Going for it

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play this as you're reading!

You let out a tired yawn to yourself, getting out of your seat to rush to the cafeteria. You waited for the EXO-K and BAP boys to finish up clearing their stuff. But for some reason you couldn't seem to find Sehun. Kyungsoo, Suho and Kai ran over to you with smiling faces.

"Let's go!" Suho pumped his fist in the air.

"But what about-" You glanced over at the remaining ones they were supposed to be waiting for.

"They'll meet us later! Anyways we should get some food before the line gets extremely long," Kyungsoo said hurriedly.

The boys rushed you out of the classroom before you could hear the pleading cries of Chanyeol saying 'Hey, wait for me and Baekhyun!' The four of you laughed together walking down the bustling hallways of students. You only seemed half concentrated on what Kai was talking about in the group though. A part of you wondered where Sehun went. You were sure you saw him sitting behind you just now, taking notes as he wrote his notes casually.

But now, he was nowhere to be seen. When you told the boys they did seem to agree that the maknae was gone, but said that he probably rushed off to the restroom or something. 

You trailed behind the boys half heartedly, taking slow steps. You suddenly didn't care anymore if you were late for the food or not. It wasn't like you were going to starve anyway. 

*I wonder where Sehun is-* Your eyes widened when a hand had suddenly grabbed you. You bumped into a sturdy chest, to your relief that it wasn't a hard brick wall. Before you could see who the figure was you felt like shouting,"He-"

"Shhh," The figure placed a finger against your lips softly, another hand wrapped around your waist. The familiar voice made you look up at the tall figure's face.

Sehun blinked at you with those bored-looking eyes of his. A smile curved upwards on Sehun's lips once he had seen your reaction. Those suprised wide eyes, cheeks that were a light shade of red and a mouth that was slightly agape. Sehun removed his finger from your mouth that was now open. He slowly moved his hand under your chin, closing it gently as he chuckled to himself.

"Nice expression," Sehun teased.

You pulled away from the male, hiding your hands behind you as you fidgeted nervously with them. Letting out an awkward cough, you were about to exit the small spacing Sehun had pulled you into when he pulled you lightly back it. Curse your light body for being so easy to pull.

"Yah, you're leaving me so fast?" Sehun placed his hands on your shoulders, giving you a judging look.

"No, I just have food that I can hear calling for me right now," You lied, wanting to erase the heat that was coming up your cheeks now.

Sehun gave an amused smile once he saw your face turning red,"O-ho, someone's blushing isn't she?"

"Either you're colorblind or you're delusional Oh Sehun," You snapped at the boy. Now Sehun gave you a sarcastic look filled with 'sureeeee' written all over it. Of course he wasn't stupid! It was so easy to tell, any boy could tell that you were blushing...

A blanket of silence then fell on the both of you. Your eyes traveled down onto Sehun's shoes, then slowly trailing up to meet his face, "So... what do you want?"

"Ah, that's right," Sehun perked up. Slowly, he slipped his hand slipped into yours, "Follow me."

Sehun dragged you to the most quietest place he could think of in the school. The library. He couldn't take you to the field, boys played football there. The school garden seemed like the romantic one, but he figured campus couples would have already been there. So he picked out the library.

You looked around your surroundings as you followed Sehun to the most isolated area of the library at the moment. Since it was only the start of lunch break, only a few students were studying for the upcoming exams. After school most students would only go to cram school where they could perfect on their weak subjects. Of course you and the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter