I'm Your PA; Not Your Slave!

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

Today is my first and foremost day as B.A.P’s Personal Assistant. Now I’m here. Right in B.A.P’s dorm while looking at every faces of the member with a surprise face.

 

Is this a dorm?? It’s totally a MESS!!

 

I sighed. I wonder how did they cope in this such a messy dorm ever since? Wow.

 

“Oh yeah~ Looks who’s here! It’s Dae-mi witchy! Annyeonghaseyo~” Zelo greeted me with his angelic-fake smile on his face.

 

“Miss Yoon, I’m really sorry as your eyes have to see all these mess… You know these kids...” The leader said with a disappointed voice in his sentences. Maybe he indeed felt ashamed for outsiders like me, who came to their dorm and looked at the mess.

 

“Gukkie-ahh~ Didn’t I told you before to request to Manager Kang for a half-day maid to clean our dorm? It’s such a mess!” Himchan said to Yongguk who sat beside him while looked at his own reflection in his little mirror.

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ My stomach is growling… Can’t you make anything for breakfast?” Youngjae suddenly watched me with his puppy eyes.

 

Err… is a PA will cook for their clients?

 

“Hyung! Don’t treat Dae-mi like that! We can always ordered outside foods right?” Jongup was really an angel. He just backing me up!!

 

“Hajiman Uppie-ahh~ Na do… I’m hungry too as well… Plus, this stomach can’t bear it any longer…. Please, Dae-mi~” Daehyun’s sentences was almost like a beg.

 

“Okay..okay. Take it easy, guys. I’ll make some breakfast! Ne?” I must did something to prevent them from argued and at last makes them felt real tired.

 

“Let’s see what we had here~” I went to the kitchen and opened up refrigerator and also all the cabinets. There’s jam, bread, coffee and also some eggs. Perfect! I would start cooking now!

 

About ten minutes later, the breakfast was ready! I called all the B.A.P members to eat the breakfast. But all of them seems speechless and just stared to the food on the table.

 

“Mwoya? Didn’t you guys want to eat breakfast? Sit down and don’t be shy. Just eat it~” I tried to make them out of the stunned state. Thankfully they’re eating the breakfast without any complaints.

 

But, there was one complaint. From Zelo.

 

“Yaa witchy! Don’t you know how to cook Korean style breakfast? I can’t eat this so well enough.” He yelled to me and stands up from the chair and headed towards the refrigerator. “Just look at this… There are a lot of ingredients that can be used to make cold cucumber soup or galbi.” He suddenly closed the refrigerator door and looked at me.

 

Round Three! DING!

 

“Tell me. Are you actually not a Koreans?” For a sudden I can felt that all B.A.P’s eyes were set upon me. They were looking at us now.

 

“Mwo? Yaa! It doesn’t mean that if I cooked English breakfast style so that I’m not a Korean!” I was frantic. It’s such a ridiculous things that I’ve ever heard!

 

“But witchy, I saw your face is jinjja mong when I told you to make Korean food for breakfast. Doesn’t your mother teach you how or… you’re actually not a good cooks huh?”

 

Choi Junhong…..I really want to kill you at this moment, you know?!

 

“Of course I know how to cook Korean food, you dummy!” I replied while clenched my fists in frustration. I always ate good and healthy Korean food when I was in US! How dare him! “Geurae. I consider this as a sign that you don’t want to eat your breakfast!” I went to his seat before and ate his set of breakfast that I made greedily.

 

I’m not gonna make you eat this! Serve your stomach right!

 

Zelo was just about to try stopping me from eating his breakfast but fail. It’s not just me – but the other member were also stole his breakfast.

 

After several minutes later, we’re all full – except for Zelo. He keeps munched his cherry tomato in the refrigerator until now. Huh! It seems that he’s hungry but I’ll not compromise with him.

 

Now he will know who he dealt with!

 

Then, I looked around me right now. What did I have to do with this messy dorm? I jumped out from the loveseat and check around every corner of the dorm to see the best solution to settle this problem.

 

Suddenly, there’s someone hold my shoulder from behind…

 

“Woah!! Yaa! Jongup oppa!” I rubbed my chest. I’m very startled and even can felt that my heart skipped a beat. Fortunately it was Jongup, if it was Zelo…I don’t know what was my reaction will be.

 

“Are you okay, Dae-mi? Did I surprise you that much? I’m sorry. I don’t mean to…” Jongup’s face expression turned to worry when he faced me.

 

The distance between Jongup and me is so near...

 

“It’s okay. Gwenchanayo~ Anyway, what makes you come here?” I tried to change the topic as my face was red. Not red because of anger, but I’m so embarrassed right now.

 

“Oh. Actually, well this is my room.” Gosh! I entered his room?? Jongup and me inside his room!!

 

“I’m sorry!!” I tried to hide my scarlet face as much as I could. But I couldn’t.

 

And he saw it.

 

“Your face is so...red.” He touched my red cheeks thus made it felt very hot. I couldn’t stand this so I bowed a little bit.

 

“I’m okay. Jinjjayo.” He let out his sweet chuckles then. Oh my...am I in a heaven now?

 

“Dae-mi sshi.. Actually I forgot to say thank you for the tasty breakfast just now. It’s really delicious.” Ohh...did he just praised me? “And... I wonder if you had stayed in United States before. Its taste is seriously the same!”

 

...I wonder if you had stayed in United States before...

 

Wait! Why his sentence was a little bit...scary?

 

“Err..I-I never stayed there! Since small, I’m only lived in Korea.” I lied. This is really suspicious... But maybe he didn’t mean it... Relax Dae-mi. Calm down...

 

“Really? Are you sure?” Jongup-ahh....why you were like to provoke me on and on again...

 

Would my secrets be revealed?

 

*TOK TOK*

 

Both Jongup’s and my head turned to see the person that knocks the door. He was surely my savior and I felt like I wanted to jump and hugs anybody that knocks the door just now. Whoever it is, it absolutely a perfect timing!

 

But my heart sore to see my savior. He’s not the person that I’ll thank for....

 

“Zelo! What are you doing here?” Jongup asked the maknae with his real angelic smile.

 

Zelo’s face looks like mad. Was he still mad with me? “Yaa, witchy! Come here. Follow me.” He suddenly snapped my hands and brought me out from Jongup’s room. Well, I felt safe now but not yet...

 

Where did he take me to? What?? His room?!

 

I’m dumbfounded. I was in another trap. Looked at his face expression, I knew he’s totally mad at me. But it’s different. I can felt that he’s actually mad at me because of something else... I don’t know why.... It’s just my sixth sense told me.

 

“Here. Witchy, you’re our PA now right? So, you’re responsible to assists our personal tasks isn’t it?” He asked me without even looked once to my face. Oh well.

 

But he still didn’t let go of my hands. What’s wrong with him?

 

“Yeah. I’m your PA so, what task will you give me to do, Zelo-sshi?” I freed my hands from his grip. He’s acting weird.

 

“Oh! Why I hold your hands?? Yah! Witchy, you better tell me what you do towards me??”

 

Huh?!

 

He continued by asked me to do something that was so ridiculous enough. “As this incident is all your fault, so you must clean up every inch of my rooms until it neat.”

 

“What are you trying to say actually? Excuse me! But I’m your PA! Not-“He for a sudden cut out my sentences.

 

“No, no, no. You’re absolutely had to follow all my instructions.” He leaned near my ears and whispered. “I know you wanting this job real bad. So, you’re my slave from now on.”

 

I smirked. “Oh really? Well let’s see, the best man wins huh?” I stared into his eyes deep.

 

“You’ll have to be my slave in the end... Tidy this room and also along with the others too as well, witchy!” He grabbed his jacket and also his beloved skateboard and went out from his room.

 

Tidy it huh? Just wait and see. I’ll make it in flawless state...

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)