Sad Ending : Love Pain

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

 

 


 

[Dae-mi's POV]

 

Today was a bright sunny day. I could see the blazing sun was shining through the cloudless sky area. I smiled.

 

Maybe I shouldn’t, but at least I have to smile and move on right?

 

I was staying in United States since last year. But today, I went back to Korea – which was the place that I wouldn’t ever want to go.

 

After those incidents....this heart was hurting badly as if had been stabbed by a knife...

 

I shook my head. It’s not the right time to recollect the past. Besides, past is past.

 

But still, the memories kept playing like slides in the projector....

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“I want....to go back home. Our home. In United States.” I looked into mom’s eyes. She looked startled.

 

Just then, Jae-hyuk oppa and Zelo entered dad’s house with a shock expression. I bet they did hear my sentences just now.

 

“Dae-mi ahh....” Zelo tried to say something to me but I quickly cut his sentences.

 

“I will go. You’re mean nothing to me now, Junhong ahh... After all these things, I don’t think that I can forgive you....just like that. I can’t.” I looked into his eyes with blazing glare.

 

I didn’t mean that actually....but, I couldn’t forgive you...and I love you...

 

“Dae-mi, are you sure? If that is the best option for you, you should go home...” I shifted my gaze to Jae-hyuk oppa. He smiled feebly to me, trying his best to cover up his sadness feelings.

 

Then, mom was asking me once again for my rapid decision. “Dae-mi, I know that you’re still shock about all this but you’re actually didn’t-“ I shook my head vigorously.

 

“No! I’m serious. Please just take me home, mom. As fast as possible.” I couldn’t bear to look at Zelo’s face any longer.

 

The more I saw his face, the more hatred I’ll be.

 

I’m sorry. But it was the best for you, me and also two of us....

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has the fasten seat belt sign. We are now going to landing at the Incheon International Airport. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you.”

 

All the memories just now had been scattered away, as if it was blown by the winds when the announcement was been announced. I cupped my face. I was so tired in this long journey though...

 

And then, suddenly there’s something that was twinkling and sparkling when it’s beamed by the sunlight.

 

It’s my ring. My engagement ring specifically.

 

And this ring was the reason why I have to go back to Korea again. To meet him; my fiancé. I looked onto the ring that has a beautiful small diamonds on it. Eventhough it’s quite simple but I love it. Especially when I read the words carved on the silver ring.

 

“I love you, always and forever”

 

The plane was finally landed safely in Incheon International Airport. I looked to the airport building.

 

This was the place where we meet for the first time right.....Zelo?


 

[Zelo's POV]

 

“Zelo ahh~ Are you okay? You looked pale.” I opened my eyes slowly and looked to the person who’s speaking to me just now.

 

Suddenly, I saw Dae-mi...was smiling brightly to me.

 

“Dae-mi!” I quickly hugged ‘her’ tightly. I don’t wanna let ‘her’ go. Never.

 

“Hey! What’s wrong Zelo ahh? Who’s Dae-mi by the way?” I startled and hurriedly broke the hugs. I looked carefully to ‘her’ face.

 

It’s my new PA – not Dae-mi.

 

“Ahh...I’m sorry. And I’m fine, just fine. Don’t you worry about me.” I said to her sternly. It’s indeed not her fault at all but, I didn’t know what happened to me lately. It’s as I had become someone else who was stern and strict, rather than myself before who was joyful and bubbly.

 

It’s all because of you, Dae-mi....

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has the fasten seat belt sign. We are now going to landing at the Incheon International Airport. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you.”

 

There was announcement already? I just need to wash my face for a moment so I jumped out from my seat and went to the restroom. I opened the water tap and let the water flows.

 

“Who the hell are you now, Choi Junhong?” I asked myself while looking onto my reflection on the mirror. Then, I splashed the water to the mirror; make the reflection of me was being wavy and unclear. Then, I quickly washed my face and went out from the restroom, headed to my seat.

 

“Yaa Jello! Where are you going just now? Don’t you have to-“ I cut Jongup hyung sentences with my glare.

 

“I went to the restroom for a moment. And I know about that, hyung doesn’t have to always remind me what to do like a kiddo.” Then, I suddenly muted myself.

 

Kiddo...that was what Dae-mi used to call me....

 

Urgh....my head was now being so much dizzy.... And I could felt the plane was now landing on the ground.

 

I must go there....right after this....

 

 


 

[Dae-mi's POV]

 

“Thank you ajeossi.” I bowed and pay the taxi fares to the driver. Finally, here I was. The scenery of this house was just so refreshing and its air was clean too. I took a deep breath while closed my eyes before suddenly I heard someone did call my name from the front door.

 

“Dae-mi!! Over here~” He laughed when he saw I was completely startled because of him.

 

Then, I laughed along with him. “Yaa!! Long time no see, oppa~” I hurriedly went to give him a warm hug. “Do you miss me so much until I’d to go to Korea because of you?”

 

“Ne~” He pinched my nose. “I miss this cutie pie, very, very, very much~!”

 

I chuckled. “Yaa Kim Jae-hyuk! You’re too much! By the way, can I come in?” I asked him as he was like didn’t want to let me go from him.

 

Yes, my fiancé was Kim Jae-hyuk. It’s all starts in the month of December last year.....

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

My whole family was prepared everything for Christmas celebration. I was in charge in hanging out the lamp on the roof.

 

“Aish! Why I’ve to do work outside? It’s cold~~” I was nagging by myself as I didn’t want to do it actually. I just wanted to climb the stairs as my feet was accidentally slipped from the stairs base thus make my body was flying – to fall on the ground.

 

I quickly closed my eyes. Am I going to die this soon? Andwae....

 

“Gotcha!”  My heart did skip a beat. What’s this? Gotcha? My mind was completely blank and couldn’t think of anything at all...

 

“Yaa! Yoon Dae-mi! Open your eyes...you’re fine now. Don’t worry~” I opened one of my eyes slowly. Oh!

 

Jae-hyuk oppa?? Was it a dream?

 

“Ahh~” I cued him to put me down. Then, I looked at him with a curious look. “W-what are you doing here? In United States??”

 

Suddenly he hit my head with his hand. Ouch! “Yaa paboya! Of course I’m here because of you! Geez....”

 

“Oppa!! Why are you hitting me? It’s hurts!” I tried to hit him but instead of it, I fell badly onto the snowy grounds. And did make my mom and step-dad were quickly went out of the house to have a look for me.

 

“Dae-mi ahh! Gwenchana?” Mom yelled from the front door. She wanted to come to get me on my feet, but Jae-hyuk oppa had already helped me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, aunty. I’m Kim Jae-hyuk. I guess aunty still remember me?” Then, Jae-hyuk oppa was politely bowed and introduced himself to my mom and my step-dad.

 

“Oh Jae-hyuk! I remember you for sure!” Mom chuckled and then was saying something to James (my step-dad) about Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

“Oh...I see... Well, Jae-hyuk, please come in. Make yourself comfortable as your own home.” James was suddenly speaking to Jae-hyuk oppa with his basic knowledge of Korean language.

 

“Thank you but...before that, I’ve something to do first...” I looked to Jae-hyuk oppa. Something? Then, he was also looking at me.

 

His face redden.

 

“Dae-mi...” Jae-hyuk oppa was then kneeled in front of me, while took small box out from his trench coat pocket. He then opened the box.

 

And inside the small box was a silver ring with a small diamond on top of it. Simple yet so beautiful.

 

“...will you be mine? I mean, I know that maybe you just assume me as your oppa but...” He stopped for a second. “...I think that...I’d fall in love with you, Yoon Dae-mi.”

