Stay Here, My Love

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

I muted myself along the way back to our hotel. Just by being beside Zelo, my heart had felt in ease – same like dad. He still didn’t let go of my hand since when we’re in the subway.

 

But now, in front of us there were Manager Kang and other B.A.P members right in front of the hotel.

 

I quickly took my hands from his grip.

 

“Yaa!! Choi Junhong!! Yoon Dae-mi!! Where you guys did went to??! I’m so worried that I feel like I’m going to die soon!” Manager Kang went towards us with his fast speed.

 

I was speechless. I shifted my gaze to Zelo. I hope he can really settle these things...

 

“Hyung! Don’t you worry~ We just took a walk in Daegu right, Dae-mi? We’re not a kiddo~ Actually, Daegu is actually Dae-mi hometown, so that’s not a problem at all ne?” Zelo winked his left eye to me as soon as he finished explained to Manager Kang about our sudden disappearance.

 

“Jinjja? Yaa, Dae-mi shhi...why you didn’t told us before? I want to go to your house too~” Then, Youngjae suddenly pouted and complaint about it. I just laughed awkwardly by his sentences.

 

My house? Even I myself didn’t found it...

 

Manager Kang then patted Zelo’s shoulder. “Next time, please do tell us where are you going first ne? I’m so worried if you’d lost or been kidnapped! Don’t make us worry ever again, you know!”

 

Me and Zelo were looking at each other for a second then quickly nodded to Manager Kang’s errand just now.

 

===================================

 

As B.A.P were going to their dance practice in TS headquarters, I went to the coffee shop where Rachel was working. Still can’t adapt what’s happening in Daegu.

 

Can’t believe that dad wasn’t there anymore....

 

“Hey.” I glanced to Rachel. She had already opened her barista apron and put it aside for a while. Seems she got free time to talk.

 

“Rach. Is it your recess time now?” I asked. I didn’t want her to lose this job just because of me.

 

“Yup~ I know that you’re back from Daegu... So, did you have a chance to find your dad there?” She asked me with her concern-like-a-mother voice.

 

“Yes... I find him on today’s morning. But dad wasn’t there anymore. He’d already moved to somewhere else since last three years.” I put down my face in the table, felt so depressed.

 

“Gwenchana...you’ll meet him one day. I believe that for sure! By the way...why don’t you ask for your oppa’s help? Maybe he can trace where your dad is?” I stared at Rachel.

 

“You mean...Jae-hyuk oppa? But he is busy for now. I’m sure th-“ Then, I felt my head was being tapped by something hard. I winced in pain while quickly rubbed my head. I looked at Rachel. She’s surprised to see my back.

 

Or maybe there’s a person at my back??

 

“Yaa! Yoon Dae-mi! What are you gossiping here, hmm? I hear you say my name just now~” Okay, he’s coming. Right timing ever, Jae-hyuk oppa!

 

“Do you really have to tap my head with that thing in your hands? It’s hurts, you know!” I hurriedly took the ‘thing’ that was looks like a book or even a magazine that been rolled and hit him on his arm. He moaned in pain.

 

“Err...Dae-mi? Who’s this guy?” I turned back to see Rachel was looking at me and Jae-hyuk oppa back and forth. Oh my! I forgot to introduce him just now!

 

“Oh! Mianhae~ Okay, let me introduce both of you~ This guy is my Kim Jae-hyuk, my oppa that you used to hear a lot from me. And, Jae-hyuk oppa, this is one of my ultimate chingu, Rachel Han.” I smiled with proud. My best friend and oppa have met each other now.

 

“Owh...nice to meet you here, Rachel. But I thought your name is Han Rae-ha? It’s written there on your nametag.” Jae-hyuk oppa hold out his hands to have a shake hands with Rachel.

 

“Ah, this actually is my Korean name, Han Rae-ha. But my name in my birth certificate is Rachel. So, you can call me either Rachel or Rae-ha. It doesn’t matter~” Rachel shake hands with Jae-hyuk oppa while smiled when she talks about her name.

 

“Okay, I’ll call you Rachel then~ Well, what exactly you guys are talking about?” Jae-hyuk oppa took out a chair and sat on it while looked at me and Rachel with a serious face.

 

“It’s about Dae-mi’s dad. She didn’t found him in Daegu.” Rachel helped me to answer Jae-hyuk oppa question.

 

“What?! How can it be like that? Uncle Dae-han is in Daegu, right?” I muted myself for a while. I didn’t know how to say it to him...

 

“Dad...had moved away. But I don’t know where dad is! I want to meet him.... And I need your help, Jae-hyuk oppa. But I’m afraid that you’re busy-” Once again my head was being hit by that ‘thing’.

 

“Yaa! Here. Look at this.” Just when I wanted to scold him, he already gave me the ‘thing’ that he used to hit me just now. As what I thought, it’s a magazine.

 

Red Magazine with B.A.P as its front cover...

 

I was stunned. It did look so great and turns out so well! Then, I looked back to Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

“It’s great, isn’t it? Our team did try our very best to ensure B.A.P looks so charismatic on the cover picture. As you can see, that magazine will be for sale in the market next week and I do have a lot of free time for now~ I can help you to find Uncle Dae-han. Don’t worry...” My heart was exploded with joy.

 

Gomawo!!!

 

==================================

 

“I will try to contact my friends to help me in order to find Uncle Dae-han. When he had traced his address, then we’ll go there together and meet him...”

 

I let out a heavy sigh. I really wished that Jae-hyuk could find dad. I looked out from Rachel’s house windows. Today’s morning was young and warm plus comfortable.

 

Dad, did you possibly was looking into the blue clear sky as me? I miss you...

 

I’d to go to B.A.P’s dorm a little bit late today. Yesterday incident did bring my spirit down but not for today. I believed that I would meet dad. It’s just sooner or later.

 

*SOUNDS OF DOOR OPENED*

 

“Hey Dae-mi! There’s a letter for you!” Rachel took out an envelope out from the other letters. I glanced for a second towards Rachel.

 

“Jeongmal? But...I guess I didn’t even tell anybody my full address here...” I took the letter from Rachel and looked on the envelope with curious face.

 

“So, you don’t want to open it? There’s written your name on it. Maybe...it’s from your Jae-hyuk oppa?” I thought about it for a while. Jae-hyuk oppa never knew my address....

 

“I don’t know... But I think I’ll just open it later then as I need to go to B.A.P’s dorm for now. See ya, Rach!” I quickly inserted the letter into my pouch in case if I got a free time to read it there. I went to open the front door and in half-running state as I wanted to arrive there as fast as I could.

 

In several minutes later, I finally arrived in front of B.A.P’s dorm. I was panting all over and I’d saw a figure that was walking closer to me from the opposite way. It’s Zelo.

 

“Hey!” I raised my voice a bit while waved my hands to him so he could see me here. But, he didn’t notice it. I went to him and hold his hands.

 

He looks so surprised to see me...

 

“Oh...H-hey... You’ve just arrived, Dae-mi?” I smiled to see his cute startled face.

 

“Yaa! Did I scare you too much, huh? Ne~ I’ve just arrived when suddenly I saw you here~ Where are you from? Shop, I guess?” I chuckled a bit. He always used went to the shop if I didn’t cooked them breakfast.

 

But, wasn’t now was too late to eat breakfast? It’s already around lunch time...

 

“Oh.” He scratched his back head awkwardly. “Yes. I went to the shop just now. Ah~ What are we doing here~ Let’s go into the dorm~” He cutely took my hands like a kid and lead me into the dorm. I smiled at his reaction.

 

You were light in my dark pathway, Junhong...

 

“Whoa! Dae-mi had arrives finally!” Jongup quickly went to get me in his arms. Okay...didn’t he saw that I just holding hands with Zelo?

 

“Ne~ I’m arrives!” I did salute pose with my right hand as soon as Jongup’s already released his hug. I glanced to Zelo. Thankfully he didn’t get mad with Jongup’s action just now....

 

“Okay guys!” Suddenly, the leader Yongguk was giving us a cue to pay attention to things that he said. “Well, we’re going to have lunch in the best restaurant that well-known for its delicious and scrumptious seafood! But...it’s quite far from Seoul, so what about you guys? It’s all Manager Kang’s treat!”

 

All B.A.P members seem pleased to hear the good news. But then, Zelo raised his hands.

 

“But hyung! You know that I don’t like seafood....” He frowned, totally looked dislike with the news.

 

“Aigoo... I totally forgot about that!” Yongguk facepalmed himself. “So, you’re staying here alone?”

 

“Aniyo! I’ve got Dae-mi to cook lunch for me~” Zelo suddenly grabbed my arms. I glanced to Zelo. Yikk? I had to stay with him? But I wanted to eat seafood......

 

“Ahh~ Dae-mi won’t follow us then? What a pity...” Himchan looked at me with his sad expression.

 

“Seems as it is...” I sighed. I had to say goodbye to the seafood~~ I hate you, Zelo!

 

But slowly, he leaned over my ears and whispered something when the other hyung was talked to one another. “Stay here, my love. With me. Just two of us~”

 

My cheeks redden....

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

To read the chapters uncovered for this chapter, please click here~ ^^