Strange Changes

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫♫♫ - IU - Modern Times

                                                                                          

*RING RING*

You carelessly reached for your phone alarm on your bedside table amd pressed the snooze button. *Please, let me sleep some more.* You mumbled in your mind. You hardly got any sleep last night because some certain noisy people kept asking you questions and were curious about everything in the house. It all ended when you pushed all of them in the spare bedroom and slammed the door.

You sat up on your bed and rubbed your eyes. The clock read 7 in the morning and school wouldn't start for another hour. What would the 6 boys do when you were gone? Should you take them to school with you? Just leave them at home? Brushing the thought aside for the time being, you lazily got out of bed and opened your cupboard and taking your school uniform with you to the toilet.

The hot water poured over your body, the most refreshing feeling anyone could get on a normal Tuesday morning. It was too bad you couldn't stay like this for long. School was the last place you wanted to be since you rathered to be outside exploring Seoul or just staying at home.

               EXO                                                                        

Sehun had slept the whole night with his school uniform on since it was the only pair of clothes he had. He felt uncomfortable wearing this for so long. He would normally change into a new pair of clothes after half of the day was over, but he was wearing this for the whole night too. He hoped that you would take all of them to buy some new clothes because they really needed them. He wanted to change into a singlet and short pants.

He heard the sound of the door open and stood up, reaching for the doorknob. He looked at his hyungs sleeping peacefully in their school uniforms. *Seriously, how do these hyungs sleep like this?*

He turned the doorkob and bumped into someone. He looked down to be greeted by you, all dressed in your school uniform. He looked down and blinked. You looked up and blinked too, your face turning crimson. Swiftly, you stepped away from him. Sehun coughed, "Um, going to school?"

"Yeah," You nodded and went to go downstairs but Sehun grabbed your wrist.

"When . . . can we go shopping?" Sehun asked shyly. * Sehun! Why did you ask that? You probably look like a rich brat wanting clothes!* "Not that I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter