Embarrassed

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pssstttt... why are we staring at them like this?"

"...Hey he's moving."

"Ugh, I should've never let Sehun drink..."

"Hey, be quiet!"

Sehun put on a small frown from the continuous whispering that could be heard. He unknowingly pulled the nearest thing closest to him. When he got ahold of the thing which somehow felt squishy and soft, he buried his face in it. The texture was soft and smooth, not to mention long, while the scent smelled of sweet honey.

Sehun squinted his eyes open, when in his blurry vision he could make out that he was hugging you close to his chest. He smiled to himself. He must've been in heaven or something to have been able to hold you like this. *Ah, I like this dream. No, I love it.* He hugged you a little closer to him.

"Sehun, Jisun, Sehun, Jisun!" A loud voice that belonged to Chanyeol was booming in the 'dream' Sehun was having. It irritated Sehun so much, so he got up hesitantly and told him to shut up.

When Sehun's vision became clearer, he found the 5 of his friends standing infront of him, staring with wide eyes. He slapped himself once. Twice. Thrice. This wasn't a dream. Sehun cleared his throat, glancing at the clock that read 7 : 20 in the morning. Swiftly, he got out of your bed that he had no idea how he got on. 

"Yah, Sehun?" Kai poked his head out of your bedroom door, but Sehun had already shut the door behind him.

Kai then glanced to you, whose face seemed to frown when Sehun had released from the embrace. Kai went closer to you, placing his index finger on your forehead to stop the wrinkles. Then you were back to normal, sleeping as soundly as ever. Kai glanced back at the slightly opened door, "Sehun..."

Sehun

I closed the door behind me, pressing my back against it as I slid down until I was sitting on the floor. How... did I end up sleeping together with Jisun? When I woke up I was on her bed and it wasn't a dream? Why does that somehow make me feel good inside? When I had to leave her from my embrace, a part of me inside felt empty.

My head felt heavy. My voice, dry. I stood up, now wasn't the time to be thinking about this. I fetched my school uniform from the wadrobe, proceeding to the bathroom. My mind still curious about what happened yesterday. But for a reason why did one side of my cheek feel so good? It wasn't like anyone kissed me or anything.

"Jisun?"

"What?"

"Are... you mad?" Sehun asked softly as the both of you walked behind the rest of the gang, on your way to school.

"No, why would I be?" You looked back at the boy.

"Because... of the kiss. You wouldn't talk to me and all so I thought you were ignoring me," Sehun frowned.

Your eyes widened, your thoughts slowly backtracking to the confession drunk Sehun made yesterday.

"My heart really broke when you ignored me, so I'm like this now... Can you understand my heart Jisun ah?"  Sehun's voice echoed in your mind. Well yeah, you were kind of ignoring him. Not because you were mad, but you just couldn't talk to him. Your heart was too shy to. Sehun didn't remember what had happened yesterday. The kiss on the cheek, the confession, nothing.

"Well... it's alright. Gwenchana," You patted Sehun's back, as his eyes turned into crescent moons. He flashed his eye smile that made your heart beat increase a thousand times faster. Your face reddened.

"Yah," You punched Sehun's arm hard, "Don't do those eye smiles. Ever again." You began to speed up your walking pace.

Sehun winced at the punch, but his lips slowly curved up. He rubbed his sore arm you had punched, fastening up his pace too. Sehun had a cute stupid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter