Chapter 13 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sorry for the late replyyyy.... this is the second part of chapter 13....

thanks to all subscribers and upvoters.. i love you guys. enjoy!!

 

 

Chapter 13: Period of Love. [Part two]

 

 

“What was that about just now?” –Youngjae questioned his mother, gritting his teeth as he tried not to show his irritation. He couldn’t believe his mother could do such a thing like that, humiliating him in front of Himchan.

 

“What are you saying? I’m just telling him the truth.” –Mrs. Yoo said calmly, sitting on the dining table in front of his eldest son with closed eyes, obviously trying to play innocent. She tried her best to act as calm as possible.

 

“Your plan to get between us is plain obvious. Please stop behaving so selfishly.” –Youngjae said bluntly, making her mother to look up at him with wide eyes, feeling slightly offended.

 

“Huh? What do you mean by selfish?” –Mrs. Yoo asked in annoyance. Anger built up as soon as she heard her eldest son’s words.

 

“You’re trying to force us together because you like Daehyun!” –Youngjae spit out the truth behind his mother’s strange behavior towards Himchan before. He knew well that his mother really adored Daehyun so much and that she also want Daehyun to be part of the family.

 

Youngjae’s harsh statement made Daehyun flinched, his eyes widen in shocked. Mrs. Yoo stomped her palms on the table, getting up from her seat while eyeing her eldest son in anger. Just how could his son dared to say something like that to her?

 

“I just thought that you and Daehyun make a good couple.” –Mrs. Yoo said out loud before Youngjae managed to cut her out.

 

“And I’m telling you that’s selfishness. Don’t interfere with other people’s relationships!” –Youngjae sharply pointed out as he looked away, “I don’t want to be hampered by you.” –Youngjae said coldly as he closed his eyes, missing the painful look on his mother’s face.

 

“Hampered?” –Mrs. Yoo stared at her eldest son. She couldn’t believe that this cold-hearted boy was her own son. “Look at yourself! You know Daehyun’s feelings, yet you bring someone else back home with you. There’s a limit to how inconsiderate one can be!” –Mrs. Yoo yelled in anger, intensely staring at his son.

 

Daehyun who was scared something might happen between these two mother and son stepped in. “Aunty, don’t worry, I’m alright with it” –Daehyun said, feeling the cold sweet fell from his forehead as he nervously took a quick glance toward Youngjae.

 

“But!” –Mrs. Yoo tried to protest but Daehyun stopped her with his innocent smile.

 

Youngjae huffed and said arrogantly towards both of them, “Daehyun say so himself. Please don’t try to interfere anymore.” He spared a glance at Daehyun before swiftly turning his head away.

 

Mrs. Yoo sighed. She stared at her eldest son for a while before turning around to leave. “Fine then! Do as you please.” –Mrs. Yoo said sadly, wiping the tears that were falling off at the moment.

 

“Aunty…” –Daehyun tried to stop Mrs. Yoo but failed. He stood frozen on his spot as he saw the both mother and son left him alone. He felt guilty. Being the third person in there made him felt so guilty, he didn’t know who to support.

 

Daehyun sighed. He didn’t know why things turned out like this. How the relationships between mother and son would turned out like this? He wondered what would happened next.

                                                                                                  

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun walked back to his room quietly, opening his door and stepped in. He was a bit tired from just listening the argument between Youngjae and his mother. He didn’t know how all of these happened, and somehow he felt quite guilty. All of these seemed to be his fault.

 

Daehyun sighed again before shutting his door closed behind him. As soon as he looked up, he saw his phone lit up, he walked towards it and grabbed his phone. He stared at the screen and saw familiar name written on it.

 

“Gukkie?”

 

The phone showed that he got a few calls from Yongguk and there was a voicemail for him from Yongguk too. He was a bit curious to why Yongguk kept on contacting him. He clicked the button and listened to Yongguk’s voice mail.

 

‘It’s me. Can you please come to restaurant tomorrow? I’ve improved that dish you tried before. I was wondering if you could sample it for me. I’ll call you again later.”

