Mom's Here??!

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

Another great morning. But not for me.

 

I looked into my own reflection in my bathroom mirror. Oh my! I was already seem like a panda! I can’t sleep well in these two weeks. It’s all because I’m too busy traveled with B.A.P to various places around Korea.

 

And for today – finally – we’re back to Seoul for our last fan sign venue. It’s did tiring me but there were also another behind this bloodshot eye of mine, it’s about Zelo.

 

He seemed always mad with me – anytime and anywhere. Everything that I did was wrong in his eyes. He’s been in that state since the incident at the kitchen. But, as a professional, I would always do my job with my very best.

 

I didn’t even care about what you were thinking, Zelo.

 

I quickly have a refreshing shower and put on comfy clothes and also my cute sneakers to smoothen my journey for today. Oh! Don’t forget to wear black spectacles too...

 

*RINGTONE – NEW MESSAGE*

 

I opened the message inbox. It’s from Rachel.

 

‘Dae-mi ahh~ I have a bad news for you. Urmm... I don’t know how to say this but...can you call me? I promise I’ll explain everything to you.’

 

I felt weird. Why must I call her? And what type of bad news would she told me? I quickly press the ‘call’ button on her name in my phonebook.

 

As in five second later, finally she picked up my call.

 

“Hey, Rach. What happen?” I quickly asked her first. I eagerly needed to know this.

 

“Before I speak about it, please take a deep breath first. I beg you, jebal.” Rachel’s voice seems like this a BIG problem indeed. For this time, I just followed her instruction.

 

“Okay. Done. Now tell me. From A to Z. All about it.” The nagging fear that overwhelmed me truly got to my nerves.

 

“Your mom. She’s here right in my parents’ house. She did bring along your young brother, Danny.” It took a while for my mind churns everything that came so sudden.

 

“My mom. What?!!! She’s already here? In Korea? Wait up, Rach... Where’s your parents’ house located at?” I started to tap my foot nervously and beads of sweat had running down my face.

 

Mom. Why she’s here??! Urgghh!

 

“Actually she had already here by yesterday. I didn’t want to tell you because you’re busy. But not today, I think you should know it-“I nervously cut her sentences.

 

“She’s in...Seoul, right?” I waited anxiously for her reply. Deep in my heart, I hope that my hunch was not right.

 

“Mianhaeyo. You’re right. And the worst part is...my parents’ house is located near to the venue of B.A.P’s fansign. It just took about 5 minutes to get there.” At this time, my stomach knotted and I felt like I was going to vomit. Yes, it was indeed the worst part ever.

 

As I didn’t have much time to talk to her, I end the call. But my mind still can’t escape from the real nightmare that I’ll face today. I took out my black thin hoodie inside my bag and wears it.

 

I hope we won’t meet each other...mom.

 

All B.A.P’s members and staffs including Manager Kang and also me had already enter the van and headed back to Seoul. And I had to sit beside Zelo. But I just muted myself, I didn’t have any mood to have a fight or even to look at his face. I aware that he did turned his head to look at me but I pretended that I fell asleep.

 

It’s already awkward between us...

 

Soon, the van had already arrived in last B.A.P fansign venue – which my nightmares will begin.

 

Babyz hysteric screams can be heard loudly inside the venue. There’s a lot of neon placard and also Matoki lightsticks being hold by most of the babyz, which make the atmosphere inside the venue was full with the green colour; which was the official colour for B.A.P.

 

And I was right here, behind all the B.A.P members and sat beside Manager Kang. There were so many babyz but I kept my guards on as if my mom would came to place like this.

 

But, wait a minute! She won’t ever come to place like this right?

 

I sighed hard. Felt much better when had a thought like that. Then, Zelo asked me to took his present from one of his fans. But this is too much. He always called me for help. Even for those little tiny things that he actually can wear.

 

Stay calm, Dae-mi. You’re professional, professional, professional.

 

“Dae-mi ahh~~” Thankfully, Jongup was calling me then. I hurriedly went to him but I stunned for a moment in my way to get there. Oh my!!

 

There’s mom. With Danny.

 

I quickly pull up my hoodies and keep my head down so that my mom couldn’t saw me here. And I completely forgot that Jongup had said my name. Damn it!

 

“Dae-mi, can you please bring this present at the back please?” I nods and directly went to take the present from Danny’s hand to be put at the back. I just kept quiet. So afraid if mom got to know me...

 

“Jongup hyung! I really like hyung~ I started to like B.A.P since Warrior era~” I couldn’t believe with Danny’s sentences that I heard just now. He...already know about B.A.P before me??

 

First time I knew B.A.P was when in Power era...

 

I just wanted to go away from there as fast as possible, but Jongup was calling my name once again. Jongup-ahh~~ I beg you....

 

“Dae-mi, stay here by my side. You better help me out as Zelo already got help from Manager Kang hyung.” He chuckles. But I’m already got butterflies in my stomach.

 

Urgghh... What’s this feeling??

 

I watched Jongup’s conversation with my brother. I never knew before that Danny was a fan of B.A.P. I was not a good sister for Danny...

 

“You’re so cute! You’ll going to be more handsome than me in the future!” Jongup Danny’s hair until his hair was in real mess.

 

“Jongup hyung, I’m mixed~ My mom is Korean and my dad is American. I do have a noona and she’s truly Korean like hyung! She’s really pretty~” Danny smiles widely. And he was still remember me...

 

“Jinjjayo? No wonder~ By the way, may hyung knows your sister name then? Maybe hyung can be your brother-in-law in the future~” I felt there’s a lump in my throat. M-My name??

 

Can I just run away from here??

 

“Sure!” Danny said excitedly. “My sister’s name is quite same like this noona here~ Her name is Demi Fayne.” I coughed loudly. Felt very awkward in this type of situation...

 

“Are you okay, Dae-mi ahh? Here, take this.” Jongup asked me with a concern face. He also did give me his mineral water bottle for me to drink.

 

“Gwen..chanayo.. Jeongmal.” I took his mineral water bottle and drank it. Then, I saw mom’s eyes were set upon me. Suddenly, my hands shook nervously.

 

“Your name is Dae-mi? It’s such a coincidence. Can I know your full name?” Mom asked me. Oh...those eyes... Omona! What should I do now??

 

“Ah~ Her name is actually Yoo-“Jongup started to answer mom’s question. I quickly cut his sentences.

 

“My name is Yoo Dae-mi.” I stared at mom behind my big black spectacles. And yes, I did lie to her. But I would explain this later with Jongup. But...should I? He’s like want to trap me today...

 

Something’s fishy...

 

Thankfully, Manager Kang had said something to Jongup that made him had to give his sign faster to Danny. I sighed. What a day!

 

I quickly ran away from fansign place to the stairs area and called Rachel.

 

“Rachel!!!! Ottoke??! I’m so scared to death just now!!” I was so afraid and I need someone to share my feelings with.

 

“Wae?? Yaa! Yoon Dae-mi, tell me what happened? Ah! Don’t tell me...” I guessed Rachel’s hunch was totally right.

 

“Yup. She’s coming here. And you know what; she’s even asked my name! I’m scared to death...” I swiped off the cold sweat trickling down my forehead with the back of my hand.

 

Then, for a sudden there’s someone gave me a handkerchief. I stunned.

 

“Jeongmal? Ahh...so you save from her then? Err..hello?? Dae-mi ahh~~ Dae-mi~”

 

I looked to the person in front of me. I was totally speechless.

 

“I’ll call you later, Rachel. Bye.”

 

*TUT*

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)