We're from Planet Mato!

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's eyes widened. *Blonde hair . . .* His suspicion was low but who knew? They could be those mysterious people following them yesterday. Sehun couldn't stay still, he felt like getting out from his seat to question the two new boys in front of the whole class.

Girls were squealing. Boys were eyeing the both of the new students. Bang Yong Guk. Kim Him Chan. Sehun had to keep an eye on them. Kai, who could see Sehun so concentrated on them, turned to look at them too. *Could they be? The things from yesterday? Aniya, It's just a coincidence they have blonde hair.*

Mr. Kim smiled after they introduced themselves, "Alright boys, where would you like to sit?"

Yong Guk didn't answer and immediately walked slowly to where Jong Suk was sitting. He slammed his hand on the table. Strangely, it felt like the whole class was shaking. 

"Here," Yong Guk turned to Mr. Kim. Jong Suk looked at Yong Guk weirdly. *Who does this newbie think he is?* Him Chan then followed behind Yong Guk, but he reached Baekhyun's seat and pointed to it. "I'll be sitting here."

"What the- You can't sit here! I'm already sitting here," Baekhyun argued. 

"Use some common sense human. Don't you see I'm asking you to move?" Him Chan pointed out bluntly.

Chanyeol clenched his fists along with Kyung Soo. "JUST SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Chanyeol shouted. "Chanyeol sit!" Suho gestured but Chanyeol didn't listen.

Yong Guk glared at Chanyeol who suddenly felt like his insides were about to explode. Immediately, Chanyeol shrank back in his seat. You could sense the tense atmosphere, "I'm sorry, but could you just sit somewhere else? Everyone has classes to get on with." You informed Yong Guk and Him Chan.

"Mhmm well, if the chosen one says so," Yong Guk smirked, picking a seat in front with Him Chan sitting next to him.

The 'EXO-K' boys widened their eyes, *Chosen one?* Jong Suk and Myung Soo couldn't help but be bothered by what Yong Guk said too. You were suprised. What did he just call you? CHOSEN ONE? *Whatever, as long as he doesn't pick fights with my friends then its okay.*

Yong Guk didn't even pay attention to the teacher, along with Him Chan. He spun his pencil with his fingers, the pencil was moving swiftly no human could even beat how fast he was spinning it. He would glance around once in a while to catch a gimpse of you. *So this is the girl the Professor was talking about? Pretty cute.* Him Chan looked at the elder, "Hyung do we follow her? We have 4 dongsaengs to pick up and we don't even have money for a hotel!"

"Oh great! The Professor forgot to give us some!" Yong Guk facepalmed himself, "We'll figure this out after we get through these so classes."

"I really don't understand why we have to go to school," Him Chan rubbed his temples, "We're already over hundreds of years old."

You packed your bag hurriedly after what Sehun had said to you at lunch. 

"Hurry up and pack your bag after school. There's something weird about those new guys. I can sense it. They might harm you but I can't be sure."

Sehun even informed Suho and the others to hurry up too. The 7 of you ran outside the classroom once the bell rang, not wasting a second. Him Chan turned his head to see that you were gone along with the rest of the 6 boys. "Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter