Chapter 1 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to our loyal and new subscriber... <3

Hope you will like the chapter~ <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 1 : Fate’s prank (last part)

 

 

 

“It’s dangerous. Please stand back.” –said the one of the firemen to the crowd.

 

“Dad…” –said Daehyun softly while looking at the destroyed house, searching for his father.

 

“Please, don’t push. It’s dangerous. Please stand back.” The firemen pushed a few of folks away from the earthquake site to prevent the other to enter the dangerous place.

 

“Dad!” –Yongguk called Daehyun’s father while searching for him. “Dad, answer me if you can hear me!”

 

Yongguk kept searching even the fireman asked him to leave the dangerous place. “Sir, it’s dangerous to move around here. Please let us handle it.”

 

“Quit interfering! It’s about Daehyun’s father. Who’s going to save him, huh?” –spat Yongguk angrily while shoving the man away and continued to search.

 

“Dad!” –called Yongguk loudly. “Answer me! Dad!”

 

“Hey!” –shout another voice in response for Yongguk’s called. Yongguk ran towards the voice direction. “Dad, I’m coming…”

 

Yongguk found the older man inside of the fragments of the destroyed house and smiled in relieved as he knew that he was safe. “Are you there? Thanks goodness! Wait, I’m going to save you now…”

 

“Sir, is there a survivor?” –asked one voice but got yelled from Yongguk because he was disturbing him to focus. “Shut up! Don’t disturb me!”

 

“Don’t distract me!” –Yongguk said angrily as he pulled up the heavy fragments to release Daehyun’s father. The fireman was so shocked because of Yongguk’s sudden energy.

 

“Dad!” –called Yongguk to the older man while still holding the heavy fragments as the older only greeted him with a smile. “Hi…”

 

“You’re alright.” Yongguk heaved a soft sigh. “…but please come out quickly.” –he said shakily as he tried so hard to keep the heavy things from falling.

 

“I was trying to bring Mom back, but instead, I was protected by ‘her’.” –Daehyun’s father said simply as he hugged the memorial plat.

 

Yongguk immediately released the heavy fragments, making the huge thing crash down and hugged the older man tightly while crying in relief. “Dad! I’m so glad!”

 

“The survivor has been safely rescued.” –announce the rescuer and Daehyun huffs a breath, relieved after he knew that his father was now safe.

 

Thanks goodness…

 

“This is really daebak!” Daehyung became aware at the other word and looked around him and something clicked in his eyes.

 

“That was a new house, wasn’t it?” –whispered another voice behind him.

 

“Could it be that only our house collapsed?” –asked Daehyun to his friend, confusedly.

 

“Yeah, look like it.”

 

No way…

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Last night at 8:40, there was an earthquake in the middle of Seoul area. The quake is measured at level 2. ” –said the television’s reporter.

 

“Did you see the news?”

 

“I did. A house is collapsing from a mere level 2 earthquake.”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“It’s Jung Daehyun!” –whispered one voice as the said boy walked into the school through the gates. Daehyun walked slowly, embarrassed from what had happened to him.

 

“He just got rejected by Youngjae yesterday. What a disaster for him.” –said another voice and Daehyun immediately lowered his gaze to the floor.

 

“The bad luck doesn’t end, huh!”

 

“Yeah, poor thing.”

 

“You’re the target of the gossip for every morning, huh?” –said Baekhyun as he looked at Daehyun.

 

“I’m sorry for you two.” –Daehyun said sadly as he bowed slightly at his best friends in apologized. “I’m causing troubles for you two too…”

 

“But, it certainly was quite extraordinary.” –Hyosung said calmly. “So, have you decided where you two are gonna be staying” –asked Baekhyun, concerned.

 

“We might be staying over at my father’s friend place. I guess we can’t possibly stay in the hotel forever.” Daehyun sighed softly before he noticed someone was taking his pictures.

 

He turned to the person and saw a woman, in about his mother age but… looking a bit weird as she continued to take his pictures.

 

“Sorry…” The woman ran away after she realized that the young boy noticed her and ran away crazily.

 

“You’re totally a celebrity now.” –said Baekhyun as they looked at the running woman.

 

“That doesn’t make me happy at all…” –said Daehyun, sadly.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun and his friends walked inside the school and saw Yongguk with his loyal followers along with a few large boxes with something written on it.

 

“We’re kindly ask for your cooperation” –Yongguk said to the crowd while using the speaker.

 

“Gukkie?”

 

“What is he doing?” –asked Baekhyun as he looked at the said boy.

 

Their eyes widen in shocked as they saw the writing on the boxes.

 

| Disaster Fund – Raiser of Love |

| for Jung Daehyun, whose house was |

| lost in the earthquake. |

 

“Disaster fund – raiser of love… for Jung Daehyun, whose house was lost in earthquake.” –Hyosung said loudly. Daehyun froze in his place, too shocked.

 

“He lost his house in earthquake last night… we’re now conducting the fundraiser of love for Jung Daehyun from class 3 – F.” –Yongguk spoke loudly by using the speaker in his hand.

 

“Yongguk, what are you doing?” –snapped Daehyun as he approached the older guy in embarrassment. “Stop it! It’s embarrassing!”

 

Yongguk watched at his lover and smiled before continuing. “Here he is right now! Despite going through such as calamity, he’s still cheerfully attending the school. Doesn’t it bring you to tears?”

 

“Stop it!” –yelled Daehyun angrily, watching the others student who’s looking at him weirdly.

 

“We can’t do that!” –Yongguk said. “I’m atoning for my sins.” –added him while looking at the blushing boy. “If I didn’t headbutted the beam…”

 

“That totally has nothing to do with this.” –Daehyun said slowly, almost like whispering.

 

“Sure, it does!” –said Yongguk loudly. “I’m doing this because of you.” He looked at his blushing lover again.

 

“Hey…” –said one familiar voice behind them, who’s watching them bickering silently. Yongguk looked at the owner slowly.

 

“Would you let me through?” –said him coldly. Daehyun jumped in shocked as he saw the owner, Youngjae behind him.

 

“You!” –hissed Yongguk, glaring at the handsome male. “Whose fault do you think it is that Daehyun is now in such terrible pain?” Yongguk pointed his accusing finger towards Youngjae as he talked.

 

“The fault of the level – 2 quake, right?” –Youngjae said in a very calm tone of voice. Daehyun looked at him, annoyed with his answer.

 

“Shut up!” –snapped Yongguk. “It’s because you said such nasty things to him! That was the catalyst behind the many disasters that Daehyunnie suffered!” Youngjae stared at the idiot boy blankly.

 

“You’re saying that I caused the quake?” –Youngjae asked him back while raising his eyes brow, annoying with the idiot boy.

 

“That’s right.”

 

“Gukkie, that’s enough! Please stop!” –Daehyun begged Yongguk to stop. “Fine!” They both looked at Youngjae immediately as he said that.

 

“You won’t have any complaints if I donate, right?” –Youngjae said as he searched for his wallet inside his pocket and showed some money in front of Daehyun’s face.

 

“Here!” Daehyun got angry and slapped Youngjae’s hand along with the moneys.

 

“Don’t make a fool out of me! it was a total waste having feelings for someone like you these past two years! I don’t want your blessing even if it kills me!” –Daehyun spat angrily as Youngjae just watched him with shocked expression.

 

“Are you sure it’s okay to say something like that?” –Youngjae said while chuckling darkly at the said boy.

 

“Of course it is!” Daehyun glared at him. “There’s no reason for me to be taken care of by you! Don’t treat me like a fool even just because I’m stupid!”

 

Daehyun heaved a heavy breath as he saw Youngjae walked away from him and laughed at him secretly but clear enough for Daehyun to notice. Daehyun felt anger built inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter