Busted

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You scratched your head, struggling to catch up with what the history teacher, Mr.Ahn, was talking about. In the end, you didn't even listen because you could just study up on it at home. Now, it was time to just close your eyes and relax. Jong Suk turned his head to look at you and smiled when he saw you. He hadn't been walking home with you recently, only with Myung Soo. You always stormed out of the classroom so it was impossible for him to catch up with you.

During lunch you'd always be seen alone at the cafeteria or library. But Jong Suk and Myung Soo didn't see you there at all. They were curious on why you had stopped walking with them. Jong Suk's suspicion grew on the 'EXO-K' boys who would always stare at you and talk to you when no one was looking. How did you know them so fast? Jong Suk wondered.

After a while, you decided to open your eyes again. The class was boring now, but you didn't feel like that at all. Yong Guk and Him Chan were throwing erasers at each other, not seeming to pay any attention at all. You shook your head at how cool they looked on the outside but they were just so childish. 

Chanyeol was staring at the clock. Suho was jotting down notes swiftly. Kyung Soo looked like he wrote down all the topics that the teacher had mentioned about. Kai and Myung Soo were constantly kicking each other's feet. You could hear Baekhyun behind you giggling to himself. But Sehun. What was Sehun doing?

You felt like turning around so badly but what if the teacher caught you? Or maybe Jong Suk would catch you glancing at Sehun. Well, a small glance wouldn't hurt right? You turned around and saw Sehun writing down notes diligently. Sehun looked up and saw you staring at him. The look at his eyes when he looked at you felt warm and he looked like he was happy that you were looking at him. A grin slowly crept upon his lips as he looked at you. Your eyes widened as you released your pen from your grasp, causing it to roll on the floor. 

"Ji Sun sshi?" Mr. Ahn raised an eyebrow. You looked at him blankly. It took you a few seconds to process on what had just happened. Your pen had dropped after Sehun had gave you that grin and the noise was the only noise heard in the classroom causing everyone to turn to you. Why.

"Yes?" You asked the teacher. "Is something wrong?" The teacher stared at you suspiciously. You heard the snorts of Choi Su Mi and Ha Shin Ah. They were probably mocking you and enjoying the humiliation you were having now.

"N-No," You said.

"Good. Because when someone makes a disturbance the whole class will not be able to concentrate." Mr.Ahn gave you a look that sort of looked like he didn't seem satisfied. You caught the mocking looks of Su Mi and Shin Ah. You wanted to punch them so badly, but it would just humiliate your family name.

*Tolerate it for now Ji Sun. Tolerate.It.For.Now.* You repeated those words in your mind. Jong Suk sighed and shook his head, giving another smile. He softly muttered to himself, "She has really fallen for Oh Sehun now."

"Kyung Soo! Can I copy your history notes? You looked like you wrote everything down!" You clung on Kyung Soo's arm while walking home, begging to have a look at his notes earlier.

Sehun gave an unsatisfied look. He was also copying his notes and maybe they weren't as good as Kyung Soo's but he still copied them! "You can copy from me."

You looked at Sehun, "Wae? Your writing is really the messiest in this whole world!" It was true. Well his writing was actually OKAY but Kyung Soo had neater handwriting.

"Yah, Baekhyun's writing is worse than mine!" Sehun pouted. His maknae side was currently showing and he didn't take note of it.

"Guys calm down," Suho chuckled, "Ji Sunnie can copy from mine instead!"

"HYUNG!" Sehun stomped his foot on the floor. The 6 of you stared at Sehun weirdly. Sehun's face reddened. He just noticed that he acted like a total small boy. He put on his poker face, "What? Sometimes a maknae's got to have his cute side alright?"

"Yeah, yeah," Kai smirke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter