Zelo and Me

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

Nightmares....it’s all were just nightmares, right?

 

I sighed hard. I pinched my cheeks for tenth time, I guess. And it’s still hurts. Okay, I gave up! It’s totally not a nightmare.

 

“Hey, Dae-mi! Morning! What’s up?” Rachel took bread that I already toast with her favourite strawberry jam on top of it. I glanced at her.

 

“Rach...actually I forgot to tell something to you. It’s about my job.” She stops munched her toast and shifted her gaze towards me.

 

“Oh. Your job, yeah, you didn’t tell me anything about that. Even I’m so surprised to know you got a job first before me.” She laughed. But I’m sure she’ll stop laughed if she knows this.

 

“I’m actually works as B.A.P personal assistant.” I said with a sad voice. But Rachel surely surprised by it until her eyes nearly popped out. She quickly went to me and holds both my shoulders.

 

“Yaa!! Jinjja?? Jeongmal?? Are you making April Fool on me today?? Wait!” She went to her bedroom and brings out her phone. “Today is not first day of April....” She stunned there for a sudden.

 

“Mianhae for not telling you this... By the way, from now on I have to wake up early and be B.A.P’s nanny.... Hey! Rach, are you still here?? Hello!” I waved my hands in front of her face as she didn’t give out any reactions.

 

Is she...okay??

 

“WAAAAA!!!! DAE-MI YAA!!! YOU GO GIRL! OH MY GOSH! SERIOUSLY EVERY BABYZ WANT TO BE IN THAT POSITION, YOU KNOW! SERIOUSLY MY BESTIE HERE IS B.A.P’S PA!!” She hugged me tightly and continues to speak all loud about me being B.A.P’s PA.

 

“Yeah...but can you please...hands off me? I’m...almost...suffocated....” I tried my best to get out from her ultimate bear hugs. Finally she let me out.

 

“Dae-mi... Mianhaeyo~ I just can’t believe it – I mean, yeah it is for sure hard to be believed. By the way, you had said you will have to go to work early right? Okay, okay~” She smiled from ear to ear when talks to me. Well, I guess she’s okay for now...

 

But one of her sentences that I can never forgot was...

 

“You’re surely lucky, Dae-mi! You can stalk them with full credit! Wow~ What a full paradise it is...”

 

Huh! A paradise? It is more like a hell!!

 

“Ouch!” I moaned in pain as my head was hit by a spoon. All my imagination vanished – just like that. I stared to the rude person who was hit me just now.

 

“Witchy!! Ppalli!! I’m hungry~~” Zelo whined at me. I’m now only needed to cook your galbi, Zelo-sshi!

 

“Wait up for a minute, Zelo-yaa! You’re the one request for this; can’t you please shut your mouth for a minute? It’s really noisy!” It’s so irritating when he always said ‘Ppalli’ in every minutes.

 

“Jello-ahh, hajimayo. Dae-mi is so tired to take care all of us here. Why you must make her feels so irritated with your attitude?” Himchan as B.A.P’s omma started to took an action.

 

“Arasseo, hyung. I won’t do it anymore...”Zelo finally had to agree with his hyung’s advice.

 

Suddenly, Jongup was helping me out with the galbi.

 

“Dae-mi ahh, here let me cut the meat for you,ne? The meat had to be cut into medium size like this to make it cook faster.” Jongup shows the exact way to make a galbi. Plus, he also help me to grilled the galbi once again as the meat was not completely grilled before.

 

“N-Ne.” I turned out speechless. I just gave the galbi works to Jongup and this makes Zelo was getting very angry for a sudden.

 

“Yaa! Witchy!! I want you to cook ALL THESE by yourself! Why you let Jongup hyung help you?” This rude boy....

 

“Zelo. We always have to help each other here. All people in this dorm – whether B.A.P members or even our manager and PA – is like a one big happy family. Understand?” Yongguk that muted himself just now was giving an advice to Zelo.

 

“Besides that... we have to help this Young Miss Dae-mi here, right?” Jongup said it with a smile, but I’m totally startled. What did he say just now? Young Miss??

 

“Dae-mi ahh...our galbi is ready to be serve~” Jongup served the galbi in front of Zelo as he was the only one who wants to eat it.

 

But I cannot think straightly for now. Did Jongup know...about me?

 

After all members had finished their breakfast, for today it’s my turn to wash the dishes. Actually, it was Zelo’s turn. But that boy quickly ran away before I got to catch him.

 

Damn you, Zelo!

 

While I was busy washed all the dishes, I don’t know how – it’s all happened for a sudden, my finger bled as I touched the blade of a knife.

 

“Ahh... neomu appa...” I moaned as the blood didn’t stop and keeps on flowing out. My face slowly turned ashen. At that moment, he finally came...

 

“Witchy! Omona...how can you hurt yourself like this? Wait here. I will fetch first aid kit for you. I think it had been somewhere here....” Zelo quickly find first aid kit inside the cabinets in the kitchen. “Aha! There you are!” He opened the kit and took out an antiseptic, cotton wool and also bandages to stops the bleeding.

 

“Err... it’s okay. I can do it for myself. You don’t have to-“ I felt ashamed as he help me to do these simple things. But he looks quite serious and gave all his focus towards my bleeding finger.

 

I never saw this kind of reaction from him.

 

“Paboya! I worried about you! Why you wash all the dishes? I didn’t say anything to you! And I didn’t told you to do that either.”Zelo’s pouted. Why he had to let out his anger towards me? I didn’t do anything wrong!

 

Round Six! DING!

 

“Yaa! Why you have to be mad at me? I’m doing it because you RAN AWAY! You’re the one who was irresponsible here! And you’re the one who makes my finger bled like this!” I put the blame on him. Yeah, if I didn’t washed the dishes, my finger wouldn’t bled.

 

“Mwo? Me? Hey witchy! For your information, I’m NOT running away as you said! I’m just going out to shop, that’s all! And you’re the one who having daydreams until you’re hurt. And all of this is because of me??! Ridiculous!” He finished in bandaging my wounds. And he put back all the stuff he used, back into the kit.

 

“Why do you have to go to shop? Are you still hungry? Oh my! Are you a bear or what? And what did you said? I’m daydreaming?? Yaa! You better watch your mouth! Whatever it is, it’s ALL your fault!” I showed my finger in front of his eyes. Yeah, he should watch his mouth!

 

“I’m...a...bear?? Witchy! You should watch your mouth too! Forget about it! Why you are so pabo? I never meet someone so pabo like you!” He fumed irritably.

 

“Naega...pabo chorom?? (Me.... a stupid person??) Yaa! Choi Junhong! What do you exactly mean by that?!” The more I thought about it, the angrier that I was.

 

“You always follow my order! I’m just saying it for fun, but you take all of it seriously! You even tidy up every corner of the dorm. Don’t you know how to use your brain? It’s just a joke!” What? It’s just a joke?!

 

“I can use my brain so well so that’s why I’m cleaned up the dorm! The dorm is in real mess! Besides, you’re the one who order me to do it. So, I’m doing my job. And you said I’m a stupid person all because of that?” I’m so angry with him. He said I was a brainless person?

 

“The order is suddenly slipped out my mouth because I don’t like to see you and Jongup hyung being so romantic or whatsoever in his room! I hate to see it!!” What? He saw me and Jongup on that day? So, why....?

 

“You...are spying on us? Yaa!! It’s all my business! Don’t interfere with it even once! Who you to hate to see me and Jongup oppa, huh? Even we be a couple, you don’t have any right to interfere!” I tried to test him. He was jealous?? It’s not like that,right?

 

“Mwo? Yaa! I’m the one who you had to take care of! So, I did have right to prevent you to do so! You can’t be together with Jongup hyung! Arasseo?” He stated his sentence firmly.

 

“What are you talking about? If I can’t be in love with Jongup oppa, then who? Who is the right person for me? YOU? Huh! I can’t even dream of it – it’s just make me sick!” I confessed my anger all out.

 

Suddenly both of us stay quiet. The mouth-fight just now was turned into a peace. Time seemed to crawl and there’s nothing escaped out from our mouth. Even one sentences. Then, Jongup suddenly came to the kitchen.

 

“Dae-mi, ttarahae. (Follow me.)” He took one of my hands and brought me to the living room.

 

“Jongup oppa, waeyo? Is there anything that I can help oppa with?” I asked Jongup with a smile. I tried to smile actually.

 

“Is your finger hurts? I’m sorry because I not help you with the dishes just now. Mianhae...” Jongup hold my finger carefully as my finger was like a fragile things.

 

“No, it didn’t hurt at all! I’m a strong person~” I try to showed Jongup that I’m well enough. This wound won’t hurt me so much!

 

“I’m so worry as next week we’re going to have a fansign. I don’t want you to hurt yourself anymore, ne?” Jongup said with an affectionate voice. He also slowly wrapped me up with his hands.

 

He’s giving me an oppa’s hugs.

 

I closed my eyes. It did make me felt safe in his arms. But when I opened back my eyes, my eyes and Zelo’s met.

 

His eyes seems furious.

 

Then, he quickly shifted his gaze and climbed up the stairs, maybe headed to his room. I sighed. It’s gonna be awkward between me and Zelo perhaps?

 

Finally, Jongup loosen his hugs and smile. “Our Young Miss here has to be take care of. I don’t want to be blamed by your parents for this incident.”

 

Once again... Young Miss.

 

I stand a bit far from him. Jongup oppa was so strange... I’d better watch out! And Zelo too...

 

These two guys... I can never understand them... *sighed*

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)