 

I startled. And the first snow of this year had fall onto two of us. Mom and James were looking to Jae-hyuk oppa with their eyes widen.

 

Time as if stopped for a while, so that I could think about it carefully enough...

 

Finally, I nodded. This was the right time for me to move on...

 

I was now sat on the sofa inside his house. I took a glance to my surroundings. His house was so neat and comfy though.

 

“Hey, what are you looking at? Hmm?” I looked to Jae-hyuk oppa that was now bringing two mugs of hot chocolate.

 

“Thanks. Oh...I just looked around. Oppa house really neat, I like it.” I took a sip of hot chocolate. “Wow! Your hot chocolate is more delicious than mine!” I exclaimed and also pouted.

 

Geez...how can he did a good hot chocolate like this?

 

“Oh really?” He chuckled. “I can make that for you every morning if you want to...after we get married, perhaps?” I blushed. Married?

 

“A-ah...y-yeah...” I cursed myself for a moment. Why I was getting so embarrassed? He was my fiancé after all....

 

Then, Jae-hyuk oppa suddenly moved his face near to my face. “You know, you’re so cute... Especially with your blushed reaction.” I couldn’t speak anything. My face was just blushing even more.

 

Then, our lips met. My first kiss with Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

I slowly closed my eyes. Maybe he’s the one for me. My destiny.....was with Kim Jae-hyuk...

 

Goodbye....Zelo. Goodbye...Choi Junhong.....


 

[Zelo's POV]

 

Lately, I always felt guilty toward her. A lot. As if it was completely unforgiveable at all.

 

I know that I was just too young, immature at that time but everybody had made a mistake, right? How I hope that she could read my mind – so that she knows how much I was missing her, loving her and...

 

...how much guilty that I felt towards her....

 

I was completely not okay. I was just like heartless humanoids now. All I knew was to work, work and work. As that was the only way that I could forget about her in my mind.

 

Was it?

 

I don’t know. It’s as a part of me were missing. Gone by the winds. And won’t come back for sure.

 

I sighed. So was this karma punishment looked like, huh?

 

It’s really suffocating me....

 

Thanks to you a lot, the immature Choi Junhong before – this current Choi Junhong had to bare this punishment alone. I felt so lonely eventhough there were many people in this world.

 

Like I was left alone...

 

Walked on the street, as if I was picking up the happy memories with this painful heart of mine...in my way to went there. The place where I hope that destiny would have some mercy on me.

 

I’d always go to the place once in a month since she left me. To find the pieces of my missing heart. I couldn’t stand this kind a marionette life any longer.

 

Could I rise and live normally after this?

 

I hope. Really hope. She forgives me. One day. In the future.

 

The building in front of me was where our first kiss happened. Yes, it’s Dae-mi’s house.

 

I just get to know that her housemate was already moved out from the house. So, I climbed the stairs weakly.

 

One step...two steps...

 

Walked towards her house in the 3rd floor.

 

One beat...two beats...

 

And now, I was right in front of her house. I looked to the front door with sore eyes. I couldn’t sleep in the plane before.

 

As I always think about you...

 

Then, I reached the doorbell slowly.

 

DING DONG

 

The sound was echoing until I could hear it clearly in my ear. And as what I thought, she’ll never...come back. So, I was the one who had to bare this love pain.....

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

P/s : The song that I put on the upper part of the chapter is Secret - Talk That~ ^_^

 

Author's Corner~

Hi~ I'm Petite_Star~ ^^ *bows*

This is the sad ending for 'Oppa, I Hate You!' story. If you want to read the happy ending for this story, please click here Happy Ending : Love Again

So, this story is finally complete!! Yeay! *throws confetti*

But....not yet XP Because there are two Special Chapters that I've made for you - all my dearest readers ^^ Please do read it and enjoy~ Below are the links :)

[Who's The Greatest Spy (Part 1)]

[Who's The Greatest Spy (Part 2)]