Thank You

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 1 week since the discussion Sehun had with Jong Suk, Myung Soo and his hyungs. He thought about it hard. He was just 17, so maybe he wasn't really confident with his decisions yet. Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept asking if he had confessed to you yet, but Sehun just shook his head which meant not yet. Seeing that Sehun hadn't confessed made Suho worried. He knew that their stay was limited time. Out of nowhere they could be suddenly going home, away from 2014. Suho didn't want that to happen just yet neither did the 'EXO-K' boys.

Sitting in the classroom only operated by the old fans on a spring day, you tried to fan yourself with your exercise book but no matter how hard you tried to fan yourself the heat wouldn't just diappear. Yes spring could be hot. Right? The sun was shining right in your FACE.  Although the students pestered Mr. Kim to switch on the air conditioning, he refused saying that saving electricity was good. All the students groaned at him saying that, continuing to find ways to keep themselves cool.

When the class was over and the five minute break in the middle came, you rushed to the opened window sill. You stuck your head out, trying to catch even the smallest gust of wind. Half of your body was pratically sticking out the classroom window now. Some girls pointed to you weirdly but you could care less about their opinions. Jong Suk and Myung Soo didn't even show signs of any worry because you'd always do that when the weather was as hot as hell. The both of them then hurriedly rushed to use the bathroom trusting that you could take care of yourself.

As for Sehun though, he couldn't stay still in his seat. He could hear Kyung Soo and Kai asking you to be careful. Chanyeol kept pestering you to hurry up and come back in before you could fall. Suho was worried too but out of all of them, Sehun had to be the person who was worried the most.

Whenever he felt like it was dangerous for you he would get ready to come running to pull you back in. The sight in front of him was kind of cute though, Sehun had to admit. How you complained so loudly that it was so hot, stretching your arms as long as you could. He saw one of the girls he had seen before, Choi Su Mi, approaching you slyly as if she wanted to push you. Sehun saw half of the class smirking. He saw that his friends didn't even notice a thing. Yong Guk and Him Chan were watching intently, trying to wonder what Choi Su Mi was going to do. 

*How could they be so clueless!?* Sehun gritted his teeth in panic. He saw Shin Ah urging for Su Mi to push you, laughing so violently that Sehun could see she tried not to let her voice disturb the whole classroom silence. Sehun knew, that was the most hated laugh he had ever seen in his life.

Su Mi's hands were inches away from pushing you. Sehun wanted to get up but why wasn't his body moving? No matter how bad he wanted to move, his body didn't want to let him to. Sehun glanced at Yong Guk, who looked like he was close to catch on what was going on. Sehun, who couldn't believe that his close friends were probably thinking that Su Mi was going to pull you back in couldn't see the most hateful laugh of Ha Shin Ah.

Sehun, lost in thoughts snapped out of it when he heard the immediate scream of a girl, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"JI SUN!" The shouts of his 5 friends erupted the whole classroom.

Sehun could finally move his body now. Great, just at the worst time he could finally move. When Sehun glanced to check if you were there, he saw Su Mi clapping her hands. Sehun widened his eyes, you were almost going to fall through the window. There you were, waving your hands frantically while trying to climb back in the class. Sehun violently rushed to you and flung the window wider with so much force it looked like the window was going to fall off. He grabbed you gently as he encircled his arms around your waist.

Sehun was nervous but he didn't show it. Slowly, he made sure to pull you back in until you were completely in the class, no heads or hands sticking out of any window. Him Chan, Yong Guk and the 5 'EXO-K' boys crowded around you. Kai bent down and examined if you were hurt anywhere, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," You managed to say. You looked at Sehun, your saviour. It looked like he was letting out small sighs of relief. Him Chan placed his hand on your shoulder, "Thank god, you almost died there!"

"Who knows what we'll do if you were to fall. Lee Jisun!" Kyung Soo shook his head while Suho pinched your cheek. 

The whole class was shocked. They hadn't thought that you knew the now most talked about boys in the whole of school. Yong Guk slammed his fist on the table, "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter