Effects of Soju

1970 Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai and Chanyeol had dragged a depressed Sehun in a karaoke room which Jong Suk was paying for currently. Sehun hadn't talked for the whole walk plus the bus ride here. He stared down at the floor, his face either blank or mesmerized by something in his imagination. Kai crossed his arms, wondering what was wrong with the younger boy.

When all of them had come in the room, they all turned to Sehun. Myung Soo paced around him, eager to know what Sehun would say. Baekhyun had volunteered to go get some drinks so he went outside.

"So Sehun, spit it out," Myung Soo demanded.

Sehun looked up at the boy, not caring about him. His face was back to staring at the floor. Kyung Soo placed a hand on Sehun's shoulder, "Sehun you can tell us... we don't like seeing you like this."

The whole room was quiet. Only the tapping of Jong Suk's feet on the wood floor could be heard. Sehun slowly got up from the couch, making the boys turn their attention to the latter. Sehun clenched his fists hard.

"I kissed her. Jisun."

The whole room fell silent once again, just like how it had been just now. But Jong Suk's feet had stopped tapping. Myung Soo's eye's widened in rage. He didn't like it when someone had kissed you, when they haven't even confessed yet. That was just how he felt. Myung Soo swiftly lifted Sehun up by the collar, then slamming him to the nearest wall he could push him to.

"You... KISSED HER?" Myung Soo raised his voice.

Sehun nodded. He wasn't shaken the least bit by the raise of his voice. Although it did annoy him to a small extent. He decided to just hold it in.

"It was an accident... calm down," Sehun sighed. He didn't like how Myung Soo was holding him by the collar, it was uncomfortable.

"Calm down? When you just kissed our best friend we've known ever since we were in diapers? Plus, you're not even close to her!" Myung Soo released Sehun, throwing his hands in the air. He was pissed.

Baekhyun came back in, with the bottles of soju. Totally unaware of the tense atmosphere in the room, he rushed to place the bottles on the table before they all fell. He scratched his head, "My mom wouldn't like to see me doing this... but since she isn't here now..." Baekhyun's voice died down when he saw Myung Soo glaring at Sehun. Sehun glaring at Myung Soo.

Jong Suk sighed to himself as he got up from the black leather couch. He slowly got two bottles of soju that Baekhyun had brought earlier, walking between the both of the boys who looked like they were about to kill each other.

Jong Suk puffed his cheeks as he shoved the bottles of soju in both of their faces, "Drink up."

"Seulpeo hajima No No No!" Kyung Soo sang to his heart's content as he danced around the room with Baekhyun.

"Honjaga anya No No No," Baekhyun started twirling his finger around his short air, poking his out in the air.

"T-t-turn up DA VOLUMEEE!" Chanyeol screamed in a microphone which had it's wire plugged out. He raised a finger in the air, starting to scream everywhere.

The two sober ones, Jong Suk and Suho, watched amusedly as their youngers made fools of themselves. Suho got out his phone, video taping everyone acting all drunken. It would be good use for blackmail sometime.

Now, let us explain what each member was doing in the room. Kai constantly walked into a wall, shouting, "Aish! Why won't this door open?!" Kyung Soo and Baekhyun sang while wearing afro wigs and skirts which looked like they had splattered on by glitter glue. Chanyeol had his fun time with his unplugged microphone. Sehun had passed out upside down in a corner of the couch, sleeptalking.

"Sojuuuuuuuu," Myung Soo mumbled, eyes closed, his hands searching for the nearest bottle he could find. When he got ahold of one, he poured a full glass of it while downing his other glass in one shot.

*If we drank like this we would've already been suspended from school.* Suho shook his head, remembering what happened when their school back in the 1970s had found students drinking soju.

"Oh look! It's Eunji!" Kyung Soo pointed to the screen, smiling as APINK's Eunji appeared. He threw himself to the television screen, trying to hug the virtual Eunji that was inside.

Suho checked his watch, 9 : 30 pm. They were supposed to be li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter