First Student

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Girl

"Father," She said, opening the enormous door to her father's study. Her father had often been here, and if he was not then he would be out for meetings or business. His study room wasn't very big. It was VERY VERY BIG. He had gigantic bookshelves that needed ladders to be reached. A large leather armchair in the middle with his study desk. He was an avid antique collector so there were bound to be antiques displayed around everywhere.

"Mhm?" His father lifted up his glasses to the bridge of his nose. He didn't stare up, but just kept his eyes on his paperwork. Signing here and there.

"Can I get a tutor?" The girl stood infront of his father, who looked so powerful all relaxed on his leather armchair, "Since I don't go to school and all... The private tutor's getting boring lately. And I have a tutor in mind."

"Really?" His father looked up, now staring at her. He looked unsure but he couldn't just deny his only beloved daughter like that. It'd be better to make her happy than for her to just stay at home being tutored by an old man who just talks on and on. A tutor close to her age would really get her in to it.

"Then suggest me the tutor you'd like," Her father turned his attention back to the paperwork, a grin on his face when he saw his daughter smile.

She secretly covered to keep in her excitement. Butterflies. Butterflies everywhere. Eventhough she hadn't met him yet, she already had this feeling in her. She just wanted to say his name out to her father right now just right after she finished spazzing. Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun. She remembered his name just fine ever since she saw him. It was like she had knew him forever, ever since they were in diapers.

"Oh Sehun," The girl blurted to her father, "That's his name, the tutor. I'm not sure what company or whatever you call it, he's from, but if you could assign him as my tutor father, I'd love you forever!"

Her father nodded, giving her a smile eventhough he was so busy. The girl's smile spreaded wider and wider (if that was even possible), she then skipped out of her father's study humming a tune from Big Bang. Her father's eye then widened, "Did that mean you didn't love me forever before!?"

When no answer came he chuckeld to himself, shaking his head on how his daughter was so bright. He switched on his computer and called his secretary, "Now, Oh Sehun..."

"Pass the milk," Chanyeol stuck out his hand ready to grab the milk which Jong Up was holding.

"No," Jong Up smirked. He nudged Zelo who silently laugher and slammed the table. Was Chanyeol really that funny? Seeing his long pout go along with his deep voice, they couldn't help it.

"What did you-" Chanyeol was about to get up from the dining table when Suho stopped him.

"Seriously Park Chanyeol," Suho shook his head, "You've never acted like this back then. Did the modern germs get in you?"

Chanyeol plopped back on his seat, crossing his arms like a child. Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol's eggs that Kyung Soo had cooked for breakfast. He and Kai exchanged glances at Chanyeol's half cut egg. Slowly, they both reached for the pieces of eggs with their forks when "HEY!"

Chanyeol grabbed Kai and Baekhyun's wrist, face glum with disappoinment. "Baek, I thought you were my best friend." Chanyeol pretended to wipe an imaginary tear from his eye, sobbing overdramatically to himself. Baekhyun couldn't understand this guy sometimes.

"Is this what you humans do at the dining table?" Him Chan looked at how Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were constantly poking each other. Baekhyun let out a feminine squeal as Kai and Chanyeol poked his waist at the same time. Kyung Soo backed away from the three, grabbing his plate of food with him.

"No wonder you guys look like total fools," Young Jae said casually while eating his food.

"Aye this guy annoys me more than Myung Soo!" Kai folded up his school uniform sleeves reading to pack Young Jae a strong punch when you had came down the stairs with Sehun following behind you. The both of you coincidentally bumped in the hallway, AGAIN.

"Ji Sun!" Baekhyun whined, "Please stop these people from their continuous insults and mocking looks." 

Zelo and Jong Up gave innocent looks when Baekhyun had pointed at them. Daehyun ate like nothing happened like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter