Chapter 12 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for our loyal subscribers and new one because waiting for this story to update~

Enjoy~

bold = japanese language

normal = korean language

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Chapter 12: Mismatched Heart [Part two]

 

 

 

The door was opened and there were two people entered the said room. The door was closed behind them after that. A soft footstep echoed in the room.

 

There he was, standing next to his father, looking all shiny and bright light shone like sparkles. His handsome yet beautiful face was so breathtaking.

 

His white, fair and pale skin matched with his good looking face. He looked so flawless in Daehyun’s opinion.

 

He was slightly tall and his slim figure made him looked almost like a girl. One would thought that he was a girl.

 

His dark brown orbs were shining brightly, looking all beautiful and attractive. His pink heart shape lips were so undeniably cute and the small pout on his lips made it more attractive and looked so kissable.

 

The said guy wore a style sky blue button up shirt and black blazer on with a white coat above it. His black hair was styled nicely with bang covered his forehead, making him looked young at the moment.

 

He gave Youngjae a small smile. His side lips curved up slightly, causing his eyes turned into crescent. He nodded his head and bowed politely, straightening his clothes once he did so as he clasped his hand together before once again, showing off his dazzling and bright smile.

 

The smile was too bright for Daehyun’s liking, causing his eyes to burn as he turned his head away from the binocular in his eyes, covering his eyes and whimpering in pain.

 

“Too dazzling!” –Daehyun shrieked, dramatically protecting his eyes from the said brightness.

 

Eunji frowned, gritting his teeth angrily as jealousy clouded her mind at the moment. She watched the scene before her and tightened her grip on the binocular as she intensely bored hole towards the beautiful guy inside the restaurant while her fingers curled into fist.

 

“He’s not that great.” –Eunji remarked, feeling jealousy slowly crept up inside her. As much as she hated the other guy, she still continued no matter what since she was not satisfied with the fact that the guy was more attractive than her.

 

Daehyun too, keep on spying on them, putting back the binocular near his eyes. The two newcomers soon sat on the stylish wooden chair properly with manner. They soon started to have a conversation, talking about stuff and so on.

 

“My name is Kim Himchan.” –the beautiful guy or known as Himchan said calmly in Japanese, facing Youngjae with smile attached on his fair and pale face.

 

 

Kim Himchan

(Christine ‘Chris’ Robbins male ver.)

21 years old

Mr. Kim’s only one and beloved son.

 

 

He looked so much beautiful from the close up and the smile made him more sweet than he already is.

 

Youngjae returned the smile before he spoke politely, replying the other with the same language the other used. “Nice to meet you, Himchan –ssi. I’m Yoo Youngjae.”

 

“Oh, please just call me Himchan.” –Himchan said, smiling.

 

At the same time, Daehyun watched quietly behind the bushes, eyeing the trio before he groaned while mumbling under his breath, feeling annoyed at the fact that he didn’t understand anything. “I can’t understand what they’re saying at all!” –He complained.

 

Eunji was busying herself with stuff. Walkie talkie in hand while trying to hear the thing they’re talking about. “They’re conversing in Japanese. Obviously, you wouldn’t understand.” –Eunji replied simply, causing Daehyun to snap his head up and stared at her with wide eyes.

 

“Could it be…?”

 

“The preparations are perfect.” Eunji laughed and smirked slightly, feeling quite satisfied with her early preparation. A shiny looking camera chip and a small microphone were hid in a vase near the place where the trio sat at.

 

Daehyun gasped, nodding his head a few times as he looked at the girl beside him. “As expected of the Science Department. So, what are they saying?” –He asked, blinking his eyes innocently as he tilted his head to his side, waiting for an answer.

 

With much difficulty to keep on track of what they said, Eunji tried to listen carefully to whatever conversation they had earlier. Her face scrunched up a little and full of seriousness. “Let’s see, like he has royal blood…” –Eunji then concluded.

 

“Royal?!” –Daehyun screeched, jolting his body backwards as he widened his eyes in quite shocked.

 

The word ‘royal’ was way too much for Daehyun to fight for Youngjae. There’s no way he could win. Plus, that guy was way too perfect and he thought that maybe he was in Youngjae’s level. Perfect and high class.

 

“And his mother is a well –known Japanese actress.”

 

“Actress?” Once again, Daehyun felt shocked after hearing what Eunji told him. Everything about this Himchan’s life sounded so perfect and amazing.

 

Daehyun’s eyes glittered with sparkles, turning to look at the Himchan guy with a face full of amusement. “Wow, he’s a celebrity. And, what else?” –Daehyun quickly asked the girl next to her, urging her to tell him more about him.

 

Eunji sighed in content, closing her eyes for a moment as she spoke. “The rest is mostly just what you’re seeing. He’s definitely trying to leave a good impression.”

 

Youngjae continuously talked with Himchan, giving a soft and friendly smile towards the other who gladly returned the smile.

 

“As expected of Youngjae.” –Daehyun stated bluntly. His eyes shone brightly. He probably had a smile under the white mask which covered half of his face.

 

Eunji raised an eyebrow upon hearing Daehyun’s words and shook her head a bit, furrowing her eyebrows before letting out a soft sigh. “I really admire your positiveness.”

 

Daehyun put back the binocular near his eyes as he quickly announced the scene in front of him. “Look out, they’re coming outside.” Daehyun’s side lips curled up into a smile. Eunji turned to look at Daehyun and watched the other suspiciously.

 

“What are you gonna do?” –Eunji questioned the other. Her face looked a bit worried and uneasy with the other’s words.

 

Daehyun thought for a while before lifting his head up and looked at Eunji. Nodding his head, he lifted up a fist along with a very determined face as he came face to face with the girl next to him. “Just leave it to me!” Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows as he smirked.

 

“I only know a little Korean.” –Himchan explained in a really weird Korean accent. He looked over to Youngjae and smiled apologetically.

 

Youngjae just smiled and continued to walk, turning his head to look at Himchan who walked slowly beside him. “Don’t worry, Korean or Japanese, it doesn’t matter to me.” –Youngjae said, grinning a little to the beautiful guy in front of him.

 

A sweet and small smile appeared on Himchan’s small face. “That’s great. But, I hope to speak Korean like your Japanese.” He nodded his head politely to the other before pouting his pouty lips a little.

 

“You just need to get used to it. That’s all.” –Youngjae told the other while keeping a smile on his face. Himchan nodded his head happily. He smiled, showing off his cute bunny teeth while proceeding onwards to where the other brought him to.

 

“Aren’t they hitting it off a little too well?!” –Eunji growled, gritting her teeth as she said that before turning around, widening her eyes as she gasped in shocked. “What are you doing?”

 

There was Daehyun, kneeling down with both hands on the ground. His hands busied with the sprinkles, struggling hard to break it with all his might.

 

“I gonna drench him with this!” –he said simply, earning a light gasp from Eunji who already shocked at the moment.

 

Knocking on the thing, he continued to pull it off but nothing worked. He tilted his head to his side, wondering what had happened to it before leaning closer to the said device.

 

He looked through it out of curiosity before tilting his head in confusion. “That’s strange…–” His words got cut off once the water spilled out of the water sprinkle, causing Daehyun and the other to back away and screeched in horror.

 

Daehyun let out a loud, girly scream while the other just screamed out loud when they got water sprayed on their faces while trying to run away but to no avail, they can’t because they barely saw anything at the moment.

 

The water continued to flow out of the sprinkle with a very fast pace, hurting their eyes and coating them with water, making their clothes soaked.

 

Youngjae and Himchan were walking around with Youngjae, leading the way and showing the beautiful male the beauty around the restaurant. When they were just about to pass by the bushes, Himchan heard a loud scream and water flew out from it.

 

He stopped in his track almost immediately as he frowned. “What’s that?” –He asked, wondering what had happened behind the bushes.

 

Youngjae turned to look at the same direction as Himchan and casually said, “I think the sprinkle is broken.” With that he continued to walk, motioning for Himchan to follow.

 

Hesitantly, Himchan followed the handsome male in front of him, merely shrugging his shoulder before stepping forward.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Drop by drop of water fell lifelessly on the ground while a pair of sharp eyes bored a hole on the other head. “Why you…” –She said, silently cussing on the other’s stupidity and fail attempt.

 

Smiling sheepishly, Daehyun apologized. “Sorry…”

 

Eunji took a deep breath before letting out a soft sigh. “I’m such a fool for expecting anything from you.” –She spat angrily. Yes, Daehyun might be stupid. But she is more stupid for believing him right away. Such a big mistake she made.

 

“It’ll be all right this time. Just you wait!” –Daehyun jokingly said, waving his hand in a slight manner before reaching for his outfit, looking out for something.

 

“Look at this.” With that simple words made Eunji turned her head towards the boy near him. It was a plastic bag Daehyun held but there was something weird in it, moving slightly in an unpleasant way.

 

She blinked once, twice and in a split of second, she widened her eyes and moved backwards instantly while covering with her pretty looking hands. She was totally freaked out, watching the caterpillar in quite surprised.

 

“What do you intend to do with that?” –she questioned. Voice muffled behind the mask she wore.

 

A small smirk appeared on Daehyun’s face as he remembered the plan he already thought before. He then cocked his head to see the new couple opposite them. “I’m gonna throw it at her once they cross over the top of that bridge.”

 

“Then?” Eunji felt confused upon hearing the other’s plan. She wasn’t so sure about it but still wanted to know.

 

Daehyun let a giggle escaped his plump lips, slightly covering his mouth to prevent any sound could be heard by them.

 

“Then, he’s gonna have a fright and fall into the pond.” –Daehyun stated as an evil thought ran through his mind. He evilly laughed at his own idea or so –called perfect plan.

 

“Isn’t this a childish prank?” Eunji sent Daehyun a look, glaring at the super dumb boy in front of him and gave out a comment about the other’s plan.

 

Daehyun stared innocently at Eunji. He wondered what the other meant by that and he asked. “Is it too much?”

 

Eunji grunted, shaking her head a little, totally didn’t at loss of word to protest. “Not a problem.” –She replied short. Her expression didn’t change one bit.

 

“Here they come!” –Daehyun softly whispered, looking at his target with his sharp eyes. He grinned.

 

There were Youngjae and Himchan, walking slowly towards the bridge while chatting with each other with smiles plastered on both faces, looking so much happy.

 

Smile appeared on Himchan’s beautiful face. He followed the other to the bridge, looking around while mesmerizing the beauty of the said place. They were so beautiful and amazing. Himchan was amazed by that.

 

They then stopped on the bridge, stepping on it before looking at the inside of the pond. “Oh, beautiful.” –Himchan gave out a compliment as soon as he saw two koi swam freely inside the pond.

 

“They stopped. A chance!” –once again, Daehyun whispered, telling the other about the current situation they were in. Taking a short inhale, he gulped down his own saliva.

 

“I won’t fail this time!” –Daehyun determinedly said, slowly sliding his hand inside the plastic bag before taking the caterpillar out of it.

 

He looked at the thing in his hand before slightly making a face, feeling a bit disgust as he swallowed his saliva hard down his throat. An unpleasant feeling bubbled in the pit of his stomach. He shuddered lightly.

 

With one last glance, he threw the thing away and ended up falling straight on the top of Himchan’s shoulder. Himchan squirmed at the sudden weird feeling on his shoulder. He took a glanced at it and was surprised to see the caterpillar.

 

He then let out a shriek, backing away from the spot he stood at and stumbled alittle but fortunately Youngjae was fast enough to catch him by wrapping his arms securely around the other’s shoulder.

 

They stayed like that for a while. The sight of it was so romantic and they looked like a real couple by the way Youngjae’s worried eyes scanned the other’s scared face.

 

“Are you alright?” –Youngjae worriedly asked, holding the other tightly in his arm.

 

Himchan let out a whimper before opening his both eyes, turing his head to look at Youngjae with a frown. “Ah, Caterpillar!!” –Himchan weakly said.

 

“Oh, you mean this? –Youngjae asked the other who still in shocked. He quickly picked up the caterpillar with two fingers and moved it away.

 

Meanwhile the other two behind the bushes had their mouths hand opened with jaws dropped open widely. Looking at the Youngjae and the beautiful guy in disbelief, blinking non –stop at the sudden bold action Youngjae made and the dramatic scene they witnessed.

 

After that, Youngjae threw away the caterpillar at the exact place where it came from. Unfortunately, it fell directly on the top of Daehyun’s forehead.

 

The boy widened his eyes in horror before screaming loudly as he began pushing Eunji along as he started walking to make the caterpillar fell somewhere else but not him. Eunji tried to escape as she scolded Daehyun for doing so.

 

“Hey, don’t push!” Eunji tried to save herself from the scared and totally noisy Daehyun from being chased but Daehyun was being himself, screaming on the top of his lung as he chased Eunji around before he tripped and fell, pushing Eunji on his way down to the pond nearby.

 

Both of them fell inside the pond with a big splash, yelling an incoherent word in process. “I think I heard a splash.” –Himchan commented as he innocently looked around the pond.

 

Youngjae shut his eyes closed and shook his head a bit before replying. “Don’t worry. This idiot can’t catch a cold. I’m sure he is fine.” –Youngjae answered, smiling in process before he then started to walk away like nothing happened. Himchan just followed him afterwards.

 

Both of them came up to the surface. Both were left dumbfounded behind, looking back at the two perfect couple in defeated. The funny thing was that there was a frog on Daehyun’s head. They both then sneezed out loud, feeling the sudden cold crept up to their bones.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter