Long Time No See

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

The sounds of sparrows chattering signal the beginning of yet another day. I took a breathe deeply. Okay, time to cook for B.A.P!

 

It’s already three month later and B.A.P was going to launch their new album for today! I’d heard the song as I was their PA and all the songs were just perfect! Plus, I was also had become their official PA as a month period given by Yongguk had already over.

 

I was preparing the ingredients to cook one of the simple foods to made - Korean egg toast. Suddenly there was a big hug from behind.

 

“Morning~” I smiled.

 

“Morning to you too, my dear~” Zelo kissed my cheek, making them were in light red. I was blushing...

 

His bear hugs quite same like dad...Warm and full of love...

 

“You’re still blushing!” Zelo let go the hug and stood in front of me now. “Yoon Dae-mi~~ Yoon Dae-mi~~ I quite love to say your name lately, you na mean.” He chuckles. And so did me too.

 

“Really? Me too as well, Mr. Choi Jun-hong.” I smiled.

 

I was really happy to see you’re smiling like that...

 

“Well, what are you going to cook today Dae-mi ahh~” He looked straightly into my eyes as if he wanted to read my mind.

 

“Hmm...what should I cook for today~ You think?” I try to make he guessed the food that I’ll cook. It’s his most favourite after all.

 

“Ah!! Korean egg toast right? I wanted to eat it badly~~” He was like begging to me so that I would cook the food for him.

 

“Ne. You’re correct!” I washed my hands and he also did the same thing too. We’re like a twin now. I laughed. “Hey, my clone. Go away! Don’t disturb my works here.” I shooed him away to the living room so that I could focus on my cooking here.

 

“Okay, okay... Arasseo~ Ppalli ne?” He sat on the loveseat while the television.

 

##- Several minutes later -##

 

All the other B.A.P members were already woke up and straightly went to the kitchen. Zelo was already on his chair, grabbed his plate to eat.

 

“Daebak! Neomu gomawo for this food, Dae-mi ahh~” Himchan rise both of his thumbs up for my foods.

 

*DING DONG*

 

“Who’s there?” Youngjae asked from kitchen. He went to open the front door.

 

“It must be our Manager hyung.” Yongguk said. The other member were nods their heads in agreement.

 

As if he heard they’re saying about him, he yelled from afar. “I’m coming! Be ready you guys~”

 

“Uh-oh. Did we have to prepare for now? I’m still eat this breakfast, hyung~~” Zelo pouted. He’s really hate if his breakfast time was disturbed.

 

“No, Zelo. It’s just a joke~ Manager Kang morning joke!” All of us in the kitchen stood motionless. We were totally speechless...

 

I’m sorry...but that does not funny...

 

============================

 

We were already inside the van, went to a venue of pre-launched album event for B.A.P. I looked towards Zelo, he seems relaxed but I could see he’s sweating all over.

 

“Nervous?” I hold his hand. It’s cold.

 

“Yeah...a bit.” He tried his best to give a smile for me.

 

“Don’t force yourself. I’m sure you can do it.” I smiled.

 

We’re finally here, in front of a tall and picturesque building. There’s a lot of Babyz as well as media press from any channel, magazines and even cable TV. On the way to go to the venue, there was a long red carpet spread – special for B.A.P.

 

When all of them already enter the hall, Manager Kang and I were standing at the back of media before heading towards the back stage. Then, suddenly there was someone looked at me with a happy looks on his face. He was one of the media there.

 

“Dae-mi! Yoon Dae-mi right?” I tilted my head. Did I know him?

 

“Sorry? How do you know my name?” I asked him. I never thought there would be anyone in this country knows me well other than B.A.P as well as Manager Kang.

 

“I knew it! You must forget about me completely. Never mind. I can’t talk to you for now because I have some works here...so, can we meet at Leon Café after this event’s over? I promise I’ll explain everything to you. Here is my card by the way.” He smiled then left me with Manager Kang. All was just for a sudden.

 

But why I think I’d known him for years??

 

“Dae-mi yaa~ Gaja! We need to go to the backstage as fast as possible. They’ll perform soon.” Manager Kang reminded me as I was too speechless.

 

“Ah, yes.” I followed Manager Kang to the back stage. At the back stage, I met Zelo.

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ Your face is turns to white. Are you okay?” He gave me his bear hugs once again.

 

My face was white? I’d much of things to be settle...

 

“It’s nothing.” I released his hugs. “Ppalli ready~ You’re gonna perform this song for the first time!” I gave a whoop of joy.

 

“Yeah, I will give some no mercy!” He laughed and his laugh was just so amazing in my ear.

 

When the person is madly in love....

 

“We’ll be ready in three, two, one! It’s B.A.P!” MC for this event had called out B.A.P’s name. As what I’ve thought, B.A.P were just awesome! They’re rocking the stage with their new songs like there’s no tomorrow. And so were the Babyz reaction too.

 

I’m glad everything was just fine. I had a hunch that this song would rise up B.A.P’s name in becoming as the super rookie of the year!

 

“NO! NO! NO! NO MERCY!”

 

==================================

 

“Thank you everyone. We are B.A.P, yes sir!”

 

The event was already put to the end. I glanced my watch. Ah! I need to meet him. I quickly ran to Manager Kang to tell him about where I was headed to. Then, I sped off right away to Leon Café, which located only blocks away from here.

 

*CLINKS*

 

I scanned each of the café’s customers. I don’t know why but my heart insists me to find him.

 

He’s seems so familiar...

 

“Dae-mi!!” I looked to the person that called out my name just now. He was there while waves his hands to me.

 

I sat on the empty chairs in front of him. “Do you want anything to drink or even eat, perhaps?” He asked me with his gleefully smile on his face.

 

“It’s alright. I-“But then suddenly he ordered for me a drink. It was fresh orange – and it’s my most favourite drink.

 

How could he know that?? Maybe...it’s just a coincidence...

 

“Dae-mi ahh. First of all as you seemed forget about me, so let me give you some hint to be starts with.” He chuckles. “You’d said to me, when you’re about six years old...’I want to marry oppa in the future~’ Have you got it already?”

 

I widen my eyes in amazement. Yes, I’d said that... Maybe, he was actually...

 

“I know! Jae-hyuk oppa, right?” My face lit up with the biggest and radiant smile. “I’m sorry I can’t remember your face...”

 

“No worries. Anyway, you’re just seven years old at that time. Hey, you didn’t called me even once when you got there! And now, you’re suddenly here – right in Korea.” He pouted.

 

Omo! I did miss this guy to death! Kim Jae-hyuk oppa~

 

“Mianhae...” I’m quite hesitated to talk about it. “...my mom did throw all my stuff that related to Korea. And so does your phone number too.”

 

“Oh.”He muted himself for a while and finds something inside his jeans pocket. “Here is my card. You can call me anytime you want to. By the way, as you are here, so I guess you are moving to Korea back right?”

 

I took his card and kept it inside my purse while shake my head. I can just spit out everything that was in deep of my heart when I was with Jae-hyuk oppa. “Nope. Maybe oppa wouldn’t believe this but...I’m actually ran away from US.” I couldn’t looked straightly into his eyes.

 

“Mwo? Jinjjayo? Yaa Yoon Dae-mi, you’re surely so brave like before! I bet you want to meet your dad here right?” He said with a low tone. I just nodded.

 

“You know what, actually I can recognize you today as I’d seen your pictures from uncle Dae-han.” I looked at him in shock.

 

Suddenly, fresh orange that was ordered before was come. I drank it hurriedly until it’s finished.

 

“O-Oppa did meet my dad? Where is he?” I held Jae-hyuk oppa’s hand. “Please tell me. I need to know where he is. I miss him badly.”

 

As Jae-hyuk oppa just opened his mouth, then someone’s did grabbed my hands harshly. I stared to my left side.

 

It’s Zelo, and his eyes were really red. He did stare Jae-hyuk oppa in rage. Uh-oh...

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

Btw, there's something that I've to tell all beloved readers' here~

Firstly, it's about Korean egg toast that Dae-mi cooked for B.A.P. It looks like this~ Yummy, isn't it? ^^

Then, I'd also add some new character's here - Kim Jae-hyuk :) If you want to imagine how he looks like, I better said that his face is inspired by Jin from BTS. Here is his picture

And also, last but not least, I'll do special chapters uncovered as I think there's a lot of things that I need to tell by other characters point of view (or maybe Dae-mi also) to my supportive readers here. Maybe this will help you guys to understand about all reasons behind-the-chapter's situation~ :D

Eottae? I'll do it as soon as possible so please wait for it ^^

Plus, thank you very much to all the readers and also my subscribers for this story~~ *big huggles* I'll make sure to stay update consistently for all of you~~ ><