A Perfect Masquerade?

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

I end the call with Rachel and my eyes still can’t stop from looked at the person who’s gave a handkerchief to me. Right now, in front of my eyes.

 

“W-What are you doing here?” I tried hard to talk. I was still in shocked state.

 

“Nothing. Just want to see what are you doing here beside be there...right beside me?”

 

Right beside you? Huh!

 

“Excuse me, Choi Junhong but as far as I know, I shouldn’t have to be with you all the time right?” I puckered my eyebrows and waited for his reply.

 

“Well here.” Suddenly he came closer to me and leaned forward to my face. And I nearly jumped out of my skin by his sudden action. “Chill down, Dae-mi. I just want to wipe your sweat.”

 

“O-Oh. But you know what, you don’t have to do that.” I took quickly his handkerchief and wipe my cold sweat on my forehead. Then, he moves his face far from me.

 

It’s a relief.

 

“But Dae-mi...why you looks like too surprise to see me? You have something secret? Shall I know about it?” This guy...was seriously acting weird.

 

“Yaa kiddo! You shouldn’t be here! Go back to the fansign and leave me alone.” I said with a stern voice to get rid of him for now.

 

“Yeah, I will.” He turned his back went towards the door while waves his hand to me. I sighed.

 

Whew!

 

Seriously I need time to be alone as I’d faced an incident that I never wanted to it became a reality. And what’s now? My head was turning left and felt so much dizziness. My eyes became blurred and my body suddenly fell down to the cold floor.

 

The worst part was everything seemed dark then. I was too exhausted.

 

===================================

 

I tried to open my eyes but it’s too heavy.

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ Ireona haseyo~ (Wake up~)”

 

That sounds like...dad?

 

“Dae-mi! Yoon Dae-mi!”

 

Dad!! Dad!! Oh my eyes, please open for now! I want to see dad!

 

“Dae-mi.” I woke up when there was third calls for my name. I looked around and brushed my eyes for a while.

 

Where’s dad? And where was I?

 

Suddenly, there’s a hand that touch my forehead and I quickly turned to my left.

 

“Jongup oppa?” I surprised. It’s not dad at all. Just a dream...

 

“You’re having nightmares just now? I heard you screamed ‘dad’. Do you miss him badly? How I wish you’ll saying my name instead.” He chuckled. And he was succeed in making me smile along with him.

 

“Anyway, where am I? What am I doing here?” I scanned the room but badly, I can’t sort it out because this room looks very unfamiliar enough.

 

“You’re fainted just now at stairs hall. Fortunately, Zelo told Manager Kang to check up on you there. Or else, we can’t find you until tomorrow I guess. So, this is one of the room in this fansign venue. Don’t worry.” He gave me his angelic smile.

 

“Oh...I see.” Now, I understood. I tilted my head to the right and didn’t felt any dizziness. And I glanced to my watch. The fansign was already over by now. “By the way, I think I’m okay now. Do you want me to help you guys?”

 

Suddenly, there’s a voice came from the door. We both looked at it. It’s him.

 

“No need to~ Hyung, it’s time now! Let’s go back home~ I’m so tired and hungry...” Zelo pouted while leaned himself at the wall.

 

“Yes, we should go now. Dae-mi, you can walk straightly right?” Jongup asked me with his sincere eyes.

 

“Yes.” I looked at Zelo. He smirked when he saw Jongup tried to get me up on my feet and he just walked away from us.

 

He’s angry?? Strange.

 

After a short time of journey, we finally arrived to B.A.P’s dorm. But I can’t stay here. Never! I need to get back to Rachel’s house. But how?

 

By the way, everything’s seems normal. And yet Jongup oppa didn’t even asked me about my introduction to my mom during the fansign. I hope he just forgot it.

 

I startled when I heard my phone rang. It’s a short but helpful message from Rachel. Like there’s a telepathy, Rachel’s gave me her password to enter her house. I’ll go back home right after I settled everything’s here.

 

“House password?” I looked my back. Jongup oppa!

 

“Ne. You didn’t see the password don’t you?” I hid the phone screen so that he would not saw it directly.

 

“No. I didn’t see it. By the way, I think...you shouldn’t go back home.” Jongup said with a stern face; which I never saw before.

 

“W-Why did you say so?” I suddenly felt a chill. He’s so mysterious...

