My Birthplace, Finally!

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. Local time now is 12:30 midnight and the temperature is…..

 

‘Finally! I’m here! Right now – in my birthplace!’

 

Right now, it was midnight in Seoul. It seemed dark and cold – wasn’t now supposedly to be summer season? I had even read forecast on Internet yesterday before my runaway. Suddenly, I felt cold water drops on my face.

 

It’s raining..

 

“Aish! Jinjja~ Why must it rain now??” I quickly ran back into the airport. Ahh~ it seems I cannot go anywhere else. Do I have to sleep here, in the airport?

 

I sighed hard. There were a lot of people still stuck here – like me. I pulled my luggage and sat on one of the seats while my hands were already putting on the earphone to my ears.

 

‘Maybe, there won’t be so much of a problem to sleep here.’ I thought.

 

I stretched out my arms and legs – ready to sleep until there was a loud scream around me. To say that I was shocked is an understatement. I was totally dumbfounded.

 

What the hell is happening here?

 

It was scary. Girls, lots of girls came out from nowhere while screaming and running around like crazy. Do crazy people could access easily into this airport? But not long after that, I found out the reason of such hysterics behavior.

 

They’re waiting for their idols.

 

I tried to keep calm and acted like I didn’t care about them. I blasted my mp3’s volume up. It seemed like their idols were coming out from arrival hall. They were getting more hysterics. The ‘oppa’ words could be heard everywhere.

 

And it did - a little bit – annoy me.

 

The idols were passing the seats where I was sitting. And all of the fans were following them eagerly.

 

*BAM!*

 

My luggage was being trampled over by several of their fans. And they didn’t even apologize for it. I rolled my eyes in disgust. I could feel that my blood is boiling.

 

My jaw hardened, my teeth clenched tightly and I know that I could no longer contain my anger.

 

“Yaa! Don’t you people know how to apologize after you trampled over somebody’s bag?!” I yelled in rage and of course it was in Korean.

 

All of the ‘fans’ eyes were set upon me. They look startled a bit. And it seemed that the idols they adored so much were looking at me; their faces were amusedly surprised.

 

So what? I was furious now. I don’t care of their status what so ever.

 

“Say, who was responsible for trampling over this young lady’s bag?” One of the five idols asked towards their fans all of sudden. And he looked like a good person.

 

*DUP-DUP*

 

“Jongup oppa~ I’m sorry… I’m the one who do it..” One of the girls in the fans crowd raised her hand and admitted her mistake. Well, she easily admitted it when her idol asked about it. Huh!

 

“It’s okay.” He said and patted the girl’s head. Then, he shifted his gaze to stare at me. “I’m sure everything was settled for now right?”

 

I picked up my luggage and was a bit shocked upon hearing his question. “Ah…yes, I guess it is.”

 

“Well, I’m sorry about all of this. Have a nice journey, miss.” Another gentleman from the idol group looked at me with his stern and professional stare. His voice was so deep. I guess he was the leader maybe? He looked perfect to be in that position.

 

“Yes.” They started to walk to the exit door and I could only look at them from my seat. Wow…now I knew why they’re so adorable. Especially him.

 

His name is Jongup right?

 

Hmm…I will sleep with sweet dreams tonight. Thanks to him again. Okay, Dae-mi. Stop it~

 

I hope tomorrow will promise me a better day like today…

 

=======================================

 

I was now fully awake. A great morning to be start with.

 

The morning was resplendent. The sun sparkled and its warm ray gleamed off the trees, the cars, the buildings and also the road as well.

Though, frankly speaking; I couldn’t sleep comfortably yesterday. Maybe it was because of the change of time zone. Yeah, I felt quite sleepy even now when I already boarded the limousine bus to Seoul.

 

*RINGTONES – NEW MESSAGE*

 

It was from my long-time-no-see chingu, Rachel Han. She was a Korean-American and she lived in Seoul since two years ago. I really missed her to death. She was my second best friend after Stephanie.

 

And the best part was, I’m on my way go to her house now.

 

I opened the message inbox.

 

Hey Demi! Finally we’re gonna meet again~ LOL. I couldn’t believe what you’ve just told me. You’re surely daebak, girl! >.< So, you’re staying with me in my house I suppose?’

 

I chuckled. My delicate fingers quickly press ‘Reply’.

It’s true. Even I don’t believe it as well..lmao Well, of course I’ll stay in your house. I’m on my way now. Gidaryeo~’

 

**MESSAGE SENT**

 

I’m glad that I have supporting friends. Thanks chingu-ahh~

 

-SEOUL DISTRICT-

 

“Omona!! Nan ottoke? I’m lost!” I started to get panicked. I’ve searched for Rachel’s address since an hour ago but I still couldn’t found it.

 

I took a map out from my luggage at side of the pavements. I was really tired and hungry…. I opened the map with a big hope..

 

Hope that I can found her house right away… I needed rest..

 

“Turn left. And then right. Ah! Pabo~~ It’s really near!” I quickly pulled my luggage then suddenly, in a blink of an eye – I could feel all the tremendous pain here and there on my body.

 

I’m being hit. By a skateboard.

 

I tried to straighten my legs back and it’s hurt so much. Damn it! My leg was bruised now.

 

“Yaa! Mwoya~ Aigoo.. Hey miss! Why are you walking into my way?” The boy who is apparently the one skating using the skateboard asked me with a stern voice. Clearly, from his tone of voice, I knew that he didn’t care about me at all.

 

Just look at how he rubbed his skateboard… Oh please, I’m the one who was the victim here you know!

 

“Yaa! Excuse me! I’m the one who is injured here! Not your skateboard!” I yelled at him; now starting to get annoyed and enraged. He’s really a jerk.

 

That boy gave me an annoyed look and stared me for a long time.

 

I was also giving out the same type of look towards him.

 

I should know better that we’re gonna be enemy after this…

 

Round One! DING!

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)