Chapter 3 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for loyal subscribers and the new subscribers... <3

This story almost got 100 subscribers...thanks to all the subscribers because subscribe this story~ <3

Hope you all like this chapter~

Enjoy~ <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 : Romantic Baton Touch (Last part)

 

 

 

“The last program is the Year 3 students boys and girls mixed relay. Participating runners, please gather at the front gate.” The announcement was announced again.

 

Every runners were heating up their body to avoid any injury happened during the relay.

 

“Hyosung! You’re the starter, so run with all your might!” –Daehyun shouted loudly with fire covered his body. His eyes flared up in anger, making the other runners scared because of that.

 

What’s this, all of a sudden?

 

“I got it.” –Hyosung replied, nervously smiled at his friend’s weird behavior.

 

“On your marks.”

 

Hyosung bent her body, kneeling down on the ground to get ready.

 

“Set.”

 

What’s gotten into that Daehyunnie?

 

The shot was released and Hyosung started to run.

 

“Go!” –Daehyun yelled, encouraged his friend. Hyosung ran faster in a steady pace. She was in the front of the others, currently in the first place.

 

“Hooray! Hooray! Everyone!” –Mrs. Yoo shouted, jumping on her spot with full of excitement.

 

Hyosung kept her fast pace and instantly stopped as she met Jongup, passing the baton to Jongup, whose began running as soon as he grabbed the baton in his hand.

 

“All right!” –Jongup said determinedly.

 

“Class –F is in the lead! They’re strong!” –The announcer of the game exclaimed excitedly.

 

Jongup ran faster, trying hard to keep his fast pace to be able to pass the baton to the other at the end of the track.

 

“Daehyunnie, I’m counting on you!” –Yongguk shouted with hope.

 

Daehyun began to move forward and held out his hand when he saw Jongup came nearer to him.

 

“There!” Jongup passed the baton into Daehyun’s hand which the other gladly took it and smiled.

 

“Got it!” –he said before running away.

 

“Class –F is now on their third runner.” –said the announcer again. “The gap between second place is huge. Second is Class –E, followed by Class –A.”

 

Class –A is in the third place?

 

In that case, I’m sorry, but Class –F will win before I even get to see Youngjae’s abilities!!

 

Daehyun smiled happily at his own thought. He made a turn at the end of the track and kept running faster. He looked forward but he didn’t know why.

 

Something seemed to distract him. The image of Youngjae at the front stunned him.

 

Youngjae…

 

Daehyun squealed happily in his head as he ran while Yongguk just smiled upon seeing his lover, running with the baton in his grasp.

 

“Ah, here comes Daehyunnie. Sorry, Mr. Class –A, but I’m going ahead first.” –Yongguk proudly said, smirking in victory.

 

Daehyun tried his best to run but his mind was at somewhere else. He was totally in cloud nine.

 

Youngjae is looking at me.

 

Daehyun blushed as he thought about that. He kept running but, in the wrong track. Youngjae then held out his hand with a rather serious expression.

 

He’s gently holding his hand out to me.

 

This is the first time I’ve experienced this!

 

Daehyun ran but now, he was totally out of his mind. Totally insane. His eyes were full of love and emotion. Truthfully, he was almost drooling.

 

“Over here, Daehyunnie.” –Yongguk said awkwardly, laughing a little. “What the…?” He looked over the other who was strangely running towards the handsome male at the other track.

 

Youngjae…

 

Daehyun thought, running happily while opening his arms wide open to his prince charming who wore a wedding suit.

 

Youngjae too, spreading out his arms wide enough to capture his princess in his embrace.

 

“Daehyunnie…” –called Youngjae lovingly in Daehyun’s imagination, while smiling towards his princess.

 

“Go away!” –Youngjae said in panicked as he saw the dumb boy slowly approaching him while grinning like an idiot.

 

He moved slightly from his spot, making Daehyun ran passed him. Daehyun accidentally bumped and fall into Yongguk whose standing after Youngjae.

 

“What are you doing, Daehyunnie?” –Yongguk said while holding Daehyun’s waist tightly before letting both of them fell on the ground, with Daehyun on top of him.

 

“Youngjae –ah…” –said Daehyun, still dreaming.

 

“Daehyunnie?” –called Yongguk, looking at Daehyun weirdly. Daehyun came back to his sense after he heard Yongguk’s voice.

 

“Gukkie? Why am I…? Where is Youngjae?” –asked Daehyun as he sat on Yongguk’s body while Yongguk held him tightly.

 

“Why are you all dazed out? Hurry and pass me the baton.” –said Yongguk, feeling weird with Daehyun’s behavior.

 

“Baton?” Daehyun looked at his hand and then back to Yongguk, remembering his real intention and screamed.

 

“Class – F’s third runner has just collided with their anchor.”

 

“You idiot!” –Youngjae said, looking at the stupid duo while smirking before he pointed out to someone behind, which was in front of them. “Class – E just overtook you guy.”

 

“Class – E is now in the lead after handing their anchor the baton.” –the announcer said loudly.

 

Daehyun watched at the class – E’s fourth runner, who’s leading in the first place right now.

 

“It’s okay, Daehyunnie! Just leave it to me!” –Yongguk said while getting up on his heel and started to run, chasing the class – E anchor.

 

Oh, shoot!

 

Youngjae started to run right after his class’s third runner passed the baton to him.

 

How could I make such a huge mistake?

 

I lost sight of everything because of Youngjae…

 

“That’s class – F for you!”

 

Yongguk began to quicken his pace. He ran in an unhuman speed in attempt to skip the other before passing the runner of Class –E.

 

“They are back in the lead despite the late hand-off Oh, my! Unbelievable! Even Class –A has overtaken Class –E!”

 

Daehyun’s heart flustered upon seeing the glimpse of the handsome male who ran passing the Class –E’s runner. It seemed like Youngjae was really determined to keep his promise.

 

“Class –A is steadily increasing the pace. Class –A’s anchor is the one and only, Youngjae!”

 

Daehyun kept watching. His eyes followed every step Youngjae made as the handsome male moved forward, determinedly ran with an unreadable expression.

 

The distance between Yongguk and Youngjae were only several meters. Yongguk tried to catch his breath while running, hand tightly clasped around the baton.

 

Youngjae. Gukkie.

 

Yongguk was losing his breath. He moved forward, trying to take a safe distance between him with the other.

 

Youngjae won’t give up. He took a big step forward as he tried to pass the other who almost slowing down.

 

“Class –F and A are battling for the lead. There’s only half a lap left.”

 

Daehyun felt touched when he saw Yongguk was trying to keep in the lead. Youngjae on the other hand was running closely behind. The determined face of his made his heart fluttered.

 

“Youngjae is fast! The lead is rapidly closing!”

 

With that, Youngjae launched forward, passing the panting male beside him. Youngjae’s steps were steadily but faster.

 

“Oh! Youngjae has overtaken! Class –A’s Youngjae is now in the lead!”

 

Daehyun’s eyes were widening, looking as big as owl’s. He can’t believe it. His seemed to play trick on him.

 

I don’t believe it!

 

Daehyun felt amazed, his heart skipped a beat at the sight of his crush when he ran passed his friend on the track, taking the lead.

 

“Only 50 more meters to the finish!”

 

Yongguk began to speed up and tried to catch up with Youngjae. The audience were anticipating for who gonna be the winner of the race.

 

Daehyun who was watching closely from the finish line, was feeling quite uneasy of the situation. He looked at Youngjae on the track.

 

Youngjae..

 

Youngjae was only a mere meter from the finish line and he needed to run faster to finish the race. Daehyun felt a movement behind him and he looked back.

 

Hey, don’t pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter