New Phones

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's face turned red at the sudden kiss. His body felt like it was going to heat up any second now. The moment you pulled back your face started to turn red like Sehun's. You stared at the floor, but then gave a small glance to Sehun. He stood still avoiding eye contact. The look in Sehun's eyes were filled total suprise, you could tell he tried hard to focus his attention elsewhere.

"T-That was just a..." You stopped to think of what you could describe the small kiss as. "A sign of gratitude!" 

You lied. It wasn't out of gratitude, you just felt like giving him a small peck on the cheek. You hadn't been thinking about it and you just went for it. Oh Sehun. A name that would make you shift your attention precisely at the mentioning of that name. Sehun, the only boy to make your heart beat when he did something unexpectedly cute. The only boy you'd just met who seemed to care about every single thing you did which would make him worry or make him happy.

The worker then came out holding all the boxes of the phones that you'd just asked for. You shifted your attention immediately to the worker holding the 6 boxes of phones. You just passed the employee the money and took the phones, exiting the store fast.

You weren't grabbing on Sehun's wrist now, which made Sehun frown. Your pace of fast, but he could keep up with it. He had run 20 laps around his school field back then. Sehun knew that you weren't in a rush for anything. So why were you walking so fast? Were you just too flustered, or perhaps... shy?

Sehun smiled to himself. *You're so weird, but you're cute for some reason.* Once you crossed some roads, Sehun suddenly grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widened. His reason for suddenly stopping you, you didn't know. Hesitantly, you turned around, still too shy to make eye contact with Sehun.

Sehun smiled amusingly to himself, "Slow down, Lee Jisun." Sehun's soothing voice told you. Lee Jisun. Lee Jisun. That was the first time Sehun had ever called you by your full name. It felt good to have him call you that.

"Why the rush? I know you're not busy for anything," Sehun said as he slipped his hand in yours. The warm sensation inside him was back. "Just walk like this with me until we've reached home." Sehun took the paper bag from your hand and started walking back. One may have called him stupid, because this was definitely a good time to confess. 

Sehun forgot about the whole confession. He just wanted to hold hands with you.

When you and Sehun opened the door, the fresh smell of homemade dishes greeted you. You knew that Kyung Soo had already started cooking for dinner. Jong Suk and Myung Soo were also in the apartment, watching some TV along with a mix of the 'EXO-K' boys and B.A.P boys.

"Oh~~~" Kai cooed as he placed the rice pot in the middle of the dining table, "The 2 lovebirds are back."

"Oh be quiet Jong In," You shot a glare to Kai who retreated back to the kitchen.

You dumped your bag on the pile of 12 other bags in the living room and plopped yourself on the couch next to Yong Guk. Sehun shuffled to the living room, eyeing to see if Yong Guk was trying to make any contact with you. He didn't even need to care if Yong Guk was making contact with you. Sehun wasn't officially your boyfriend yet anyway. 

You set the paper bag on your lap, making everyone curious on what was in it. 

"Don't tell me..." Myung Soo raised an eyebrow, giving you a look. He knew what you'd just bought. Kyung Soo and Kai stopped preparing at the kitchen for awhile, rushing over to see what everyone was gathered around you for. Their eyes widened when in front of the old city boys were modern phones. Smiles lit up on their faces one by one as you handed the 'EXO-K' boys their phones. Suho was overjoyed because now he could fufill his role being a leader anywhere at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter