H-huh?” stuttered Kikwang.

 

“Bro, you okay?” asked Yoseob.

 

“This is the first time my heart fluttered like that,” Kikwang said to himself. “Yoseob, I think I’ve just had a new crush,”