In My Dream...

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

“Thank you! We are B.A.P! Yes sir!”

 

The interview and also photoshoot had already ended finally after a long 6 hours of filming. It’s for sure tiring but at least I can sense satisfaction from B.A.P’s eyes.

 

Glad that everything’s okay...

 

I packed their stuff then suddenly Zelo approached me from behind.

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ Eottae? I had done my best for this interview, you know.” He pouted. And I quickly patted his shoulder.

 

“Good job. Good boy.” I only gave a few simple comments to for sure.

 

“That’s all for my hard work? Yaa! At least I want an affectionate huggles from you~” I quickly glare at him and slap his hands.

 

“Yaa! Micheosseo? Our relationship is a secret...Secret! Got it?” Aigoo...this kiddo... I wonder how can I fall in love with him?

 

Then, there’s a voice behind me that were calling for my name.

 

“Yaa Yoon Dae-mi!”

 

I turned to see Jae-hyuk oppa came towards me .”Oh oppa! Waeyo?” But at the same time, I surprised as Zelo suddenly hold my hands tightly.

 

“Nothing~ Just wanna ask you if you’ve some free time to spend? I want to know what happened to you in these 11 years...as we didn’t have a chance to meet before.” Jae-hyuk oppa smiled to me while I was working hard to let go of my hand from Zelo’s.

 

“Ah...I will try to look on my schedule later! Sure! I would love to tell you everything, oppa.” I tried to give my very best replies to Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ Tell everything?” Suddenly Zelo was interfering our conversation while tilted his head to the left and his eyes were staring at me deeply.

 

I sense Jae-hyuk look at Zelo with weird face. He must be wonder why was Zelo calling me like that....

 

“Yaa Zelo! Don’t interfere my business here, can’t you?” I snapped at him, tried to cover everything about me and Zelo from Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

“Arasseo PA nim~” He quickly left the photoshoot set followed the others as I pushed him to go with them.

 

I’m sorry Zelo ahh~~ Mianhae...

 

“So Jae-hyuk oppa, I can kept this picture of mine right? I got a hunch that I can finds dad by this picture.” I straightly asked him about the picture that I always thinked of since the interview started.

 

“Sure. After all it’s your picture right? But as reward, I want to keep our selcas, eottae?” He suddenly took out his phone from his jacket pocket. I nodded and straightly went to have a selca with him.

 

Suddenly, I felt a warm, soft kiss on my cheek...

 

*CLICK*

 

“Ahh~ My cutie pie here is neomu kyeopta~ (really cute~)” Jae-hyuk oppa then ruffled my hair and pinched my nose.

 

Eh??

 

“Oppa~ Don’t treat me like a kiddo!!” I cupped my face and looked at everything and everybody inside the set. They’re all laughing at me now. Aisshh!

 

“Arasseo~ Mianhae hmm? After all you’re just like my lovely dongsaeng~~I can’t stop myself from doing that...” He pouted and I just wanna pulled his spouted mouth.

 

“Ne... I’d to go first! See ya, oppa!” I quickly ran from the photoshoot set while hummed songs that I randomly picked out, headed towards Manager Kang and the others.

 

Jae-hyuk oppa was really such a miracle to me....

 

====================================

 

“Dae-mi...”

 

I felt a soft touch on my cheek with the winds that kiss my forehead. I slowly opened up my eyes. Little by little. And I rubbed my eyes once again.

 

Dad?

 

I hurriedly hugged dad. I don’t want to let him go from me after this. Never.

 

“Dad....gajima. (Don’t go) I need you here,dad... Jebal?” I lifted my gaze towards his face. The face that I missed for years.

 

11 years were not a short period, though...

 

I waited for his reactions. But he just looked at me with sorrowful eyes. Then, I felt his hot tears fell on my cheek. I wiped it slowly and let my hands just touch his face.

 

I was so afraid if I didn’t remember this face one day...

 

“Dad...don’t cry. I’m here. Dae-mi’s here.” I tighten my hugs even more. If this was a dream...

 

...please just don’t wake me up...

 

Then, dad holds my hands and brings me along with him into a room. At first, it was dark but then the room slowly lit up. And I could saw a teddy bear at a corner of the room.

 

It’s mine. Dad gave it to me during my 6th birthday...

 

I slowly went towards the teddy bear. Then, there’s a hand that pulled me thus make me went afar from the teddy bear. I tried to get away from the grip. But it didn’t.

 

And it still pulls me away until I can’t reach dad with my hands...

 

“Dad!! Dad!!! DAD!!!!”

 

Dad was just cried when he looked at me. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t even helped me.

 

Why dad??

 

I became so furious until I pulled the hands that suddenly took me away without any warnings. The person was now in front of my eyes. I just need to see the person’s face.

 

I need to know it. The distance between us had become so close...

 

“Dae-mi ahh... Ireona! (Wake up!) Or I’ll kis-” I opened my eyes widely. I saw Zelo’s face were really near to my face. I quickly pushed him away.

 

Urgghh..my head...

 

“Yaa Choi Junhong! Why you’re so close to my face?! And yet...what are you trying to do to me, huh?” I snapped at him. Then, I just realized where exactly was I. But I had already become the center of attraction in the van.

 

“Yaa!! You’re the one slept here, so I just gonna wake you up! That’s all.” He turned his head to the opposite side as a sign that he’s mad with me.

 

“We’re already arrives in front of the dorm~ Dae-mi ahh..don’t work too hard for us, okay? I’d talked to Manager Kang just now. You can just go back home and take a rest, ne?” Jongup suddenly stopped our mouth-fight with his happy news for me.

 

A rest? Woah~~ I didn’t sleep for yesterday because of them...especially Zelo.

 

“Ne~ Gomawoyo, Jongup oppa!” Yeay! I can have a deep sleep at home~

 

=============================

 

I went to Rachel’s house to take a warm shower as well as a nice nap in this evening...Wait! But I should call it as my house too, right? Yeah, my second home~

 

Well, in these two months, Rachel already employed as barista in a coffee shop near to TS Entertainment buildings. Sometimes, I always went hangout there as all B.A.P members did loves the coffee shop’s cake. Especially Daehyun..

 

And my mom...had returned back safely to US as she can’t find me here. Phew! That’s sure a relief for me. Yeah...but thanks to her, I was madly in love with Zelo now.

 

Then, it’s just nothing much. Other than finally I got to meet Jae-hyuk oppa after 11 years separated. I sighed hard.

 

I wish I can met dad as how I met Jae-hyuk oppa...

 

Ah! I wanted to look at the picture that Jae-hyuk gave to me. It’s a mystery actually. How dad can got my photo when I was 14 years old??

 

To be more curious, I thought that I was also got the same picture as this. I was sure of it.

 

I quickly find the picture in my bag. Huh? My hands were now fumbled in every inch of my bag. Not sure of it, I flipped my bag so that all the contents inside it fell down and so does the picture.

 

But, it isn’t there!!

 

I started to be in a panic state. A surge of fear swept over me. What does it could possibly mean? I’d just found the first and foremost hint to trace dad...but it’s now missing!! Poof! Just like that.

 

Yoon Dae-mi....what happened to you??

 

I was utterly dumbfounded and kept scold myself for not be extra careful when I kept the picture. Then, I remembered my dreams just now.

 

What’s that supposed to be mean???!! What?!

 

‘Should I give up?’ This sentence suddenly attacked me, make me paralyzed and sat weakly on the floor. I already lost my ability to stay stoic and dignified as usual.

 

As if the picture did bring along my courage and hope as well...

 

“Andwae...this was not a sign for me to give up on everything, right? Dad, please help me...” Without my consciousness, tears were beginning to roll down my cheeks....and it can’t stop.

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

To read the chapters uncovered for this chapter, please click here~ ^^