Guilt

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He confessed," You sighed dreamily to yourself, picturing the magical moment you had just a few hours ago.

Myung Soo almost choked on his chocolate milk when he heard it. Jong Suk smirked, satisfied that Sehun really did have the guts to confess. After all, Jong Suk knew that Sehun really loved you, but he was just too quiet all the time to express it.

Myung Soo patted his chest, gulping down the chocolate milk,"H-h-he what!?"

You glared at Myung Soo, hitting him on his arm,"Shut up."

Myung Soo started to argue back which made him lose his cool image. Hitting, teasing, kicking- the things you would do to Myung Soo were endless when the both of you started fighting. Jong Suk had to deal with this almost everyday. He shook his head, chuckling to himself.

"Araso, araso, I'm sorry okay!?" Myung Soo rubbed his fingers against his newly added bruise on his head.

You smiled at Myung Soo, helping him rub his sore bruise. The three of you laughed together in the empty classroom. Now the old memories would flood back of elementary school. When the three of you were always the last ones to head home, laughing with each other or doing stupid things in the classroom. 

"Hi," A voice came from the front door of the classroom. Sehun stood there, looking nervously, wondering if he had interrupted something. Sometimes the boy was so quiet he had to say something before anybody would notice him. Sehun averted his gaze to you, his eyes sending a message that you couldn't quite understand. 

Jong Suk gave a simple wave while Myung Soo gave a curt nod accompanied with a glare. The both of them said nothing, making Sehun wonder why the atmosphere in the class suddenly felt uncomfortable. Slowly he stretched out one of his hands, motioning for you to come over. You glanced at your two friends, smiling sheepishly before you grabbed your bag, running over to Sehun.

"Bye guys," You waved. Jong Suk waved back next to an arm crossed Myung Soo. The older boy sighed to himself, smacking the younger one on the head after you and Sehun had gone. Who knew this hot head boy could be so immature. Myung Soo rubbed his head again, giving Jong Suk a judgemental look on why he had suddenly slapped his head.

Jong Suk shrugged.

"Bye Sehun!" A group of younger first years waved to the boy walking next to you. Sehun gave a smile, waving back. Squeals could be heard coming from the girls once he had gave them a killer smile. Sehun shook his head. The girls back then were still the same from the girls right now. Some things just never change; even after 44 years.

Sehun glanced at you, wondering why you were staying quiet the whole time. He noticed the small eye bags that were under your eyes, and how your eyes seemed to close after a few seconds of walking. It must've been from all the stress from the exams that the whole school had to take for the term. Sehun remembered how he had seen the light from your bedroom still being switched on even at 2 in the morning yesterday. He didn't pay much attention to it though, since he was too sleepy to care about anything that night.

"Hey, are you alright?" Sehun coughed, waving a hand infront of your face. Once Sehun saw you blink he smiled to himself. You rubbed your eyes drowsily, trying to erase the feeling about sleepiness away.

"I'm fine..." You smiled at Sehun before letting out a tired yawn.

Sehun wondered what he could do to maybe... erase the stress away. Seeing that you were tired he could bring you home so you could take a relaxing nap, but another part of him rejected it. He wanted you to have fun, something exciting you could do to keep you awake. Sehun thought hard- on what he could do, but nothing came up in his mind. 

Soon, he got out his treasured phone you had gifted him a month earlier. He knew how to use it now despite all the questions he had to ask Jong Suk and Suho. He slid his finger across the screen, smiling when he was greeted by the selca he had set as his wallpaper of you and him.

Just then, an idea popped in Sehun's mind.

In less than a second he grabbed your wrist, "Follow me."

Before you knew it Sehun had run past a few crossings, still holding onto your wrist. You didn't say anything as you were too tired to even reply a sentence. But Sehun didn't mind. He knew-how tired you were. He wanted it to be a suprise. Now his surroundings didn't matter, it was just you and him, two high school kids running about.

.

You widened your eyes at where the boy had brought you. The place was packed with people, it was a friday after all. The eye catching shops decorated the streets, with several stalls set up right and left. You could smell the clear scent of spicy rice cakes from a distance, making your stomach grumble.

Sehun's lips curved upwards as his hand slowly went from your wrist to your hand, so that your fingers intertwined. This was where he imagined someone to go when they had stress. He remembered you'd brought him and the EXO-K boys here once after they appeared infront of you. That time you had treated them, so now he wanted to treat you.

"Hungry?" Sehun asked.

You nodded, hiding your embbarassment. Sehun didn't mind at all, he found it cute anyways. How your eyes would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter