You didn't!

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Sun POV

The 'EXO-K' boys have been living with me for awhile now. Boy have I never been so busy in my whole life . . . I remember coming home from school, eating some ramen, going grocery shopping twice in 5 months. These few weeks have been different. After I get home they always take me out for dinner. Psh, I pay anyway. Kyung Soo cooks at home sometimes and we don't have ramen unless we're bankrupt.

I haven't told Jong Suk and Myung Soo about them yet though. Seeing that they're always kept at home, no one knows I'm living with 6 good looking guys. If they knew, I'd be dead meat because those you know how girls are around hot boys. They crowd around Jong Suk and Myung Soo all the time.

I was studying for the english test in the living room one day. Suho, Kai and Baekhyun were sitting on the couch, going through the channels. A few weeks in modern Seoul and these country boys are already used to it. Just then, Suho got up and grinned.

"Ji Sun ah," He looked at me still smiling, "You know . . . We don't really know what you do in school and we're falling behind in education."

I looked at him weirdly. Is he suggesting for all of them to enroll in my school? Oh, no no no! "So?" I said, putting my pencil down.

"If we could enroll in your school then . . ." Kai gave me a pleading look.

I slammed the table lightly, "No no no! Don't you ever think of enrolling!"

With those last words, I rushed upstairs. I wasn't looking at where I was going and bumped into a sturdy, warm chest. As soon as I looked up, my face pinked.

"Oh, what's the rush?" Sehun looked down on me as he dried his wet hair, in his home attire consisting of a plain black shirt and sweatpants.

Out of all the hot boys I've seen before, Sehun has got to be the hottest of them all. Wait, Lee Ji Sun! Don't think about useless thinks! I noticed that my hands were on his chest and pulled back quickly. I rushed to my room and I swear I saw him grinning after he saw my face turn red like that!

Let's forget about this and suffer tomorrow!

I could hear the birds chirping and the hell was the sun as bright as ever. I hid under my covers, wishing for more sleep since it was a Saturday. Well, my wish was crushed. Chanyeol barged in and greeted me with his deep voice.

"Ji Sun !!! We have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter