Speed Up Time

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Girl

She was overjoyed. The boy she had on her mind ever since she set eyes on him. He was in front of her right now. Most importantly, in her house too.  His brown hair was gelled up that it made him look so attractive. The girl didn't mind if he was still in his school uniform with his bag slung over his shoulder because she could care less about he wore. He looked so good in everything nonetheless. Except for girl clothes.

Sehun stood there awkwardly, his hands in his pockets. The girl could see he wasn't sure if he was supposed to go up or if she was supposed to come down. The girl smiled to herself, slowly coming down the grand steps of the mansion. She grabbed his wrist like they had met for over a hundred times and led him to her room.

She had only 1 hour with him, so she had to use it wisely.

Sehun

Sehun was groaning in silently in his mind. Why of all days did it have to be today? So unexpectedly that he had to tutor already... He didn't even know what he would teach. When the girl infront of him's back was turned, he got out his phone. Sehun scrolled through his gallery filled with selfies of him, his hyungs, mostly Kai and him and other photos. He stopped on a familiar one taken on Saturday which caused him to smile.

His eyes were focused on his mobile phone screen. Slowly, his thumb crawled up to caress your face in the photo. Couldn't you be like an assistant tutor with him or something? He knew that you knew much more than him. He felt really uncomfortable with this girl he didn't even know yet holding is wrist. 

Sehun was led into what he guessed was her room. Wow, he had to say that her room was bigger than the EXO-K boys and BAP boy's rooms combined. She even had the latest flat screen TV accompanied by some sofas. Sehun never remembered having a TV in the EXO-K boy's room, only in the living room of your apartment. 

"You can sit here," The girl said, pointing to a chair that was near her study table. Sehun focused his attention back to her, pushing the thought of how big her room was for awhile. He nodded and set his bag down next to him when he sat down.

The girl sat down, a big smile on her face. Sehun didn't get it. Why would she be so excited over tutoring? Was she those nerdy study hard types? She didn't look like it though. 

When the both of them were sat down, the girl introduced herself, "Hi! My name's So Yun, Choi So Yun!" She stretched out her hand.

Sehun tried saying that name in his mind, *Choi So Yun. So Yun. So Yun... Ji Sun sounds much nicer.* Sehun shrugged. It was an okay name, he guessed. He was just going to tutor this girl anyway. He didn't even feel anything for her when he didn't know that So Yun felt a lot for him.   Sehun smiled casually,shaking her hand back, "My name is-"

"Oh Sehun? Yeah I know. I saw your nametag the other day," So Yun said like it wasn't a big deal. She even remembered his name!? Sehun had a feeling she was some sort of creeper or something. He was probably thinking about nonsense, because she was just an ordinary teenage girl that looked younger than her.

Sehun nodded awkwardly, "Ah... Really? Okay then... Shall we start?" Sehun asked and So Yun nodded.

You (Ji Sun)

You sipped on your Caramel Frappucino at Starbucks along with the EXO-K and BAP boys. You tapped your foot while looking at Suho's watch impatiently. There were still 40 minutes until Sehun would be done with his tutoring. Oh why? You pouted, seeing how long you guys still had to wait for him.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Chanyeol nudged. He noticed your bored expression. And being bored wasn't in the dictionary of the happy virus Chanyeol.

"I bet she's upset about Sehun," Baekhyun teased. You sent him a glare, flicking his forehead. Did he really have to mention about Sehun infront of the BAP boys? You noticed Yong Guk stare at the ground shifting uncomfortably. You wondered it must've been the noise that people were making around the cafe. Yong Guk wasn't very fond of noisy people apart from his dongsaengs.

"Aish, I'm not," You defended

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter