Goodbye Doesn't Exist

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play this :

 

The living room was quiet. No one was making any noise, or arguing about useless things. The television wasn't on, playing the latest episode of Music Bank. The 12 boys just sat down in the living room without uttering a word. 

You sat there clueless. It was the first time in months you had experienced this quiet atmosphere. 

Yongguk glanced at his watch, it wouldn't be long before the 12 of them had to leave. Professor Ma had got them a rooftop house, which would serve as their base. It wouldn't be easy for the enemies to find them that way. They had to just call it a night, but they didn't want to so soon.

They didn't have a choice, they must.

"Ahhh, I'm tired," Youngjae stood up from the sofa, stretching his arms accompanied with a tired yawn.

"Oh, me too," Zelo scurries after him, disappearing up the stairs.

You find it weird, you're just a tad suspicious about what they're up to. You decide to brush it off since you're too tired to find out.

"I'll go up first then, since we had so much fun today," You stand up from your seat next to Sehun, "Thanks guys."

"Eyyyy, what're you thanking us for?" Chanyeol waves his hands, "We'll take you out more often like this next time!"

Baekhyun suddenly gets up from his seat too, carrying all your gifts you had received, "I'll help you carry them up."

You nod approvingly at the boy. Since you don't know what to do at the living room, you'll just sleep. You hope they'll all start to be noisy again tomorrow. Before ascending up the stairs, you give a glance to Sehun.

He smiles back warmly, gesturing for you to take a rest. Your worries are erased, and you walk back to your room without any burdens.

.

When Sehun hears the door to your room close, he can see Suho getting up followed by the remaining boys in the living room. Sehun glances at the two cans of grape soda on the kitchen counter. He sighs to himself, *I forgot to remind her...* 

"Okay, we need to pack now. Fast," Yongguk says, Sehun doesn't like how Yongguk's so unaffected by this. He can see that Kyungsoo and Jongin are hesitantly going up the steps. Suho passes Yongguk, knocking his shoulder on purpose with his, "I wish you never came to earth..."

Yongguk stares back at him. He doesn't want to start trouble, eventhough his brain tells him to punch Suho hard on the face. He can't. He's already facing enough sadness as it is.

Then the sound of bags tumbling down the stairs can be heard, it makes Sehun's heart drop a little. He can see Youngjae and Zelo bringing down the bags of the BAP boys. Everything happens so fast, before he knows it, Baekhyun is bringing his luggage, followed by Jongin with his and Sehun's.

Jongin gives Sehun a look, "Go to her now. We'll be waiting."

"Yeah. We'll wait," Himchan gives Sehun a assuring nod.

"Thanks."

Sehun opens the door abit, he can hear the creaking but you don't stir. He smiles to himself, *Heavy sleeper, as always.* It's only been 10 minutes, but you're sound asleep. Sehun sits down on the bed, causing it to move because of the weight. He notices the wrinkles on your forehead, and he places a finger gently between it. The wrinkles disappear in less than a second.

Sehun knows he's going to miss this.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter