Chapter 34

Married to an Idol

 

Chapter 34



Bangtan Boys were lounging about in their dorm when Jimin suddenly spoke up in the middle of his day dreaming on his bed. "Jung Kook-ah, have you guys went on a date?" He asked, his gaze still fixed on the plaster ceiling.


Jung Kook who was scrolling down his iPad popped his earphones out at the mention of his name. "What? Did you say something hyung?" He asked, at the same time scanning the small room for the person who had called him. V was sleeping, J-Hope, Rap Monster and Jin was out in the kitchen playing around with foods. The only possible person to have spoken up was either Suga or Jimin.


Suga rolled his eyes at Jung Kook's blank expression. "Jimin asked, have you and Soyeon went out on a date before?" He repeated Jimin's question. He would be lying if he said he wasn't curious too.


An obvious tint of blush crept up Jung Kook's cheeks. "Wha- ermm.. no." He shyfully admit. Why haven't we? He asked to himself. First off he was busy, and so does Soyeon. There's also the fact that he is an idol which means he's not supposed to be dating in the first place if he wanted to negate rumors and scandals from rising.


"Why haven't you? Won't it be fun?!" Jimin asked with much enthusiasm as he sat on his bed to have a better look at the maknae. "You have a girlfriend-- no better, a wife for that! Unlike us who doesn't even have any female friend to begin with." He whined, throwing the pillow he was hugging at Jung Kook.


Jung Kook's trademark grin curled up his lips. "Should I go on a date?"


Suga took the pillow Jimin just threw and hit Jung Kook with it. "Arghh I'm so jealous of you!" Drools left his lips after he was done with the hitting spree. V who was sleeping on his bed stirred from his sleep from Suga's childish tantrum. Can't blame him though. 


"Where will you go? Normally, for celebrities to date wouldn't a car date be the best choice?" Jimin voiced out. "But none of us have a personal car and you can't drive in the the first place." He added with a loud chuckle but Jung Kook was already ignoring him.


The prospect of going out dating for the time in his life excites Jung Kook. He unlocks his iPad and tap on the search engine. What kind of date would Soyeon like? Jung Kook thought as he typed in the key words in the search box and thousands of suggestion for a perfect date came up.




He felt giddy from the rush of excitement in his body. I'm going on a date!!


 

----

 

"We're going on a date!" Hyeseong announced to Soyeon over the phone. Soyeon had called Hyeseong to remind her love-struck friend that she was to come over to Soyeon's house tomorrow to return the book she had borrowed to which Hyeseong daringly replied that she would pass it to her sister, Haerin because she wouldn't be home tomorrow.


Yes, because she will be on a date with Byun Baekhyun.


Sigh. Date...




At the four letter word Soyeon can't help but to feel jealousy running through her veins. After "officially" going out together (I don't know how much official can they get when they're actually legally married to each other) - Soyeon and Jung Kook had never gone on a date together - well, if you don't count the 'date she had with Jung Kook before his cousins wedding.

 

 

It's her first romantic relationship and it's one of the few things that Soyeon had no clue about. Dates, expressing feelings, enduring the longing- where can she learn those from? 
 

 


"Soyeon, don't tell me you guys haven't go on a date yet?" Hyeseong asked over the line when she sensed that Soyeon was no longer responding to her.


"......."


"For real?!"


"He's Jeon Jung Kook. You know it's impossible to go on a date with him."  Soyeon answered with a soft tone.


"I don't know if you ever heard of this thing, I think its called dating secretly! Which you guys are basically doing right now... why don't you just go out secretly too?" Hyeseong replied in one breath. "No matter how busy and great he is, I don't think that should be a problem. Is he purposely not asking you out for a date?"


"How can you say that, you as a fan should know better that he would be busy with his comeback." Soyeon defended, slightly annoyed at Hyeseong's senseless accusation.


"But, but--"


"Araseo, I'm hanging up now. About the book, I'll come over to pick it up tomorrow. Bye." Soyeon hung up.



 

 

 

 

 

Soyeon stared at the phone in her hand. "Aish, why am I so sensitive about it?" She thought out loud. 


Perhaps because deep down she knew that Hyeseong was right. No matter how understanding Soyeon is as a person, she can't help but to feel discontent towards Jung Kook. She knew the consequences to this relationship but she can't stop asking herself the same questions too.


"No, I'm better than that." Soyeon told herself. She wasn't mad at Jung Kook, she wasn't mad at Hyeseong, in fact she wasn't mad at anyone in particular. She was just mad at the circumstances which neither of the two could control.


 

 






Bzzt bzzt.


A message came in just after Soyeon had calmed down and was about to go to sleep. All of the frustration and insecurities that was clouding her mind was swept away and Soyeon giggled at the butterflies attack in her tummy when she saw who the text message was from.

 

 


From: Kookie Dough
Free your schedule for tomorrow. Meet me in front of Yeoinaru Station at 8AM.



What could he possibly want? Soyeon tied up her hair in a messy bun before sprawling herself on her bed. After realizing that it was of no use to guess what Jung Kook was up to, her hands flew across the touch screen to send Jung kook a quick reply.




From: Wifeyy     (God dammit it Jung Kook -.-)
Why?


 

 

From: Kookie Dough
No questions. Just do as I say.


Soyeon huffed at the message sent in by Jung Kook. Not only was he leaving her hanging, clueless and curious, he was also demanding Soyeon! That rascal--


 


Bzzt Bzzt

 


Another text message came in.

 



From: Kookie Dough.

Good night, sleep tight. :*




 


Author's Note.


A short one. Have you guys been waiting? Hihi, take good care of yourselves!