A Shocking News

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

“Okay. I’ll go with you.”

 

I sat alone on the loveseat, being so clueless for a long time. Tried as much as I could think for these things all over. It’s about me, mom, dad...

 

...and also, Zelo; Choi Junhong – the person that I loved so much...

 

The letter and also paper that contains Zelo’s handwriting were still there. I didn’t even touch them at all. Half of my mind was saying this was a fake letter and it does been written by Zelo; but another half of my mind was saying...these things must have its own reasons.

 

But, what I only cared about was the reason to put Zelo far from being a suspect in this complicated things...

 

Then soon after that, suddenly there was a loud bang at the front door. I was startled.

 

Who’s there?

 

I went to the smart lock screen and quickly pressed the virtual button ‘Front Camera’ to see the person that was somewhat like kicked the front door with all his might.

 

“Hey. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m sorry.”

 

It’s Junhong.

 

I glanced for a while at the wall clock that been hanged not far from my place right now. It’s already evening. Time flied really fast.

 

The sound of door can be heard as I press the ‘Open’ virtual button. He approached me and gave his hug; that once was the best hug same as dad.

 

“I miss you already, Dae-mi. Ahh~ How can I live without you?” I muted myself and I heard his chuckles in my ear. “I hope the time can just stop so that this moment will last for forever...”

 

Then, I sense something in his eyes. He’s crying before?

 

He leaned his lips slowly on my lips to kiss me. I’d closed my eyes while remembered about all those things that happened lately.

 

‘If this is our last kiss...what should I do?’

 

As soon as I thought for it, I quickly pulled away and looked at him deeply as much as I could.

 

He’s not the one..., right?

 

My heart still wanted to deny it as much as I could.

 

“Dae-mi? Waeyo? Why you’re looking at me like that? I-I know that I’m not a-“ Zelo’s face redden. And I made him stopped talking by kissing him.

 

It’s a long kiss. But it did felt like the last kiss though......

 

We both then looked into each other’s eyes after we broke the kiss.

 

“You know Dae-mi, you’re not like your usual self for today.” He said in low voice.

 

I muted myself. Took a deep breath and after quite a long silence between us, I started to talk about it. “Because I found...that.” I pointed to the two papers on top of the table.

 

And I swore that I saw his surprised reactions...

 

“D-dae-mi. What was that?” He quickly went to the table and looked at those things. Then, he looked like as if he had seen a ghost. I closed my eyes and realized that my eyes were now was teeming with tears.

 

“Choi Junhong...” My voice shook as I said his name, which was a precious name to me before as it’s belonged to the person whom I love and I wanted to be with forever. “...why you wrote that letter?”

 

“I-it’s not my handwriting! H-how can even I know about your father?  I mean...” Then, he sat on the loveseat with despair on his face. His hands cupped his face.

 

His sentences right after this was striking my heart and soul....

 

“It seems that you had already figured out me, do you?” The tears were then streaming down my cheeks.

 

It’s him. My hunch was right.

 

My heart was beating with hurt and pain. I glanced towards him that was already looking at me with his teary eyes. “Why Zelo?? Why you??! Why it have to be you?!” I snapped at him. “Tell me...you’re not the person behind all these right? There must be somebody...right? Jebal, I’m begging you...” I went towards him and hold his hands tightly.

 

“I’m sorry.” He didn’t even look at me. He just kept repeated the words ‘I’m sorry’ for many times. I wanted him to talk about it. I was sure – maybe partially sure that he was not the main person behind this.

 

“I don’t want to hear that any longer. I will find the truth by myself.” I hurriedly went to the front door and surprised to see the other B.A.P members were in front of the dorm.

 

“Dae-mi ahh....” Jongup was trying to say something but I just bowed to everybody and went away from the dorm as fast as possible with the tears rolled down drop by drop....

 

================================

 

Everything was just like a dream. I was now inside of Jae-hyuk oppa’s car, headed to the place where my dad was.

 

“He is in Mokpo.” Jae-hyuk oppa said to me soon after he sat on the couch inside my house.

 

“What? Do you mean my dad is in Mokpo?” I asked him once again to make sure that I heard it well enough.

 

“Ne. Geez...Mokpo is quite a distance from Daegu, though....” I glanced to Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

“What do you mean by that?” I was curious. Did he mean that dad was not going to meet me and fulfilled his promise to me before?

 

“Nothing. It just took a long time to get there. 5 hours if I’m not mistaken...” He smiled to me to encourage me to go to Mokpo even more.

 

“5 hours? It’s nothing if compared to 11 years I’m missing dad...” I slowly said it as if I was whispering to myself....

 

And that’s how I was here. I glanced to my watch. Another several minutes more. I yawned and opened my mouth into a wide ‘O’ shape.  And I heard a chuckle from Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

“Yaa Yoon Dae-mi! Where’s your manner, huh? You look really ugly, you know?” Jae-hyuk oppa couldn’t stop laughing and my face was reddening for a sudden.

 

“Yaa!! Oppa!” I hit his right hand as strong as I could. Jae-hyuk oppa was really mean!

 

Without I realized it, I suddenly remember my moment with Zelo....

 

I quickly stopped hit him and looked outside of car window. Why I thought about him in this kind of time?

 

It’s over now....

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I decided to call Manager Kang to tell him about my resignation. I don’t think that I could face every B.A.P members after this then...

 

Especially Zelo.

 

I quickly searched for Manager Kang’s number inside my phonebook to call him. I’d think about it all over. I haven’t discussed about it with Rachel yet but I was sure...she would understand.

 

“Hello? Miss Yoon, what happened yesterday? You’d just walked out from the dorm and Zelo’s like crying too as well... I need an explanation if you want to talk about it...” I sighed softly. I knew he would ask me for that.

 

“Manager Kang. I-I’m not ready enough to give an explanation but it’s nothing actually...and, I call you today is to apply for my resignation...” I took a deep breath. “....from being as B.A.P’s PA.”

 

“What?? Why? You’d said it’s nothing right? So why are you going to resign then?” Manager Kang asked me persistently until I once again have to take a deep breath and relaxed myself.

 

“Mianhaeyo... I just...have to.” Deep in my heart, I hope that he understands my situation right now...

 

“Okay...I cannot force you after all to stay. Well, I wouldn’t let you resign for now. I will give you a week period of time to think about it once again. If there isn’t a call from you, I will officially call it finish then.” I closed my eyes.

 

This was the best for us, Zelo....

 

“Yes. Thank you very much for your understanding, Manager Kang.”

 

“Hey!” I opened my eyes widely. Then, I glanced to Jae-hyuk oppa that was already opened the car door for me.

 

“Oppa... We’d already arrive so soon?” I lazily stretched out my arms. It did seem as I was sleeping just now.

 

“Yes, we had already arrived to Mokpo. And we are actually really in front of Uncle Dae-han’s house.” Shock struck me like a thunderbolt.

 

Dad’s new house....

 

“Dae-mi ahh...what are you waiting for? Gaja.” I nodded slowly and followed Jae-hyuk oppa footsteps slowly at behind.

 

*DING DONG*

 

Jae-hyuk oppa was pressing the doorbell. I was really hesitated to meet dad even though this was the time that I waited for years....

 

“Strange. Uncle Dae-han isn’t at home maybe?” Jae-hyuk oppa shifted his gaze to meet my eyes.

 

Just I wanted to speak out my opinions, and then there’s a woman’s voice from afar...calling for us.

 

“Hey you two! Are you possibly are looking for Yoon Dae-han?” We glanced to each other. Did this aunt know where dad is?

 

“Yes, ahjumma~ He is actually my dad. I want to meet him after 11 years...” I slowly said to the aunt and stopped before I could finish my sentences...

 

The pain in my heart was excruciating....

“Y-you’re his daughter?? His long-lost daughter? Nice to miss you miss.” She went near to us and looked hesitated to talk about Dad. “I-I’m afraid to tell you this but.... Ahh~ How should I say it then?” I looked at the aunt with a weird looks.

 

What did she want to talk about?

 

“Ahjumma. Just tell us. I beg you, please?” Jae-hyuk oppa was being my representative to ask the aunt.

 

“It’s actually....” She held out a hard sigh. “I’m sorry to say this but...your dad... He’s already passed away three months ago. You came too late, miss... I’m sorry...”

 

Then, the things that I could hear and saw was just Jae-hyuk oppa and the aunt’s worried face with screams and everything turned black....

 

As if I was engulfed with darkness.....

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

And also, please read the chapters uncovered for this chapter, Dae-han's POV (2)~ ^^