 

He came forward and facing me. “Because...your face stated that there’s someone that you hate will approach you.” But then, he smiles back. “So, that’s why you didn’t have to go home. Just stay here.”

 

“Err...huh? That’s all your reason?” I laughed. He’s seriously funny. He didn’t asked me to believe his prediction-by-face right?

 

“Hey, Dae-mi. You don’t believe me? Geurae~ You’ll see it soon. By the way, we’re hungry – very hungry actually. So, can you cook something for us?” He asked me with his ear-to-ear smile. If I thought it back, I was hungry too...

 

“Okay~ I’ll cook for all of us. Spaghetti, okay?” I just want to cook something simple as I don’t want anybody to wait too long for a dish. As well as myself too. I chuckled.

 

“Okay.” Jongup and I were going straightly and can saw all B.A.P’s members already waited for me on dining table. Oh my...I was already looks like their mom or even nanny!

 

===============================

 

Tummy’s full. And all B.A.P’s members were doing their own works. Perfect!

 

I could go home soon...

 

Actually it’s too risky to go back to Rachel’s house. It is because Rachel’s house is only few meters away from his parents’ house. But I need a home to stay. And most importantly, not B.A.P’s dorm.

 

I wore a black cap and changed my hoodie to a yellow one. This hoodie was Rachel’s actually and so does the black thin hoodie before. And don’t forget the black spectacles of mine, which was my birthday present last year from my brother, Danny.

 

Danny, sis loves and miss you so much~

 

I brought my bag and went out from the dorm. Success! Now, it’s time to straightly went home~

 

“Dae-mi yaa! Why you’re wearing clothes like a thief? Don’t said that...you’re actually wanted to rob someone’s house?” I was petrified with fear. Why somebody’s still can saw me?? How I wished to be invisible.

 

“Kiddo! Don’t mess in my business! I’m not going to rob anybody, don’t you worry...” I sighed hard. This boy...

 

He walked forward and stands beside me. “I’m not a kiddo, you witch! Plus, we’re in same age after all, right?”

 

“Yeah. You’re right. But...what are you doing here? Don’t you accompany Yongguk oppa before?” I tried to make him go away from here.

 

“Like you’ve said...it’s before. And now, I’m here~ Anyway, I want to accompany you back home. As a gentleman.” He smiled. And I was like dumbfounded. Gentleman? Oh please!

 

“Because...your face stated that there’s someone that you hate will approach you.”

 

Jongup’s sentences suddenly entered my mind. Is this actually what he meant of? Someone that I hate...hmmm...

 

“Yoon Dae-mi. Can I?” Zelo’s asked for it once again. Finally, I’d to say yes to him. Anyway, maybe this little time could make both of us would not felt awkward to each other again?

 

I really hope so – deep in my heart...

 

"Ne...gaja. Let's go." I said. And I could look that he smiled like a child got sweets from his parents.

 

========================================

 

Now, this was the worst part. When we’re just walking while chatting as well, I saw a figure that I knew well enough from afar.

 

MOM??!!

 

I lost any words to say. I need to hide but then Zelo would look me as a weird person. Ottoke?

 

“Dae-mi, what’s wrong?You look sweaty all over. Is it too hot? Yaa! Didn’t I tell you to open up your hoodie? Nobody would recognize you enough in this outfit!” I got an idea. That’s it!

 

“Are you saying that nobody will recognize me in this outfit?” I asked him once again. Maybe this is the best solution after all...

 

“Yup~ Sure, you looks more like a witch!” I hit him hard in his head. Yeah, I knew he was so damn tall so I’d tip-toed my feet in order to do that.

 

Then, I ran away from him. I didn’t want him to catch me for sure and I would like to run away from mom’s sight either...

 

“Yaa!! Witchy!!!” Fortunately, he didn’t yelled out my name. Perfect, Dae-mi! It’s really perfect!

 

“Yoon Dae-mi!!!” I could felt that a lump formed in my throat. Aigoo~

 

I keep on running until my spectacles had fallen from its position. But I didn’t care of it even though that’s one of my precious things ever.

 

Before everything’s failed, I want to just ran away from here...

 

And I even left Zelo behind me... *sighed*

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

And btw, sorry for the late update~ m(-_-)m Hope you guys enjoyed ^^