Chapter 11 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all our loyal subscribers and new subscribers~

Forgive us for the late update..

We've been busy lately~

Please enjoy this update~^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, in a Dream. (Last part)

 

 

 

“To deepen our friendship, today…” –Key began his talk as he watched his juniors in front of him with a bright smile. “…we’re going to have a couple orienteering event.” –he continued.

 

Key tilted his gaze to the side, looking at the three of their dogs who watched him as he spoke. “To ensure safety, each pair will take a dog with them.” –he suggested while pointing out his finger towards the dogs.

 

Key’s smile got brighter as he hurriedly made his way towards the Jung’s sister along with a piece of paper in his right hand. “Let’s decide the pairs immediately then. Let’s use this lottery to decide fairly…”

 

Key’s sentences got interrupted by Youngjae as the younger male grabbed the paper away from his grasp. “Hold it right there!”

 

“Don’t look at the folded part!” Key began to panic right after the paper being snatched away from him, feeling totally scared if the younger might know his plan. “Everyone can trace along the lines however they like.” –Key shuttered.

 

Youngjae stared at the paper, watching a few of lines which connected between their names. “Rejected!” –He said while ripping off the last piece of paper in his hands before letting the all pieces fell lifelessly on the ground.

 

Both Daehyun and Key shrieked in unison, looking at Youngjae in a complete shock. Daehyun stared at Youngjae with face flushed and teary eyes, mumbling softly under his breath while slightly covering his mouth. “After all we went through…”

 

Daehyun didn’t get the chance to finish his sentence when Youngjae suddenly cut his words. “What did you go through?” –Youngjae snapped. His face remained expressionless as he looked at the boy before him.

 

“Nevermind, it’s nothing.” –Daehyun said quietly before sighing in content, lowering his head in shame.

 

“Let’s do it using a fairer and easier way.” –Youngjae suggested, lifting one finger to show his point.

 

“Rock, paper, scissors!” –All of them said in unison, holding out their hands. Some did rock, the others did scissor and paper.

 

At the first trial, no one won so they tried again. “One, two… Rock, paper, scissors!” –Ricky exclaimed as the others quickly held out their hands after that.

 

Key held out a rock and he looked at the hands in front of him and saw someone with a rock. “Rock, we’re rock!” –Key stated cheerily, mumbling an incoherent words as he grinned widely from ear to ear towards the Eunji who supposed to be his partner.

 

Eunji scoffed at the other’s childishness behavior as she looked at the other with a grunt. The others looked at them before continuing the game. “Rock, paper, scissors!” –Ricky said again as four of them held out their hands.

 

Two of them did papers and the rest did scissors. With that, all of them had been paired up with their partner based on the game before.

 

“First team: the rock pair. Eunji, best regards.” –Key announced himself with Eunji as the first team, smiling as he looked at Eunji but got ignored by her and a bark from her dog.

 

“Second team: the scissors pair.” Eunjung made a peace sign, turning her head around and smiled at Youngjae who stood still behind her with an uninterested looking face.

 

“Best regards, Youngjae –ssi.” –Eunjung said sweetly. Youngjae closed his eyes for a moment and replied to her simply. “Ah, best regards.”

 

“Third team: the paper pair.” –Key said, introducing the third team happily but received a groan from Ricky.

 

“Don’t say I’m like paper as well!” –Ricky snapped out all of sudden, whining and something clicked in Daehyun’s mind as he too shouted at Ricky. “Hey! What do you mean by “as well”?” Daehyun huffed as he looked at the younger boy.

 

“Okay, so we’ll start five minutes apart. First up, top batters, Daehyunnie and Little Brother Yoo Team, go!” –Key announced happily, showing his eyes smile while making a handgun towards the starting point.

 

“Okay…” –Daehyun lazily said. His eyebrows furrowed as he stared intensely at the said male in anger along with Ricky who had a same expression as him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Sheesh, why do I have to get Daehyun?” –Ricky mumbled to himself but it was loud enough for Daehyun to hear.

 

The said brunette just looked at him in slight anger while walking still next to the younger. His face was looking quite red.

 

Without them realizing it, there was a person following right behind them. A pairs of long yet skinny legs were seen in between the trees. A sly smile decorated the guy’s face and he laughed evilly.

 

“I’ve found you, Daehyunnie.” –The guy or known as Yongguk remarked as he chuckled darkly before going back to hide between the trees.

 

Meanwhile, Daehyun and Ricky looked around, right and left, scanning their surrounding with an expressionless face before something caught Daehyun’s attention. “There it is!” –Daehyun excitedly said, pointing out his index finger in front of him.

 

Ricky turned his head to his side, looking at Daehyun in slight confusion before looking at the direction where Daehyun had pointed to.

 

“Ricky, the stamp.” –Daehyun said again, nudging the younger boy to go forward. “I know. Quit your nagging.” –Ricky replied in annoyance while rolling his eyes slightly, taking the stamp in his hand.

 

Daehyun crossed his arms as he stared at the younger with a huff. “You can be such a jerk.” –Daehyun commented before he felt something weird and twisted his body a little, taking a look at his legs.

 

Daehyun yelped and quickly lifted up his leg when he saw the dog they brought almost peed at his leg. “Hey, Sechan!” –Daehyun called out, jumping nervously as he took a step backward as the dog walked towards the nearest tree.

 

Ricky chuckled lowly. “He probably got confused because you’re so fat.” –He mockingly said, looking at the older with a smirk.

 

Daehyun sighed, putting both of his hands on his head while clutching his white hat in frustration. Furrowing his eyebrows, he closed his eyes and hung his head low. “I won’t experience even a fragment of romance if this keeps up.”

 

“I wonder what Youngjae and Eunjung are doing right now…” –Daehyun mumbled softly to himself.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Youngjae and Eunjung walked together beside each other with Tiny in front of them. A sudden movement in the bushes created a rather weird sound and Tiny growled and barked loudly.

 

The sudden action made Eunjung jumped in surprised, locking her arms in between Youngjae’s left arm as she shrieked. “What was that?” –She asked in fear.

 

“What’s wrong, Tiny?” –Youngjae asked out of curiosity. A sudden movement attracted his attention as a glimpse of a familiar person with a familiar hairstyle.

 

On the other hand, the same mystery sound can be heard in between the bushes and Sechan’s body shook in fear as the small dog cowardly stepped backwards.

 

“Hey, what is it?” –Ricky asked, looking at the dog in confusion.

 

The other two began to panic as they both slowly followed the dog’s step. Ricky and Daehyun looked in front of them, curiously watching the scene before them as something caught their attention. A signboard.

 

 

“Beware of Bears”

 

 

“Huh… Bears?!” –Daehyun stuttered in fear. He gulped down his saliva nervously before both of them turned around almost immediately and ran away from the previous place, screaming on the top of their lungs.

 

A silhouette of familiar figure came out from his hidden place, slowly walking out and leaning closer to the previous signboard. Furrowing his eyebrows, he looked around while slightly scratching his not –so –itchy head.

 

“I thought I heard Daehyunnie’s voice.” –Yongguk mumbled in a rather angry voice because he saw no one there since he was so sure he heard Daehyun’s voice earlier.

 

The two boys panted heavily, putting their hands on their knees while trying to regain their breaths. Sechan too, panting hard from the lack of oxygen.

 

“Thank goodness, it didn’t chase us.” Daehyun heaved a sigh of relief as he frantically looked around, not really aware of his environment.

 

“There’s nothing to be thankful about. Where are we?” –Ricky stuttered as he began to panic, a cold sweat rolled down his temple. Turning his head to his right and left, he tried to remember the path he took before he reached there.

 

“It’s okay, Ricky. We’ll just go back the way we came.” –Daehyun said, trying to think positive as much as possible. He then turned around to walk but lucky was not by his side him as he slipped down.

 

A loud shrieked can be heard. The sudden movement caused his hat to fly away by the wind. Daehyun nervously screamed at the impact.

 

He used both of his hands to reduce the impact before stepping on the tree bark, trying to slow down the movement from getting down more deeper.

 

Getting to a stop, Daehyun heaved a sigh of relief. “That was close.” –Daehyun shakily said.

 

Ricky stood at the end of the hill, staring down at Daehyun below him with an unamused expression. “Dummy.” –he said simply.

 

Daehyun got up slowly and went to the where Ricky stepped on before reaching his hand on the ground near Ricky’s feet. Ricky stood still, looking straight at the poor boy without helping the other.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Key grinned from ear to ear, creepily stared at Eunji with his rather scary looking eyes. His right hand slowly made it way to the back of Eunji’s shoulder but got interrupted by a sudden bark from Eunji’s pet dog.

 

Key stopped his action almost immediately and froze in shocked. “There, there now, Clarice. I wasn’t trying to do anything.” –Key shuttered, explaining to the dog nervously.

 

Key began to panic even more as the dog kept on barking at him angrily. “Eunji, please do something.” –Key begged as he titled his head slightly to the side, watching the younger with pleading eyes.

 

Eunji rolled her eyes before she responded. “I can’t. Clarice has been trained to be merciless to suspicious people.” –she explained calmly.

 

Key eyes widened in shocked, taken aback at the word ‘suspicious’ that came out from the girl next to him. “Suspicious people?” –he murmured softly, watching the beautiful girl disbelief.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Slowly and carefully, Yongguk walked in the woods. The same place where Daehyun and the young boy stopped for a moment after getting tired of running.

 

Yongguk wandered around the place before he soon came to a stop when he proceeded towards the steep. Looking around, he then spotted a familiar hat he once looked at it before.

 

“That’s Daehyun’s hat!” –Yongguk shouted, looking at the hat in shocked. “I’m sure of it. Don’t tell me…” He gasped as a lot of thoughts appeared in his mind.

 

A single image of Daehyun was lying down flat on his stomach with dirt and in pain came into his mind almost immediately.

 

Scrunching up his eyebrows in full of thoughts, he then shouted again. “What a terrible predicament!” His face showed some kind of worried expression when the thought played in his mind.

 

“Daehyunnie, I’m coming to save you now! Wait for me!” –Yongguk said with full of determination before his hand tried to reach for something he can used it for support when he went down.

 

Holding out his hand, he stepped forwards slowly. His heart was beating so fast but he was determined. Every step he took was slow.

 

He went down more and more further while his hand tried to grab the white hat belong to Daehyun. A slow groan escaped his lips and he gritted his teeth tightly.

 

“All right!” –Yongguk breathed out as soon as he reached the said hat and he tried to tighten his grip on that hat but unfortunately, the thing he held just now broke into two.

 

Yongguk’s grip became weak and he fell down. Letting out a loud scream, Yongguk let himself fell hopelessly at the steep he was in.

 

The hat he supposed to give it back to Daehyun ended up falling out of his grip and suddenly gone from his sight.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Quietly, Youngjae walked side by side with Eunjung who kept on linking her arms with Youngjae’s left one while resting her head on his shoulder casually. Tiny as usual, walking a bit further in front of them.

 

Eunjung leaned a little closer to Youngjae. Smiling, she tried to start a conversation. “Say, Youngjae –ssi. Would you like to walk some more? Just the two of us.” –She spoke sweetly, grinning as she said that.

 

“I have to prepare dinner.” Youngjae suddenly freed himself from the other’s hand, excusing himself with a rather serious tone with a serious expression. Eunjung was taken aback at the bold action. She stared at Youngjae in shocked.

 

Tiny barked lowly, tilting his head and looked up to Youngjae and Eunjung. In front of Tiny was a white hat, the same hat which Daehyun wore before.

 

Youngjae saw the scene as he quickly went over to Tiny and crouched down before picking up the hat. Looking through it, the only one he knew who used to wear this hat before as none other than Daehyun.

 

Daehyun!

 

He then got up on his feet. Furrowing his eyebrows, he scanned the surrounding before him. The seriousness on his face meant nothing but worried. He was worried.

 

He rushed back to Eunjung, facing her who looked a bit confused at the moment. “Let’s head back.” –Youngjae said bluntly before making his way away from her, leaving her dumbfounded behind.

 

“Wait!” Eunjung turned to look at Youngjae and blinked as Youngjae walked away, ignoring her completely.

 

The sun was sinking slowly in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter