The Beginning

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sehun had walked a far distance away from Yong Guk, away from Hongdae, away from the crowd. Sehun kept holding you by the wrist with his back faced to you. He didn't utter a word which made you feel uncomfortable. What you saw back there, the strong winds and all, it couldnt've been from Sehun right? After all, he was just a normal boy that came from the 1970s.

"Sehun... just talk," You stopped in your tracks making the said boy stop as well. Sehun turned around slowly before he let go of your hand to stuff it in his jean pocket. He huffed as he kicked a stray stone on the floor, not meeting your eyes.

"Yong Guk..." Sehun began, just a smile tone of jealousy in his voice, "You shouldn't talk to him anymore. He's up to no good, I can tell."

When Sehun saw Yong Guk smiling with that smile of his to you, he didn't like it. Not one single bit. It was childish for him to get jealous but the first time in 17 years someone had caught his attention. You'd say 17 years was a short time since Sehun still had way ahead of him to fall in love, but honestly the girls at his school didn't catch his attention like you did.

Sehun saw the look in your eyes, it looked like they were filled with questions. Why this? Why that? Slowly Sehun took out both of his hands from his pocket, holding on to yours. 

"Can't you see he tried to confess just now?" Sehun reminded. You remembered so clearly, the whole scene that happened half an hour ago. Yong Guk with the bouquet of flowers coming up to you. Sehun suddenly appearing and grabbing him by the collar in pure anger. There was no way you could erase that memory from your mind. The look full of anger that was registered on Sehun's face.

You just nodded back at the boy, staring at your hands in his. The smoothness of his hands that you could feel. You didn't know what you could do just now before Sehun came. It seemed like it was all in slow motion. Before Sehun came you couldn't even move backwards to run away.

"You just told to me talk and now you're barely talking," Sehun teased, his thumb on the top of your hand.

"Pft, I was talking," You defended, "Just now."

"Really? The only words I could remember from you were 'STOP!' and 'Sehun, just talk'" Sehun rubbed his chin, raising an eyebrow at you.

This boy, he was totally enjoying this. You could see. The way his lips twitched up in amusement, the way his thumb would the top of your hand so affectionately. There wasn't the slightest show of anger or sorrow in Sehun's face, because those weren't the things he were feeling right now. He was feeling calm, relaxed that he was with you.

"I'm sure I said more than that..." You lied, smiling sheepishly but then turning back to your straight expression, "but if that's what you believe then continue to believe whatever you think of."

Sehun grinned. Oho, look how this girl was talking so suddenly. Childish bets and words just hours ago had turned to wise sentences. Pft, Lee Jisun was really someone to have a complete change. Sehun knew your childish, tomboyish behaviour would always stay with you. And that was what he loved about it. 

Swiftly, Sehun stole a kiss on your lips before acting like nothing had happened. Your cheeks started to heat up, too speechless to say anything to the boy.

"Mhm, then let's go now," Sehun patted your head as the both of you walked back hand in hand.

"You almost got in a fight!?" Suho said in disbelief. He was shocked that the quiet simple Sehun had got involved in one. So were the others, they were showering with him questions. You laughed at their curiosity and their shocked expressions.

"Yes, I did," Sehun nonchalantly as if it was his 100th fight.

"I heard it was with Yong Guk," Kyung Soo raised an eyebrow as he looked back at the B.A.P boys talking amongst themselves. He noticed how the 5 of them would shoot Sehun occasional glares. 

"Yeah, it was," Sehun shrugged, not giving a reason why he fought with the boy. *Because he wanted to be Jisun's man.*

"With him!? Why?" Baekhyun almost shouted before he lowered his voice so people wouldn't give him stares.

Sehun didn't answer that one but instead looked at you. The both of you made eye contact before Sehun gave a small smile which you could only see. You figured it was because of you he fought, why the anger in him could be seen so clearly when Yong Guk gave you a small smile yesterday.

"Oh Sehun, aren't you going to answer me?" Baekhyun frowned, knocking the boy on his head. Sehun rubbed his spot where he had just been hit and gave Baekhyun an annoyed look. Baekhyun sheepishly smiled as he helped Sehun rub it better, maybe it was a little too hard to be a hit on the head. To avoid further questions, Sehun lifted Suho's watch to check what time it was until the bell would ring.

"Look at the time, we're almost late for school!" Sehun hurried all of you up. He didn't answer the whines of Chanyeol and Baekhyun to ask more questions. Sehun looked at you, smiling dumbly. You knew what he was doing now whereas his hyungs didn't so when Sehun did that you knew it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter