The _____ Trio

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretty long chap! I GUESS .

"Stay still!"

"Noooooo!"

"My hair!"

"Oh Sehun come here!!!"

The boys were frantically running around the house. 

Why?

They were hiding from you. Well, not every one of them ran. Suho and Kyung Soo didn't run and stayed put in the bathroom. You didn't know why they were scared though. You just wanted to gel their hair. Honestly, their hairstyles were so outdated. Their hair was always combed to the side and people in school would laugh at them. A hair trim wouldn't hurt though . . .

Kyung Soo and Suho came out of the bathroom of their room and 4 boys were huddled up on the bed, eyeing the gel. Chanyeol looked at the gel and scissors in your hand with terror. Baekhyun slowly got up, "Ji Sun, if you love us you wouldn't cut out hair!"

You gave Baekhyun a death glare, "Well, I don't love you then!"

After minutes of arguing and fighting, the 4 of them finally agreed to style up their hair. Honestly, they liked their old hair better but hey, they might as well give it a shot. The boys went in order, from the oldest to the youngest. Sehun was the last. He sat on the hair  which was facing the mirror. He blushed when you made eye contact with him. He wanted to keep calm but he couldn't. This was all so intense for him and he didn't know why.

You got your scissors and started to trim Sehun's hair. You trimmed the sides, his long fringe and the back. Sehun looked exceptionally handsome now. You applied some gel, making his hair spiky. Sehun looked at his hair with interest. The men back in his time had their hair waxed to the side. Even his father did that so he decided to ask his son to do so. 

"Done," You said, Sehun's hair gently to give his hairstyle some finishing touches.

Sehun was disappointed that it ended so fast. He slowly stood up, "Thanks for making me handsome." Without thinking, Sehun gave you a warm hug. Your eyes widened, startled by the sudden skinship. It was comforting, for a reason. When Sehun pulled away, the feeling of comfort instantly disappeared like there was something missing.

The 5 boys had their heads poked out from the door, watching the scene infront of them. Chanyeol and Kai gave unsatisfied pouts. They could've done that too if they had thought of it faster. Suho watched his youngers putting on pouts and chuckled along with Kyung Soo. Baekhyun just thought that they were weird and childish.

You laughed at the boys who were secretly spying on you and Sehun. It was really fun to be with them.

Until school starts . . .

The 7 of you were nearing the school gates. The boys had already bought their school uniforms so they looked more formal now. You never really explained to them why they needed to go first. They didn't understand. They wanted to be with you.

"Why can't we wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter