Parents?

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did we get it or not?" Yong Guk urged you to tell them, he was eating yoghurt, which made him seem pretty kidlike. Sehun eyed Yong Guk. *Seriously childish.* Well, he was sipping on his chocolate milk too. Yong Guk eyed the boy that was eyeing him a moment ago. *So childish..*

The boys who had wanted Pizza delivery got hired, which everyone was happy about. They only had to work for 2 hours. Chicken delivery boys got hired for their good looks, they had to work for 3 hours. Author apprentice boys got hired and they had to work for 2 hours. Tutors usually had to tutor at least 3 students a day, so it would be 3 hours. Now it was up to the 'tutor' job group to found out the result. 

"What are they saying?" Chanyeol seemed anxious to know, along with the 10 pairs of eyes that were staring at you as you were talking on the phone. You gave Chanyeol a glare, mouthing 'im talking here!' to him.

"Ah, yes. Really?" Your eyes widened. The boys hadn't heard of the answer yet, but they were sure it was positive. Kai placed his hands behind his head and crossed his legs, "You guys got the job. I'm already positive."

"Don't be so positive human," Young Jae mocked Kai. Young Jae knew for sure they would get the job, but he just wanted to see how Kai reacted for his pleasure.

"Oh okay," You answered back on the phone, "Thank you!" You hung up the phone.

"So? You guys got hired right?" Dae Hyun raised an eyebrow. You placed the phone on the coffee table, skipping infront of Him Chan and Zelo, who were busy making too much noise with their game they had bought. "DIEEEE CHOI JUN HONG!!" Him Chan pressed on the controller buttons madly but Zelo wasn't going to lose to him like that. "ARGH, HYUNG DON'T BE SO FULL OF YOURSELF!"

Zelo noticed that you were blocking their view, "Noona move!" You didn't listen though, and skipped to the TV, your hand slowly crawling up to the power button. A grin crept up your lips. The boys know what you were going to do, and tried their best not to stiffle laughs.

*BZZZT* "YAH!"

The whole apartment burst into laughter. Yong Guk and Sehun couldn't help to laugh just by seeing Him Chan and Zelo's priceless reactions. After a few minutes waiting for everyone to cool down, they told you to tell them what the result was. Of course, "We got hired!"

The 10 boys burst into celebration while it took a while for the 2 grumpy ones to put on a smile too. Suho jumped for joy, earning a kick from Kai who thought the leader was childish enough.

"Lee Ji Sun! Lee Ji Sun! Lee Ji Sun!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol slung their arms around your shoulders, ruffling your hair lightly. Sehun shook his head in amusement. He could start his job with you now. *Ji Sun, you never fail to make us happy.* Sehun crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

*Wait until I tell Umma and Ap-* The suden pause in your thoughts made you frown. Why hadn't you finished the sentence? Simple, your parents were dead. How could you tell them anyway, could they even hear you from where they were now?

You regretted everything you had said on that day. Everything you did.

"Umma," A 16 year old sophomore at high school, Lee Ji Sun, you, called from the living room. You paced around the living room, debating on whether it would be a good idea for your parents to go to the ceremony of the new school year. "You and Appa don't have to go if you don't want to."

"Nonsense," Your mother came down the stairs, in formal clothing. You remembered vaguely on what she wore so you couldn't put words to describe what she wore. That time, you thought it was embbarassing for her to wear that. She was 45 years old already and she still wearing clothes like this. You regretted it so much, what you thought of your mother. If only you could compliment her, turn back time, tell her she was the prettiest mom on the face of earth.

"But Umma," You bit your lip, not wanting to say the word embbarassment in front of her, scared that it would make her hurt, "You and Appa are busy right? You don't need to come really."

"What your mother says is right Ji Sun. We should come," Your father came down the stairs, wearing his most favorite suit that he wore on the most special occassions, which always happened to be your first day of school. He ruffled your hair as he put his hands on your shoulders, "Aigoo. My little daughter has grown up so fast already."

You huffed after he had ruffled your hair. Ugh, you wished he would stop messing it up everyday. Making your hair neat for another 5 minutes was already enough for you. Your father then went behind your mother, slinging his hand around her waist and pulling her close to him. He gave your mother a peck on the cheek. Laughter could be heard, your mother slapped your father on the shoulder. These type of gestures always reminded them of the old days. You found it cheesy really. It was because you never ever wanted to fall in love, with anyone ever.

"Appa, are you sure you really want to go?" You checked again, hoping that your father would think twice about it. Of course why did you even ask that? It wasn't easy to change your parents' minds. They were couldn't be broke down easily, they were like sturdy stone walls, like you. "We must go!" Your father insisted.

"After all Ji Sun, it'd only be for half an hour and we're going mountain climbing after that," Your mother added

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter