Weird Guys

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current time : 8 : 15 am

There were only 15 minutes left until Mr . Kim would come in and you could already hear everyone gossiping about a new student. You couldn't make out what they said about his name though, but they rumoured he was another delinquent. *Great. I don't need a another Kim Myung Soo here . . .* You facepalmed yourself and stared at Myung Soo, both of you met gazes and he winked at you.

"Gah Crap," You shielded your eyes from him. Jong Suk smiled and got up from his napping position.

"Mian, I can't walk you home today," Jong Suk ruffled your hand but you said it was okay. *Understanding as always.* He grinned.

He glanced at Myung Soo who was now preoccupied with glaring at Kai. Jong Suk scratched the back of his head irritatedly. Myung Soo had started a rivalry with him ever since he came to this school. Jong Suk couldn't help but feel that was something wrong with these new boys and the other upcoming one. Since when was their class able to fit so many people?

He decided to observe the boys. He caught Sehun staring at you while running his hand through his hair. He looked somewhat nervous, yet somewhat shy. Jong Suk wondered why, but those matters would be solved later. Jong Suk slowly went back in his napping postion and leaned closed to your table.

"Do you think . . . Oh Sehun," He whispered hesitantly, "likes you? Maybe loves you even."

Your face immediately turned as red as a tomato. What did Jong Suk just say!? "M-Mwoh? Jong Suk ah, don't fool around, he doesn't!" Jong Suk just nodded, but he knew .  . . That you were lying.

*Ring Ring Ring!*

Mr. Kim, the always punctual teacher, came in as soon as the bell rang. He seemed to be in a good mood, almost like nothing could ruin his day. He set his teaching materials down and faced the class, who were still talking amongst themselves.

"AHEM," You could send the irritation in Mr. Kim's but he still kept a smile on, "Class, I'm proud to announce that we have 2 new students coming in! They're from a well known prestigious school! I didn't know our school was so popular."

Myung Soo groaned, "Again? I can't handle all these newbies coming. Most people in this class are irritating enough." Myung Soo glared at Kai who shot him an annoyed look.

"Don't push it," You heard Kyung Soo say loudly, defending his good friend. Myung Soo just ignored him.

Just then, a woman from the school staff came in and whispered something to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim's smile slowly faded away and the lady bowed apologetically. He stood behind the teacher's podium.

"Well class, It seems like those students had some matters to take care of so they'll be coming tomorrow." Mr. Kim informed.

"Tsch. Way to get out hopes up," Shin Ah said rudely. Almost the class started to agree and went back to talking.

"Were kids this disrespectful?" Baekhyun tapped your back looking at you with curious eyes.

"This is normal. Because all the kids here are the same," You sighed and turned in front.

Sehun looked at his older hyung who was still clueless. Sehun wondered, if all the kids here are the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter