Oh! Is It My Fault Then?

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

I’ll make it flawless...

 

“I’m really tired to death!!!!” I slammed my body hard on the loveseat in the living room. I don’t care what they will said, but I was freaking tired here!

 

Then, his voice echoed into my ears...

 

“WOW! WOW! WOW! Witchy-ahh...you really did a great job eh?” I glared at him. He looks around all the corner of the living room with a smile.

 

I told you... don’t mess with me, kiddo!

 

But there’s something that annoys me so much. Yes, it is indeed. He sweeps the dust on the table in front of me while made out a rude face. Then, turned back his eyes to looked me.

 

Round Four! DING!

 

“What are you trying to say exactly, Zelo?” I replied back his glares. I’m not a coward. I’ll fight with him till the end!

 

“Well, well witchy. You’re still having a debt with me don’t you?” I felt weird. What type of debt that he mentioned?

 

“Excuse me! As far as I know, I don’t have a debt with you-“

 

GRUUUUUU~

 

For a sudden, I can heard clearly his stomach sound.

 

I laughed hard. Seriously...for the first time I felt that he was really funny. And yet, he’s starving so much!!

 

“Err...” Zelo’s turned red as his favourite cherry tomato. “I’m really starving right now! And it’s your fault! I didn’t even say that I don’t want to eat your English style breakfast. Hajiman...I want to...err...” He scratched his head as if he didn’t know what should he said to me.

 

I stopped my laugh. Oho! Finally he begged me to cook something for him... Now serve you right! “I’m very tired right now! Can’t you see it with your eyes? I will cook for you, but in next time maybe?”

 

“Shirou! Why you’re tired? I guessed you’re only tidying living room right?” This kid...is he’s a forgetful person?

 

“Yaa! Choi Junhong!! You did told me that I had to cleaned up all corner of this dorm include your room as well! Don’t tell me...that you’re actually forgot about it?” I looked at him with disbelief expression.

 

“I thought you won’t take it as a serious matter as I went out just now....” He said with a slow voice, but enough for my ear to caught and heard of it.

 

“Yaa!! What do you think I am, huh? A loser?! I will take anything for serious – so don’t mess up with me! Arasseo??! I’m going back for now. There’s nothing I can help you guys with. Today is your rest day, right? Have a nice day. Goodbye.” I’m really hurt with his sentence just now. I took my stuffs and went out from B.A.P’s dorm with a hurtful heart.

 

Dad...I’ll always remember of you when I’m feeling like this... Jigeumi eodiya?

 

I miss you. Dad.

 

*Jigeumi eodiya? – Where are you at now?

=============================

 

Today’s morning dawned bright and easy. But it isn’t so easy like what I’d to face right now. It’s all because of a call.

 

Call from Manager Kang.

 

I took a quick shower and have completely no time to choose clothes to wear from my wardrobe. I’m also didn’t eat any breakfast and even bid a goodbye to Rachel. Maybe she will felt weird, but I’ll tell her later on. I have urgent things to settle now.

 

And, for the first time... I thought about him in my mind.

 

As I didn’t have much time to be waste, I took a taxi to go to the place that Manager Kang told me in his message just now.

 

“Seoul National University Hospital. Ppalli juseyo, ajusshi.” I told the taxi driver so that he managed to bring me who was still stunned by the shocking news by Manager Kang.

 

I glanced out of the taxi windows. Have a deep thought of it. This kiddo...why did he make me felt so guilty like this...

 

Deep in the bottom of my heart, I hope he’s fine and sound...

 

“Miss? We’re already here.” Suddenly, the taxi driver voice makes me remember what I’m going to do in this morning. I quickly gave the money for the fare and went out from the taxi.

 

I ran towards the hospital’s door and felt relieved to see that there are no Babyz in the hospital area. Then, I found Manager Kang in the hospital’s lobby and I’m straightly going towards him.

 

“Manager Kang! What happened?” I asked him as fast as I could as I can felt that my heart could skip a beat once again.

 

He looked at me for a while and raised his one of his eyebrows. “Wow, Miss Yoon. You’re surely wanted to be here at exact time, don’t you? By the way, you better tidy up your hair...” I hurriedly touch my hair. Oh! It’s in a real mess!

 

Damn you, Choi Junhong! Make me felt totally miserable in the beginning of the day...

 

I went to the toilet first to tidy my messy hair before met Zelo and also the other B.A.P’s members. And Manager Kang also agreed with my decision. He even told me Zelo’s ward room number so that I could find it by myself.

 

And now I’m in front of Zelo’s ward room. I felt hesitated to open it. So much. Until...

 

*SOUNDS OF DOOR OPENED*

 

“Oh! Miss Yoon! What are you doing here?” Yongguk surprised to see me right in front of the door. And actually, I was surprised too.

 

“Ah, Manager Kang did tell me about Zelo, so-“ I tried my best to explain the reason for me being here now. But Zelo already snapped my sentences.

 

“You came to visit me then? What a surprise!” He smirked. I looked at him from above to bottom. He’s totally fine.

 

No need to worry about him anymore, Dae-mi...

 

“Yeah.”  I entered the room and went towards his bed. “I came for you. You should feel moved with my sincere intention even for a bit.”

 

Round Five! DING!

 

“Oh really? Okay, that’s make me sooo moved... For your information, Dae-mi witchy, you’re the one who makes me in his state! I hate hospital...” What?! ME??

 

“Yaa! Why you put all the blame on me? I’m not doing anything wrong to you!” I tried not to yell in the hospital because of him. And I completely didn’t care about the others around us now.

 

“Hey. Are you the one who being so forgetful now? You didn’t cook anything for me yesterday!!!” Huh? I’m blurred for an instance.

 

“Actually Dae-mi ahh... uri Jello is actually having gastritis. Urmm.. he can’t even skip one of the meals.” Himchan helped to explain what actually happened to Zelo until he’s now in hospital.

 

But that didn’t make me felt pity of him. I felt angry...

 

“Yaa!! No paboya!! Micheosso? Why you didn’t buy any breakfast while you’re going out?” I turned my blazing eyes at him. He...for seriously wanted me to cook breakfast for him?

 

“Yaa! Shhhh! We’re now in hospital, witchy! Plus, don’t snap at me like that! It’s ALL your fault!” I stunned.

 

I was the one who ate his breakfast.

 

I’m too tired for even make his breakfast.

 

So, that was indeed my fault??

 

Manager Kang suddenly existed in between of our conversation, no it’s more like a fight, and gave out his best ideas which all B.A.P’s members exclude Zelo agreed of it. “Well now, Dae-mi and Zelo; since both of you are always fight like cats and dogs and is in the same age – I’ll make Dae-mi as Zelo’s PA then...”

 

What?!

 

“...so that she can take care of your meals time and your messy room as well as your bad habits to leave all things in every place in the dorm. I think this is a good idea for all of us. But still, Dae-mi had to arrange the others’ needs as well too. Bare it in your mind, Dae-mi. This is going to be hard.” He chuckles. And Zelo and me – both of us freeze like a doll in our own place.

 

But why I thought like I’m going to hell right now? Urggghh!!

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)