Admit It

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that all you have to say?" Myung Soo asked for the last time, raising an eyebrow at you. He couldn't be sure. Maybe there were things that you hand't told him and Jong Suk yet. You nodded innocently.

"Yes, seriously."

You had told Jong Suk and Myung Soo about how you met Sehun and the boys. Then it came along to the B.A.P boys. It was hard to believe at first but Myung Soo and Jong Suk knew that you wouldn't ever lie to them so they believed you. Sehun didn't really know why, but he enjoyed the sight in front of him. How you blankly answered back to your friends, how you rejected the fake accusations they made, it was all lovable.

"So, Sehun right?" Jong Suk turned to face Sehun, who erased the smile that was showed on his face just a moment ago. 

"Yes," Sehun replied hesistantly. He felt nervous on what Jong Suk would ask him next. Had he caught him staring at you with a smile on his face?

*I'll let him off just this once.* Jong Suk told himself, putting on a mischievious smirk for the boy in front of him, "Is it true? What Ji Sun just told Myung Soo and I."

Sehun looked at you who kept nodding and mouthing 'yes' to him. A small chuckle escaped his mouth which made everyone look at him suspiciously. Eventhough it was just a small gesture, Sehun's hyungs could tell that the maknae had really fallen for you. It wasn't often that he smiled so much around girls. It was a happy sight for his childhood friends, to see their close friend smiling so much for the first time. Sehun had only let out small grins and unexpected smiles to them.

The B.A.P boys didn't understand the situation right now. Earthlings were so hard to understand. It seemed like Yong Guk and Him Chan could only understand it. Jong Up tugged on Yong Guk's sleeve, "Hyung, why's it so quiet?" He whispered to Yong Guk. He could see a hint of sorrow in Yong Guk's eyes. The younger didn't know why but the elder hadn't answered him yet, his focus was al on Sehun.

Him Chan was aware of what the leader was feeling right now. He was hurt. Not physically but mentally. It wasn't alot but he saw a sign of small disappointment in the leader's eyes. He had seen Yong Guk tried to make some small contact with you, hoping to know each other better but you're attention would always be taken by Sehun. *Maybe as time passes Yong Guk hyung, you'll get closer to her, to understand her more.* Him Chan unknowingly patted the leader's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Suho thought it was time. He then stood up and pointed to Sehun and the rest except for the B.A.P boys and you. "We're going to have a discussion first. The people I pointed at, follow me."

You wanted to frown on how they left you out. Sehun could sense what you were feeling. Without thinking he kneeled down, now facing your mesmerizing face, "We'll be out soon. Just go hang out with them." Sehun pointed to the B.A.P boys who gave Sehun an annoyed look.

The boy then stood up and trudged upstairs, following the boys who were going to 'discuss' about 'something'. Zelo swiftly slid on the floor and clung onto your arm, "Now noona (His earth age was told to be 16), now you're all ours!"

"Should we watch a movie? Go shopping?" Daehyun and Young Jae filled your face with questions that it took you a while to get all their suggestions in your memory.

Yong Guk shushed the younger boys, "Let's just sit down and chat. Maybe we can go out some other time."

Zelo sighed, "Hyung, you're no fun as always."

Chanyeol shut the door behind him, giving Sehun a menacing, playful look. Sehun sat down on the floor while the 7 boys crowded around him, all of them with their arms crossed.

"We know Sehun ah," Baekhyun chuckled, "You're making it too obvious."

Sehun put on a poker face like he didn't understand what they were talking about but he did know. Did they know about his feelings... for you? Sehun didn't want to tell them yet. He wanted to wait a little longer so he could confirm his feelings.

"W-What's obvious?" Sehun stuttered, trying to keep calm.

Myung Soo circled slowly around Sehun, "You... like... no- or maybe eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter