An Unexpected Reversal of Things

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

“Don’t ever come here again to find me. Just imagined that I’m already dead, ne?”

 

NO!!!

 

I opened my eyes as wide as I could. I scanned myself for a while. There’s a blanket on top of my body. Was I just slept for now?

 

Then I heard a sleepy sound beside me so I quickly glanced towards it. It’s Zelo. I turned my body to face him and noticed that I actually used his muscular arm as my pillow. The distance between us was so near, as we’re actually slept on the loveseat.

 

Together.

 

I moved my hands slowly to touch his hairs that fall onto his cheeks. I looked at his face for a long time before he hugged me tightly until my head was on his chest. Then, his hands slowly approached and gripped my hands softly.

 

He’s already awake.

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ Feeling better now?” I could hear his voice echoed in my ear. I squeeze his hands tighter.

 

“No. But I feel ease as long as you are here...by my side.” I closed my eyes, tried as much as I could to forget about the letter.

 

Dad’s letter.

 

“I will always be by your side. Don’t you worry...” He muted himself for a while. “But I’m sort of afraid that you’ll leave me one day...”

 

I quickly woke up then stood up while gave an assured looks to him. “What?! No! I won’t leave you for sure! I need you! I love you – no, that’s not assuring enough. I pro-“ I just wanted to say ‘I promise that you’ll be the only one for me forever and ever’ but he quickly put his forefinger on my lips.

 

“I know.” He had woke up and sat leisurely on the loveseat with the blankets cling onto his long legs. His fore finger was still on my lips. “I’m just saying it. It doesn’t mean anything, though. Mianhae...” He then stood up and kissed on both of my eyes softly that started to became watery after he said the ‘leave’ word in his sentence before.

 

I didn’t want to lose you for sure....

 

*DING DONG*

 

Zelo hurriedly stopped his kiss on my right eyes and shifted his gaze towards the front door.

 

“Ah! It must be them...now, let’s wipe your tears here and kept your letter in your purse...” He wiped my tears then I quickly inserted back the letter into my pouch. Then, I glanced for a moment for Zelo’s back view. He’s going to the front door to open it.

 

He’s far from me....I was afraid.... Ah...I was already being in a trauma...

 

*SOUNDS OF DOOR OPENED*

 

“Ey yo! I miss you, Baby Jello~~~” Himchan was suddenly hugged Zelo as if he didn’t met him today. I chuckled softly when saw their own behavior’s.

Unique yet...seemed so close to each other like a family...

 

“Dae-mi ahh!! I’d bought something for you~” Suddenly, Jongup approached me as fast as he could. “Wait! Did you cry before??” His sentences were startled me for a moment.

 

He’s....a psychic??

 

“N-no! Of course not!” I tried to laugh so he would believe me.

 

“But...I can sense that you’re crying over something... Something that you missed, perhaps??” There’s a lump formed in my throat and I almost coughed.

 

Well....this was just too scary....

 

“Hyung! Woot! What’s that??” Then, Zelo suddenly came to us and tried to see the contents inside the paper bag that Jongup’s held for now. I sighed with relief.

 

“Oh! It’s actually Southwestern-style Shrimp Taco Salad. I thought that this will be Dae-mi’s favourite so I bought it for her then.” I looked to Jongup with disbelief. It’s indeed my favourite food in US!

 

How could he know that??

 

I touched my stomach and sighed hard. I was hungry but I didn’t think that I would have a big appetite to eat it either. But I still need to eat, right? I took the paper bag from Jongup. “Gomawo. It’s really my...yeah, favourite.” I smiled to him.

 

Well Dae-mi, you still have to move on anyway....

 

===========================================

 

It’s already in the last week of August month. And B.A.P would finish their promotions for ‘No Mercy’ soon.

 

I was now in Zelo’s room, searched for his iPod which was blue in color in a hurry state. We were now supposed to go to M Channel for their goodbye stage performance for ‘No Mercy’. But Zelo did insist to bring along his iPod so I had to find it as quickly as I could so then I could catch up with them later on.

 

“Aigoo... How can I find his iPod?? I have to go to M Channel by bus.... Geez...” I complaint for it by myself as this incident had happened to me month ago. The bus that supposed to go to M Channel was full with Babyz until I have difficulties to even breathe.

 

Ah! Now was not a right time to thought about those things, Dae-mi!

 

I tried to remind myself as well as kept myself calm before I continued to search this whole room only for his iPod. Then, I hit the edge of his study table accidentally until a pile of papers on the table were falling into the floor.

