Best Absolute Perfect Timing~

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

It’s have been a week I’m here, in Rachel’s house. Thankfully she starts to live alone since this year. Or else, I guess I had to give such a great lie to both of her parents.

 

I’m really afraid if they know about my runaway. For sure they’ll tell my mom.

 

Today, I stay in her house alone as Rachel starts to find a job since she insists for not to be a burden to her parents. Rachel is a nice girl and a nice friend indeed.

 

I’m a bad daughter, is it?

 

I walk towards the kitchen and look to the food that she cooked for me. It’s just a ramyeon and a little bit of kimchi. But that’s quite more than enough. Aigoo…looks like I’m going to be her burden then…

 

I sit on the couch and reach out for the remote control. I’m very bored at this moment so I guess watching television will make me enjoy the day for a bit.

 

*TUT*

 

But, I’m totally wrong.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are B.A.P, yessir!”

 

I scream at the top of my voice. And I even almost choke on my ramyeon.

 

They again. B.A.P.

 

“Aish jinjja!” I drink my water and spit it out as suddenly I hear a hysteric screams right behind me. “Yaa Han Rachel! When you’re already been here?” I hold my chest for a few seconds. Still surprised by Rachel’s sudden attack.

 

“Mian! I didn’t mean to scared you.. But the boys here is just TOO AWESOME~ Kyaa~!” She suddenly walks to the television while drooling over B.A.P’s image on the television.

 

I guess this is how when someone in her…err…’fangirling mode’?

 

“Hey, hey~ Rach..I want to watch it too….” I need to make she’s back in her normal state. Or I didn’t even get a chance to watch this show.

 

“Okay….” She finally gives up and sits beside me then. We’re watching it together but sometimes Rachel will suddenly screams. Especially when Himchan’s turn to talk.

 

“Rach. I guess your bias is Himchan is it?” Her cheeks suddenly turn red.

 

“H-how you know it? Yaa..you’re jinjja like a witch. You know Jongup’s name before I tell you and now you know Himchan is my bias! I’m start to feel something wr-“

 

“Yaa!” I knock her head with pillow on the couch. “It’s obviously can be seen, you pabo. Just look at you, you’re scream like crazy when Himchan talk but not for other members. And…for Jongup’s case… Actually I met them when they’re at the airport.”

 

“Jeongmal? You didn’t lie? For real? Ahh~~ I should just go and meet you at airport on that day! Aishh! Btw, is it too obvious that I like Himchan?” Rachel asks me with her sparkle light brown eyes that she inherits from her lovely mother.

 

“Ne.” I nod. “Too obvious actually.” I chuckled by looking at her face reaction. She’s making a broad ‘O’ shape with .

 

I turn back my focus onto the television. And now, it Zelo’s turn.

 

He. Seriously. Looks. Like. An. Angel.

 

‘Please stop it, Dae-mi! You hate him. He’s the one who make you get mad before. He’s the one.’ I had a fight with my own abnormal mental. How can I…simply just will like this person with the name given, Choi Jun-hong? Nonsense.

 

A few minutes later, the show is over. And Rachel is gonna make me feeling worse after this.

 

“Dae-mi. Actually I got something to tell you.” I startled. What is it could be? Its sounds quite serious.

 

“What is it?” I ask her quickly. Want to know the reason why she’s acting weird for a sudden after the show is over.

 

“I didn’t found any job yet. And the worse part of it, I can’t even pay this month rest for this house with my money left. It didn’t enough for it.”

 

Oh my! That’s really the worse news ever.

 

“I’m so sorry to hear that. I’ll find a job so you can pay this house rent later on, ne?” I try to sound convincing so that she’ll forget her problems for now.

 

“But how? If I who had lived here still unemployed. Then, how about you? I’m afraid you’ll lost especially when you’re just been here for a week.” She stares on my face, long. As if she tried to read my mind.

 

Yeah..I just had been here for a week. Ottoke? Suddenly a sentence from Manager Kang is entering my mind. Just for a moment, but quite assured of it.

 

“…I think you can be their new PA. Will you accept this offer?”

 

That’s it! This will be a very best solution to this problem! “Don’t worry. Gwenchana. I’ll be fine. You know me right? I’ll never, ever give up in achieving something!”

 

“Yeah, you’re Demi Fayne isn’t it? Miss Demi Fayne that always does whatever she can in order to get what she wants. That’s so YOU, Dae-mi.” She laughs. And that’s make me feels just fine by seeing her laughs.

 

“Ne.. But, one thing that I want you to know, Rach.” I’m happy – yes – but not too happy to hear my English name.

 

A name that seems like I’m a stranger in my own life.

 

“Say, what is it? Did you want to say that you’ll leave me? It’s absolutely no, right. I know it...”

 

“Of course I won’t Rach. After this, please don’t call me Demi Fayne anymore. My true Korean name is Yoon Dae-mi. And moreover, I’m afraid if someone’s heard my name. I don’t want to go back to US. You know that right?”

 

“Sure. No probs.” Rachel is giving me her best smile while make sign ‘Good’ with her cute thumbs up.

 

I want to meet dad…

 

===============================

 

I glance to the alarm clock beside me. It’s 10 p.m. now. Then I continue stare my phone and also the card that was given by Manager Kang.

 

Ahh! Someone just help me!!

 

“Should I call? Or not?” It’s a hard decision ever. More hard than make a decision to run away from Fayne’s mansion. But I had promised Rachel to find a job.

 

And I can’t ever turn back my words. It’s more like a promise.

 

Suddenly, my bedroom door opened. We’re actually don’t sharing rooms as Rachel’s house got another bedroom that just suit with me as I’m going to make this house as my second house.

 

But, Rachel’s come into my bedroom with her pillow and blanket. It seems that she want to spend a night here. And I hurriedly hid Manager Kang’s card under my phone.

 

“Hey Rachel~ Want to sleep here, I guess?” I look at her with a smile on my face. I like it when I have a company to sleep with.

 

“Umm…yup. Did I disturbing you? Just now, I see you’re like waiting for a call perhaps?” She enters my room and sit at the corner of the bed. Now I see, she did bring along her teddy bear too.

 

I surprised. “Wow, you did saw me looking at my phone don’t you? Actually, nope. I’m not waiting for a call. It’s just…I want to stare on it.” I lied. I don’t want to tell her about that anymore. Especially when I don’t get this job yet.

 

“Okay...” Suddenly I see her eyes billowed with tears. I watch them stream slowly down her white cheeks. She quickly wants to hide it from me but it’s too late.

 

I’ve already see she’s cry.

 

“Dae-mi ahh… Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable especially with my condition right now. I really don’t want you to go to work. I’ll find a work by tomorrow. So that-“

 

I go close to her and clasp her both hands. They’re so cold. “It’s okay Rach. You don’t have to feel bad about it. We’re friends right? Friends will always help each other and sharing both happiness and sadness together. It’s my responsibility as your friend to help you. Please accept it, ne?”

 

She nods. And I really need to call Manager Kang. I will accept his offer.

 

No matter what will happen after this, I’ll face it.

 

As soon as Rachel is sleeping, I take my phone and dial the number…..

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

Actually this chapter entitled 'Ta-dah! It's B.A.P!' but I'd changed it as the title was not suitable for the storyline in this chapter~ XP I didn't changed anything else - just the title only :)