A Hint

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

“Z-Zelo ahh~” was the only word that I could say at that moment.

 

“PA nim, how can you be here with this man? We should go back to dorm; do you possibly forget about it?” Zelo press his voice while said words by words of his sentences.

 

And, he still gave his death glare towards Jae-hyuk oppa...

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ You’re B.A.P’s PA? No wonder I saw you there!” He exclaimed. Seems that Jae-hyuk oppa still can’t read the situation here.

 

Zelo tighten his grip and gave me a cue to stand up. “Urmm..Jae-hyuk oppa, it seems that I have to go for now. I guess all B.A.P members are waiting for me now.” I tried to smile at oppa but stopped as I sensed Zelo’s glare towards me.

 

“We’ll be going for now. Goodbye.” Zelo bowed to Jae-hyuk oppa and quickly brought me out from the café.

 

My hand’s hurt...

 

“Zelo ahh~ I’m hurt. Can you please loosen your grip for a little-“Then, he suddenly pushed me to one of the tree at the pavement. “Ouch! What’s wrong with you, Choi Jun-hong?!” I snapped at him. I just can’t accept his action to me.

 

“You asked me what’s wrong with me? You’re the one who make me like this!” He yelled back to me.

 

“Mwo?! Yaa!! I didn’t even do anything wrong to you!!” I pushed him until he further away about three steps from me.

 

I’m so done with this!

 

But he didn’t looked scared at all. He moved towards me and hugged me tightly. Very tight.

 

“Mianhae. I just...just don’t like you with that bastard! Urgh! I saw you hold his hands and I-I can’t control myself from being mad at you.” Zelo suddenly landed his head on my shoulder. But I’m still mad at him.

 

He’s just called Jae-hyuk oppa...a bastard...

 

“He’s..not a bastard!” I pushed him slowly and I tried my best to control my anger. “He’s already like my own oppa! He always there for me when I was little and he was the only friend that I have at that time! But you just...” I shakes my head. “You didn’t believe me, do you? I’m so disappointed, Zelo.” A giant lump shot into my throat and tears crept into my eyes.

 

My heart is just for you...don’t you know it?

 

He just bowed his head and muted himself. I wiped my tears and tried to hold the tears from kept fall from my eyes. “Gaja. I’m pretty sure Manager Kang and others are waiting for us now.” I said while walked in front of him.

 

I wanted to go back home just now...

 

=============================

 

I gave an empty look to my phone screen. I just stared onto my phone wallpaper which was my selca with Zelo about several minutes. I just can’t imagine that Zelo was getting too jealous. Plus, he didn’t even ask for my explanation first about my relationship with Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

Ah! Jae-hyuk oppa~ Suddenly I reminded about Jae-hyuk oppa. I quickly find his card in my purse and stared at it. Red Magazine... Then, I dialed his number.

 

I need to say sorry to him...

 

It’s still remain silence on the other side of line for about a minute. Then, finally Jae-hyuk oppa did answer my calls.

 

“Yeoboseyo? This is Kim Jae-hyuk speaking.” He starts to say the intro first.

 

“Jae-hyuk oppa. This is me, Dae-mi imnida.” I said it with carefully. I didn’t know why I acted like that. Maybe I felt awkward?

 

“Ah~ Dae-mi! I’m really waiting for your call! So, what’s about this evening just now? Do you get there right on time? I’m really sorry because I didn’t know you’re their PA.” He sounds so excited.

 

It’s reminds me of my past...during my childhood time.

 

“You don’t have to say sorry, oppa. It’s actually me who should say sorry for not telling you about it and also I just...go before I had even say goodbye to you.” I sighed.

 

“Gwenchana~ It’s okay, I understand. By the way, that’s Zelo right? The one that brought you away.” He asked me about Zelo?

 

“Yes. Why you’re asking of him?” I wonder why he looked like have an interest in Zelo.

 

“Oh~ It’s just nothing. I’d just get to know them because I’ll in charge for writing some articles about them in a magazine.” Oh? What a coincidence!

 

“Jeongmal? Wow, so oppa were a writer now?” I asked Jae-hyuk oppa with amazement. I just can’t imagine that he was a writer now – which was his ambition when he in his small age.

 

“Yup! I’m a writer for Red Magazine, one of the top magazine companies in Korea. And I works in entertainment section~” He’s proudly said his company’s name to me. Well, I’d heard about Red Magazine before... I think I heard it from Manager Kang if I’m not mistaken.

 

“Wow! Chukahae, oppa!” I expressed my congratulations to him. Maybe it’s too late but I just know about it for today.

 

“Well, gomawo Dae-mi ahh~ Oh! As you are their PA, can you please arrange their schedule appointment with me and my team for tomorrow in about three o’clock? I need to finish this article before its dateline. Eottae?” I can’t believe what did I just heard.

 

This is really a good opportunities to rise up B.A.P’s name!!

 

“Yes! Of course! It’s my pleasure to arrange that appointment for oppa. I’ll tell their manager but I think he must agree with it.” I was assured with it. Manager Kang had said before if just B.A.P can be a cover story in Red Magazine, for sure they’ll be popular in a short time.

 

“Okay! So, seems that I’d to end this call first as I wanted to prepare the things needed with my team before tomorrow~” He laughed. “Bye, my cutie pie~ Good night!”

 

My cutie pie? My cheek was blushing, though...

 

“Ne, oppa! Good night!”

 

*TUT*

 

I hurriedly find Manager Kang’s name in my phonebook and press the ‘call’ virtual button on my screen right away. I was sure he would be pleased to know this news!

 

===================================

 

The blazing sun was shining through the cloudless sky. And I felt so energetic for today. We were fully ready to go to Red Magazine~

 

“Dae-mi.” I turned back and saw Zelo was leaning his left side of his body to the van.

 

Oh...we haven’t talked anything yet for today...

 

“What can I help you with?” I tidied the van cushion for a little bit and also checked if anything was needed for this appointment.

 

“I think you’re the one who know about it the most.” I looked at him, straightly to his eyes. He still wanted to talk about yesterday?

 

“Gaja~ Gaja~~ To the Red Magazine!” Manager Kang and the other members were already coming out from the dorm and went inside the van. For today, I sat beside Himchan.

 

I was still mad at Zelo...

 

Now we’re here, right inside Red Magazine building. B.A.P’s have to always introduce themselves by every workers that walks past us. Then, I saw Jae-hyuk oppa was going to our place; right in lobby.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Jae-hyuk, your interviewer for today. Please follow me.” Jae-hyuk oppa bows slightly to us. Wow! He did look cool in his professional mode.

 

Then, Zelo’s hand slightly brushed my hand and he whispered something to me. “He’s the one who is your childhood friend, is it?” I nodded.

 

“You’ve to do your best in this interview so that I’ll forgive you later.” I said to him in a low voice and just went followed the others along with Zelo.

 

When we entered the place, it was full with camera’s everywhere and the set is just...amazing! Suit with B.A.P’s No Mercy style.

 

“B.A.P, you guys may sit here. We will interview you guys first then we’ll do the photoshoot, got it?” Jae-hyuk oppa gave instruction to B.A.P as well as his team mate to interviewed them. Then, he went towards me and request to have some time to talk between us.

 

“I’d something to tell you, Dae-mi.” He said while we went to the corner of the room.

 

“What is it? Sounds serious...” I tried to make a joke and he chuckled.

 

“Did you remember that I’d told you yesterday, I recognized you as I’d saw your picture in uncle Dae-han’s hand?” Oppa...did know where’s my dad?

 

“Yes. I did remember about it. Waeyo?” Suddenly, he took out a picture from his file that he brings along together since he escorted us in the lobby.

 

It’s my picture. When I was 14 years old.

 

“I just remember that I forgot to give this picture back to him. And I just found this picture yesterday as I kept it inside a book in my house. Here, take this.” He gave the picture to me and I took a glance at it.

 

Why I think that I just had a picture like this too?

 

“But, why you’re giving this to me? Why don’t you just return it to my dad?” I was curious. If he knew where dad was, why doesn’t he give it to dad?

 

“The problem is, I’m no longer having opportunities to meet him since then. I’d just moved to Seoul and I’m quite busy in these four years as writer trainee and finally I got this job – as the writer. And this is my first task, an article about rookie group that shines, B.A.P.” His voice was shaky and full with guilt feelings. Maybe he did felt guilty after all.

 

He told me that he must back to his works and so does me too. I sat beside Manager Kang and just looked towards B.A.P with an empty looks. I was still thinking about the picture, that I already put it inside my bag.

 

Maybe this was a hint – the first hint for me to trace dad.

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

Btw, I had already updated 3 chapters in Special Chapters Uncovered for my beloved readers here ^^ Please read and give comment for it~~

Chapter 1 / Chapter2 / Chapter 3    (:#700DaysWithBAP:)