 

Now what? Aigoo.....

 

Just then, I saw a blue iPod was lying under the table when I was sat on the floor to take and tidied the papers.

 

“Chajasseo!! (Found it!!)” I took it quickly and brought it near to my chest as if I hugged it. “Finally....” I let out a relieved sigh. Now, I just have to go to M Channel to give this to Zelo right away.

 

Just I walked out from Zelo’s room and went to the front door in a hurry, there’s doorbell rang.

 

“Nuguseyo?? (Who’s there??)” I asked from the smart lock screen to see the person out of the front door. Then, I saw Manager Kang on the screen so I quickly pressed the virtual button ‘Open’ to open the door right away.

 

“Dae-mi ahh... Zelo needs his iP- Oh! You’d found it!” He exclaimed right when he saw the iPod in my hands.

 

“Ah, yes. Here you are.” I quickly gave the iPod to Manager Kang.

 

“Good! So let’s go for now...” Just when I wanted to headed out from the dorm, I’d remember something.

 

The mess that I made in Zelo’s room.

 

I quickly stopped myself. “Err...Manager Kang. Is it okay if you just go there alone by yourself? I’d just remember that I didn’t tidy Zelo’s room yet...”

 

“Oh.” He thought about it for a while. “Okay...I’ll get going first. I’ll tell Zelo and the others that you’re staying here, ne?” I nodded and bowed to him.

 

Thanks, Manager Kang!

 

As Manager Kang had gone to Channel M, I quickly went upstairs and picked up the papers on the floor.

 

“Ouch!” I grimaced in pain. Oh my...I’ve got paper cut on my finger. And, the blood were rushing down to the cut, made it fell onto one of the papers that I was going to picked up.

 

I scold myself as I bowed to take the paper.

 

I hope that this paper was not so important to Zelo...

 

But, as I tried to see the contents on the paper, I was totally dumbfounded for a while.

 

Zelo’s handwriting....why it does seemed so familiar in my eyes??

 

I tried to remember this handwriting... Yeah, I’d seen it somewhere before... But where was it? The cut was now felt no more a pain to me. I was more interested to think about the handwriting....

 

Is it could be......No!!

 

I shook my head nervously. No, no, no... It’s not that, right? Then I remembered of my pouch. I still kept it in my pouch if I was not mistaken.

 

Then, I went to the living room with the paper to search for my pouch on the loveseat. Then, I quickly find it – the letter; dad’s letter.

 

And I was totally right, the letter indeed was there...

 

A surge of fear swept over me. I opened the letter fold slowly and put it on the table with the paper that I found in Zelo’s room. I reviewed both of it at the same time.

 

Everything....I meant the style of handwriting for every letters...was same.

I could felt that my palms were sweating horribly and my hands were trembling uncontrollably. I shook my head for many times while look at the both papers in front of me.

 

My worst suspicious and fear were now confirmed....

 

“Andwae...” But I still insisted to believe it. There’s too many questions lingered in my mind for now. Even I couldn’t let out any words soon after that.

 

Why, Zelo? Why???

 

Then, my phone was ringing loudly until I quickly took it without even looked for the caller ID.

 

“Hello? Dae-mi??” I heard the voice was calling out for my name. It’s Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

“Oppa....waeyo?” My lips were still trembled and my body felt cold for a sudden.

 

“Dae-mi..I’ve a great news for you! I had found where Uncle Dae-han lives!” I was surprised.

 

“Jeongmal?” But that was the only word that I could say. I was still felt unsure...

 

Should I went there?? But the letter say... Arrgghh!

 

“Hey, you don’t seem excited to know this news... Waeyo? Something wrong??” Jae-hyuk oppa could sense my tone just now.

 

“A-aniyo... It’s just I was too overworked these days.” I lied. I didn’t want him to know for my problem for the first time in my entire life.

 

I used to tell everything to him before....

 

“Aigoo my cutie pie here.... Well, let us get a trip to the address for tomorrow then~ Can you take a rest for tomorrow? Tomorrow is my day off so we can go there together, hmm?” I still can’t make out my mind.

 

There are too many things to be think of at the same time....

 

But, when I looked back to both of the papers, I thought that I should go there. Maybe, the truth would be revealed there??

 

Maybe....

 

“Okay. I’ll go with you.” I slowly clenched my fists while glared to both of the papers with teary eyes....

 

Dear heart, please stay strong.....

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

And please DO read the chapters uncovered for this chapter, Zelo's POV (3)~ ^^