Shadow

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you guys been!?" Chanyeol engulfed you in a hug, much to Sehun's jealousy. It was lunch break by the time the both of you reached school. The class had been cleaned up but Sumi and her gang were still shooting you bloodshot glares. Sehun noticed, and shielded you away from them worrying that you'd feel uncomfortable.

"I went to find her," Sehun said, "Don't you guys remember?"

"Yeah," Suho looked at you with worried eyes, then at Sehun, "But you guys were gone for so long. We were worried something happened to you guys."

"And if something did..." Chanyeol released you from his hug, slinging an arm around your shoulder while he flicked a tiny fire on his finger, "I'll burn the people who dare lay hands on the both of you."

"Plus," Baekhyun frowned, "We only have 2-"

Kai slapped the elder's mouth, giving her a stare that the 6 of them except for you seemed to understand. You looked at the 6 of them curiously, wondering what was so secret. 

"2 what?" You managed to ask.

"Ahaha," Kyungsoo let out a nervous laugh, "Baekhyun you're funny. We only have 2 hours until school ends idiot."

"...Yeah." Baekhyun laughed back.

Soon, the atmosphere started to become glum. Baekhyun was fidgeting with his fingers while Kyungsoo bit on his lip, looking like he was trying to stop himself from crying. Suho faced up the ceiling, muttering words that couldn't be heard. Kai wiped both of his eyes, almost like he was wiping tears away. You could also hear him say, "Ah... My eyes are getting watery..." Sehun had his back turned to all of you but his hands would reach to his face after every 4 seconds.

Chanyeol looked around nervously. He knew s were on the edge of crying. He wanted to cry so badly, but if all of them were crying, was he going to make it worse by crying too? No. Park Chanyeol knew better. When his best friends were down he was there to cheer up the mood. That's why everyone entitled him with the name 'Happy Virus'.

*Are they crying?* You raised an eyebrow at all of them except for Chanyeol who kept a straight face on. You didn't want to say anything about it, since you knew they'd start bawling some more if you mentioned something unessecary.

Chanyeol's stomach grumbled. Everyone turned to look at him, eyes still watery, they managed to smile abit. Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck, blushing, "Well, I'm hungry. Guys, let's go to the cafeteria."

"Yeah," Sehun replied, his voice a little shaky, "Let's do that."

Sehun slipped his hand into yours, lacing his fingers together with yours. The warm feeling it would give him started to come back. He knew he couldn't cry. If he cried, then he'd make his girlfriend feel sorrowful too. Crying by himself was fine, Sehun wanted you to be happy.

"NOONA~" Zelo cooed as he ran down the corridor hallway with BAP trailing behind him.

"Ugh, Zelo..." Baekhyun groaned at the boy with his dyed hair running down the hallways. 

"Yah," You gave Baekhyun a light punch, "Don't say that. I think their maknae's cute."

Sehun's eyes widened, "So you're saying he's cuter than me?" He said in disbelief. 

"What if I am?" You flashed a smile filled with mischief to Sehun before running over to Zelo.

Zelo pinched your cheeks, going on and on about how much he missed you over the past 2 hours. Jong Up blabbered about the same thing. While the maknaes were getting your attention, Yongguk reached for his pocket, his hands grabbing a familiar plastic bag. Himchan placed a hand on his hyung's shoulder, seeing that he hadn't given the gift to you yet.

"When do I give this..." Yongguk looked at the small plastic bag. He wanted to give it as soon as he could but he always couldn't find the right oppurtunities to do it. When he wanted to give it, the EXO-K or BAP maknaes would always get in his way. 

"You should so give that on the last day hyung," Youngjae suggested, "The time you set to give it is way past."

Daehyun nodded, "Think of it as a... farewell present. But I don't think we're all ready to say farewell yet."

"You think letting go of the only girl we're so close to is so easy?" Himchan frowned, "I don't think we're all ready to leave yet."

"But it's a must," Yongguk sighed, "Unless we want to see her alive."

Youngjae nodded, until he felt an itch coming to his nose. It wasn't always when he sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter