Happy

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... you guys have," You sipped on your soda,"p-p-powers...?"

The EXO-K boys nodded eagerly as they sat up straight in their chairs. The 7 of you were sitting outside the neighbourhood convenience store after school with barely any people walking past it. As soon as you sat down you could tell all of them looked nervous. That was when they spilled it out. They had these so called 'powers'.

"PFFFFFTTT-" The slamming of a soda can on the table sent the EXO-K boys in suprise.

*She really doesn't believe us?* Sehun sighed to himself.

"Y-yah, what's so funny?" Baekhyun asked with a raised eyebrow, watching you laugh like a crazy psycho.

Heh, superpowers.

"It couldn't be..." Chanyeol looked at you in disbelief, frowning, "You don't believe us, do you?"

"Ani, Ani, Ani," You waved your hands in disaproval wiping a tear that was starting to form in your eye, "I believe you. Seriously!"

The 6 boys looked at each other, each of them frowning. It was true. They did have superpowers, even they were really sure they had it. But you weren't the type to be so gullible, they knew. Anybody who believed them straightaway would've probably been an idiot. They needed to show you the proof.

"Then," A smirk formed upon Kai's lips, "Let's show you."

It took a while for you to take in those words. Did Kai just say he wanted to show you his 'power'? This was seriously going to be funny, you thought. What was Kai going to do? Teleport? Hehe.

You nodded once while smirking, signalling for Kai to commence. Kai smirked, flicking his fingers once before disappearing in thin air. Yup, that's right, Kim Jongin had disappeared. You didn't know how he did it but you were just shocked. Either your brain was playing tricks on you or Kai really did teleport. Now you didn't see him anywhere around the convenience store.

Before you could say a word, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. Kai greeted you with a wave and snapped his fingers again which made him teleport back on his seat. It was really suprising, really.

"D-d-did he just-" You stuttered while the EXO-K boys looked at you in amusement.

"Teleport? Yes, I did," Kai said triumphantly.

You cursed under you breath for earlier where you didn't believe them and made a fool of yourself by laughing like a crazy psycho. Now they had shown it to you, you were lost for words. No, you weren't scared because they might've looked like aliens or monsters. A mix of bewilderment, jealousy and embarassment was what you felt.

"Weeeeeeee," The 5 boys except for Sehun chorused, "Tolddddd you sooooooo~"

You got up from your seat with the soda can in your hand, threatening to hit Chanyeol who was closest to you with it. The table was soon filled with laughter on a breezy autumn evening.

Just then, Suho's phone rang with it playing a nostalgic beeper ringtone. He talked for awhile before hanging up.

"Ah, I totally forgot," Suho groaned, "Author Seo needs me now... I'm heading home first, any of you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter