Chapter 4 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for our loyal subscribers and our new subscribers.. <3 <3

Hope you'll like it.. <3 <3

Enjoy~~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 4 : Exciting Summer Vacation (Part 1)

 

 

It’s been four month since…

 

…The Yoo’s family started taking care of our family.

 

I’ve finally gotten used to living with them.

 

Daehyun yawned sleepily with his mouth widely opened, standing in front of the big mirror inside the bathroom. His hand was holding his toothbrush and the toothpaste.

 

“What a big mouth.” –Youngjae said in sarcastic tone, making Daehyun jumped in shocked. Youngjae were standing in front of the bathroom, watching Daehyun.

 

“Hurry up! I need to use it too.” –Youngjae said, waiting for the bathroom. “I’m finishing up, wait!” –Daehyun said before squeezing the toothpaste on his toothbrush.

 

His eyes glancing toward the other male who’s slowly entering the bathroom, standing next to him in front of a big mirror.

 

Sheesh, he’s such a bully.

 

Daehyun thought while moving slightly to the side, giving the other male some space. His eyes still locked at the other’s male handsome face.

 

But, he’s Yoo Youngjae, the guy I admire.

 

Mrs. Yoo came toward the bathroom, watching her eldest son along with Daehyun inside it. “My, you two are up pretty early during summer break.” –she asked.

 

“Good morning.” –Daehyun greeted, bowed slightly towards the older woman.

 

“I have club activities. It looks like her reason is different though.” –Youngjae said, squeezing some of the toothpaste on his toothbrush while his eyes glancing towards the bowing boy behind him.

 

“Daehyunnie!” –shouted one familiar voice, echoing the whole house even it came from outside.

 

Daehyun looked around in panicked as he moved towards the window. “Let’s go to our extra classes together!” –Yongguk added happily.

 

Daehyun’s eyes widened as he saw Yongguk, waiting for him outside the house. Yongguk waved his hand happily towards his lover. “Gukkie!”

 

“Extra classes?” –Mrs. Yoo asked in confusion. “Weren’t you fiftieth?” –she asked again, looking at the boy.

 

“Yeah.” –Daehyun said in whispered tone. “Those are midterms. You did poorly on the final, right?” Daehyun lowered his head in embarrassment after he heard the other male’s words.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun smiled, humming slowly to a soft tune while fixing his tie neatly.

 

“You are really stupid.” –Ricky stated, standing nearby while holding a book as he smirked slightly.

 

“What are you talking about?” –Daehyun asked, slightly angry at the statement.

 

Ricky ignored him as he replaced the smirk with a poker face instead, answering the stupid brunette.

 

“Extra classes, right? You’re hopeless without my brother’s help like I thought.” Ricky bored his gaze to the said boy as he smirked again.

 

“His foul mouth isn’t getting any better…” –Daehyun gritted his teeth as he mumbled slowly while approaching the boy in every words.

 

He bent over slightly before asking the boy in a good manner. “What are you writing?”

 

Ricky startled as he shrieked lowly before hiding the book he held just now behind his back. “Don’t look! It’s my open research project.” –Ricky exclaimed in panicked.

 

“Eh? You’ve started already?” –Daehyun asked. He seemed quite shocked about it.

 

“Of course. It’s homework after all.” –Ricky said, rolling his eyes a bit in a suggestive manner with both hands on his waist.

 

“Honestly! Summer homework is supposed to be left until the last two days of vacation.” –Daehyun remarked, tilting his head a little as he looked at the boy in front of him.

 

“And that’s why you have to attend extra classes.” –Ricky replied as a matter of fact, mocking the other boy in process.

 

Daehyun shocked when he heard the reply as he got the hint in the other’s words. At the same time, Youngjae walked slowly behind him as he headed to the front door.

 

“I’m going now.” –Youngjae spoke nicely.

 

After hearing that, Daehyun straightened up before starting to get panic. “I have to hurry too!” –Daehyun yelped slowly as he raised up both of his hands.

 

“I forgot my bag!” –he shouted loudly and rushed to his bedroom, making the small boy whose standing there flinched at the loud voice.

 

“Sheesh, what a noisy boy.” –Ricky stated and brought out the book from his back. “But, that makes it perfect right from the start.” Ricky chuckled lowly as he looked at the contents of the book.

 

Summer Vacation Open Research Daehyun Observation Journal

 

July 26th.

 

Summer vacation begins today.

 

However, this morning, Daehyun was already in a panic getting to her classes.

 

I thought “I don’t want to become a high schooler like that.”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Youngjae got out from his house and closed the door behind him, slowly walking down the stairs.

 

“Morning, Mr. Genius.” –Yongguk greeted him nicely while waving his hand towards the said boy as the other slowly walked passed him.

 

Youngjae glanced at Yongguk for a while before looking back at the pathway.

 

“How classy, playing tennis right from the morning.” –Yongguk said again, trying to get the other’s attention.

 

“You seem to be putting in a lot of effort yourself.” –Youngjae muttered lazily, totally uninterested with the other’s words.

 

“Hmph! You never know when being called a genius all the time will turn you into a monster!” –Yongguk smirked, carelessly spat his words out.

 

Youngjae stopped abruptly, turning around to face the other’s gaze. “Yeah, that’s true.” –Youngjae nodded, affirming the other’s words as he kept his poker face.

 

Yongguk’s face changed before anger built up inside him. He narrowed his eyes to the genius boy.

 

“What?!” –Yongguk was totally lost his patience and spat loudly. He then stopped his action as he heard a several footsteps approached him.

 

“Gukkie, sorry to keep you. Shall we go?” –Daehyun said lovingly at the said boy before taking a hold of his wrist and walked off.

 

“Have fun!” –Mrs. Yoo happily bid them a goodbye, turning to her side as he saw a letter in the mailbox.

 

He took out the letter and looked through it. “The Papas are having a school reunion? I got it!” She smiled slightly as she said that. She thought for a while before cracking a small laugh.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Daehyunnie, morning.” –Hyosung greeted the small boy, standing near the window with a soft smile.

 

“Morning.” –Daehyun replied cheerily, giving them an eyes’ smile.

 

“Weren’t you supposed to be the Youngjae of Class –F?” –Baekhyun whispered slowly to the boy in front of him.

 

Daehyun chuckled, scratching his head in embarrassment. “I guess the effect of the charm wore off.”

 

“That’s so like you.” Baekhyun sighed as he shook his head at his friend’s statement. Hyosung just looked at him with a smile.

 

“Oh, come to think of it, your husband is here too.” Hyosung looked out of the window and told his best friend about his so-called-husband at the tennis court.

 

Baekhyun and Daehyun immediately looked at where their friend had mentioned. Daehyun watched Youngjae, amazed.

 

A sudden light shone the handsome male’s figure, making him looked so much attractive. The way he played looked like a professional, making the trio gasped at the awesomeness.

 

“What are you guys watching?” –Yongguk asked, skipping closer to the trio as he waved at them happily.

 

All of them didn’t notice the presence of the other boy as they kept watching the perfection of the handsome male who was playing the tennis at the court.

 

“Youngjae is really cool after all!” –Daehyun squealed like a teenage school girl, making the other boy behind him looked so frustrated.

 

“Daehyunnie, there’s more to a guy than just coolness!” –Yongguk interrupted, screaming at them.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Okay, that’s all for today.” –the teacher said before going out of the class.

 

Daehyun stood up and gathered his books before putting all of them inside his bag.

 

“Hey, Daehyunnie. By the way, how’s the construction of your new house going?” –Yongguk asked. Standing on one feet as he leaned against the table beside him.

 

Daehyun blinked, thinking about it for a little while before answering. “I’m actually not very sure myself.” Daehyun pursed his lip, shrugging as he frowned a bit.

 

Yongguk gasped, looking down at the smaller boy in confusion. “My dad hasn’t told me much either.” –Daehyun continued.

 

“Sheesh. In that case, let’s go take a look.” –Yongguk suggested so that they will knew how it’s going.

 

“Right now?” –Daehyun asked a bit shocked.

 

“Yup. Let’s see how it’s going.” Yongguk nodded his head before taking a hold of Daehyun’s small wrist. “You should leave that devil’s house as soon as possible.” –He added, dragging Daehyun with him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“You’re kidding me!” –Daehyun shrieked. He surprised to see the building was still not finished.

 

“Huh, it hasn’t progressed at all.” –Yongguk commented.

 

“ They’ve only done this much in four months? What’s the meaning of this?” –Daehyun asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he thought about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter