Secretly in Love

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!]

The restaurant’s atmosphere was really soothed and calm. But, the air between me and also Zelo was stiff with tension. We’d already ordered the food and since then, we’re still muted ourselves also moves our gaze to other place.

 

I’m just look through the restaurant’s window...

 

I let out a soft sigh. It happened once again. The awkwardness – I just don’t like the feeling of it.

 

‘Why I kissed him? Pabo!’

 

Suddenly, I got an idea. Maybe this was for our best. Maybe...

 

“Zelo...” I put all my courage to make my eyes can look at him normally without think about the incident before.

 

“Hmm? What is it? Just say it.” He still didn’t look even once towards me. I felt bad.

 

My heart’s hurt...

 

“Your food is coming~ Bon appetite to both of you.” The waiter of the restaurant came and broke the awkwardness air for a moment.

 

“Kamsahabnida.” We’re bows a little bit to the waiter when she went back to the kitchen. I looked to the food that I’d ordered. It’s jajangmyeon, my favourite. I’d never felt no appetite to eat it. But not today.

 

I looked to Zelo. He ate it hungrily and fast too.

 

“Yaa! Eat it slowly. Or else you will get indigestion soon. Here, take this if you want some more.” I gave him my jajangmyeon and also a glass of water.

 

Then, he looked at me. I was startled. “You don’t eat jajangmyeon? It’s a waste.” He quickly took my jajangmyeon and ate it. Wow...this was seriously like I watched food competition. Who ate the most, he’s the winner. I chuckled softly.

 

A few minutes later, I paid the food and I just followed him to the park. That park was so spacious and serene. There were flowers everywhere. We took a seat on one of the bench. The condition was still the same.

 

Too awkward.

 

“I want to eat ice cream~ Do you want some too? Don’t worry, it’s still my treat.” I tried to start the conversation first. But he just nodded his head.

 

I straightly went to buy the ice cream and headed back to Zelo. “Here.” I opened the plastic and ate it. It’s so cold.

 

And I’d think about it all over too...

 

“Hey Zelo. What if...if we...just forget the incident before. Urmm..what I mean here is..” I tried to say it as clear as I could after we both finished our ice cream but, it’s totally failed.

 

“The kiss, isn’t it?” I can’t even look to his face. My face was reddening.

 

“Yeah... I’m actually..err...out of sense at that time. Mianhaeyo, Zel-“He cut out my sentences suddenly.

 

“It’s my first kiss.” I was shocked. “And you’re the first person...that stole away my first kiss.”

 

“I-I’m so sorry. It was accidentally...I-” I lost the words. Felt just want to cry.

 

“I don’t know what you’re thinking about. Accidentally?” He looked at me with his blazing eyes. He’s mad with me.

 

Then, out of a sudden, he leaned forward to kiss me. Our lips met once again. But for this time, it was a long kiss.

 

I don’t know why, but I didn’t even dodge the kiss...

 

I tried to stabilize my breathing back. I can’t even breathe. Until he pulls back and said something that make me in curious state.

 

“What if I say that this is not an accident?” His face was so near. I can felt his warm breath. I was totally speechless and can’t think of anything else.

 

“What...what do you mean by that?” I asked him.

 

His face suddenly turned into red. It can be seen clearly as he got white-milk skin. “Yaa! You paboya! D-Did..I have to tell you that?!”

 

What? He called me pabo once again. This kiddo... “I can’t understand you! Of course you have to tell me!” I snapped at him back. He’s suddenly kissed me and he asked me to guess what was he going to say?

“I love you.” I can’t totally believe my ears. Maybe I heard it wrong.

 

“Mwo?” I asked him again to hear it clearly for this time. If it’s wrong, yeah I should go for a check-up.

 

“I...love you.” He lowered his gaze and he looks so cute in that way. I muted myself. “I started to realize it since I’m so worried about you and can’t even bare to watch you with Jongup hyung...”

 

So, that’s why he seemed so furious that day? When I was in Jongup’s arms?

 

The street lights were flicker to life. It’s already evening, almost to the night. I chuckled and took his hands then clasped it tightly.

 

Well I think...me too. I’d fall in love with you as well, Choi Junhong.

 

“Let’s go. To the dorm.” I jumped out from my seat and smiled at him with my best smile that I could give.

 

“Ne. Gaja.” He smiled back.

 

How I just wish this moment could last for forever...

 

==================================

 

“Rach! Seriously?? I wanna go home....” I said with a hopeless voice.

 

This problem again....

 

“Andwaeyo! Your mom is still here. And my parents are also staying in my house for tonight too.” She talked to me in a whisper tone. I bet she’s talking to me secretly.

 

“Aigoo...” I messed my hair. It’s really frustrating! “So, where I’m going to stay for this night?”

 

“Umm...maybe in a hotel or...” She suddenly chuckled. “....you can even just stay in B.A.P’s dorm for one night! Free and safe. Besides that, there were all members...” She excitedly screamed while expressed her ‘best’ idea.

 

“Yaa, Han Rachel!! Lower your voice!” I reminded her once again. I was so afraid if my mom heard her scream just now.

 

“Okay..sorry.. I’m too over excited! By the way, back to our topic – I think you should just spend a night in their dorm. At this late of night, it’s too dangerous for us, young girls to go out and especially to a hotel? It’s a no-no from me.” She sounds more like a nagging mother. I laughed.

 

“Okay...Seems like there’s no choice for me.. I’ll try to ask them whether I could have a stay..” I thought about it for a while. Hmmph...

 

“I’d to go now. It seems like you mom’s calling for me. See you tomorrow and love ya!” She quickly ended the call as soon as I’d said good night to her. I sighed hard.

 

“Why you are always sighed? Dae-mi ahh~ By the way, it’s already late at night. You don’t go home yet?” Jongup suddenly was there right behind me. I jumped out of the loveseat as I was too surprised.

 

“J-Jongup oppa! What are you doing here?” I asked but he’s just smile innocently to me.

 

“I’m sorry but I’d heard that you wanna stay here for tonight, am I right?” He chuckled. “Don’t worry, there’s an empty bedroom beside Zelo’s. You can use it.” He heard my conversation with Rachel just now? Anyway, I was very glad to hear that. But something’s was still worried me. How about the others’ reaction?

 

“But I didn’t tell Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa , Daehyun oppa and Zelo regarding this yet. I’m afraid if they disagreed...” He cut out my sentences with his small laugh.

 

“Gwenchanayo. I’d already settled it for you.” Yikes?? This angelic namja...ottoke...?

 

Maybe I’d better stay away from him....

 

“Ah...gomawoyo Jongup oppa. Good night.” I straightly went to climbed up the stairs and find the empty room that Jongup’s talked about. Huh? It’s strange.

 

There’s no other empty room besides Zelo’s except for Yongguk oppa’s.

 

I suddenly felt a chill. I was utterly dumbfounded. Then, Yongguk and Daehyun were come out from Yongguk’s room.

 

“Miss Yoon! What are you doing here? Don’t you go back home yet?” Yongguk asked me with his deep voice.

 

“I-I’m actually can’t go home for tonight so...I would like to stay here. Jongup oppa said that he already asked you about it... So, can I...” I was hesitated to ask about it.

 

Yongguk puckered his eyebrows. “Jongup? I didn’t even meet him this night. Usually, at this time he was already in his deep sleep.”

 

Suddenly Daehyun pulled me to get near him. He whispered to me. “You know what, I think you’d found the...phantom.” My face turned ashen as he continued his sentences. “You know, this dorm is slightly creepy actually. Moreover, today is full moon night...”

 

“Daehyun can see them. “ Yongguk did make me startled and shaky for a moment. “So, I think you better sleep in a room rather than living room as you’re a girl. I’d to continue my work so...” Suddenly, there’s a shriek sounds beside me. I screamed and jumped a little bit.

 

Actually, it’s Zelo. He just opened his room door...

 

“What?” Zelo looked at three of us that stared him with a deep glare.

 

“Okay.” Yongguk tapped Zelo’s shoulder. “Miss Yoon, you could sleep here in Zelo’s room.”

 

W-What??!

 

Both of us – me and Zelo – eyes were widen. “I-I’ve to sleep with him??” I wondered.

 

No way...

 

“It’s not like that. It’s just I want you to share room with him for tonight. You can sleep on Zelo’s bed while Zelo...you can just sleep on the sofa.” Yongguk said it with a nod. He seems like impressed with his own idea...

 

“What? Hyung~~ I’m too sleepy.” He gave Yongguk with his sparkle eyes. “How about if Dae-mi just joined me on-“

 

I hit his shoulder a lot. Look, I’ve told you. This kiddo.....was a ert!

 

“Okay, okay. Seems like Zelo can’t be trusted at all, Miss Yoon can take all Zelo’s room. Zelo! You’ll sleep in my room tonight. I won’t accept any ‘No’ from you.” I can saw that Zelo’s pouted. Serve you right!

 

All that he could say is just a ‘Yes’. Later, Yongguk and Daehyun were entered their own room. Suddenly Zelo pulled my arm.

 

“Why don’t you just agree with my idea? We’re now a lover right?” I kicked his leg. He tried to slow down his moaned volume.

 

It’s surely hurt... *evil laugh*

 

I entered his room and do a mehrong to him. I locked the door for safety and scanned Zelo’s room for a while – to thought about him before I sleep.

 

y Zelo!

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)