 

That was what the voicemail said before it ended. Daehyun’s eyes now wandered at the calendar and it shown that he had the club training tomorrow. Club training, which means more times with Youngjae but what was the meaning all of these if Youngjae was now got himself a boyfriend. Daehyun left out a sigh which he didn’t know for how many times that day.

 

Tomorrow…

 

[The bold below is in Japanese]

 

Meanwhile Himchan, who’s just came back home, entering his house and greeted his father politely. “I’m back.”

 

“Oh! Welcome back. How your day?” –Mr. Kim turned his head from the newspaper he was holding towards his son and smiled. Himchan walked closer, returning the smile back sweetly.

 

“It was fun.” –Himchan simply answered, keeping the smile on his face the entire time.

 

“That’s good. I guess I should pay them a visit too, sometime soon.” –Mr. Kim said. He was now concentrated back on his newspaper, missing the sad expression shown by his son behind his back.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Ricky sneaked behind his brother, Youngjae and stood there for a brief second. He stared at his brother who got his back faced him, for a while before opening his mouth to talk with a little hesitation laced in his voice, “Hyung…”

 

Youngjae turned around and watched his younger brother with a small smile plastered on his face. Ricky thought to himself how could he created such a fake smile like that now? At this moment, how could he pretended to be happy when the truth was that he wasn’t at all?

 

“Are you really going to marry him?” –Ricky asked, lowering his gaze towards the floor instead of his handsome brother.

 

“You must be happy. You said that you wanted a beautiful and nice brother, right?” –Youngjae chuckled, looking at his flustered brother. He just wanted the best for his brother if that means he needed to sacrifice his happiness.

 

“But, you really like…” –Ricky’s words got cut by a slightly amused Youngjae.

 

“I’ll get Himchan to help with your Japanese next time.” –Youngjae didn’t want to hear it. He really didn’t to hear anything right now. He didn’t want to admit it. But actually, what was his brother trying to say just now.

 

Ricky knew it. All the burdens that his brother got on his shoulder, he tried hard not to show it but he knew well not to add any burden so, he just let it be, unanswered. Ricky just kept quiet and walked away and he would not try to disturb his brother again.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Hey dad, would you be happy if I married Gukkie?” –Daehyun asked his father, voice came out soft and clear. Right now both of them were sitting at the rooftop, staring at the beautiful night skies above them.

 

Mrs. Jung was shocked by Daehyun’s sudden question. What was it? Married? Gukkie? “Huh? What’s this out of the blue?” –Mrs. Jung eyed his son strangely, tilting his head in confusion.

 

Even though tohim, his son was already strange enough but the question that came out from his mouth can’t be strange too, right?

 

“It’s just a ‘what if’.” –Daehyun tried to explain due to his father’s weird expression towards him, emphasizing the word ‘what if’. He gave his father an awkward smile as he bit his lips nervously.

 

“He’s very carefree person, but he shows promise when it comes to culinary skills. If he becomes part of the family, then I guess I’ll be happy since I’ll have a successor.” –Mr. Jung complimented Yongguk, crossing his arms as he nodded at each word he said.

 

Daehyun lowered his gaze and nodded lightly. His father really liked Yongguk better than Youngjae now. When he thought about all these times, maybe, just maybe Yongguk was the one for him. “I see.”

 

“However, your feeling are most important.” –Mr. Jung stated. He was scared if he might ended up hurting his beloved son. He knew how much his son loved Youngjae and how much he was hurt from it, knowing that Youngjae didn’t like him back. It must hurt a lot. He felt sorry for his son but just what he could do?

 

“But, there’s nothing I can do if our feelings aren’t mutual.” –Daehyun said sadly, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall. He stared at the wide skies, there was a most shining star in the wide skies but it was too far to reach it. He would never be able to reach it anyway.

 

And the star was Youngjae.

 

“Daehyunnie, we should really leave this house.” –Daehyun’s eyes widened as he heard his father’s words. He couldn’t believe his ears. Did he heard right?

 

“You know it yourself, right? It’s unnatural for us to stay here any longer. Everything is out of order.” –The words were naturally came out from his father.

 

Daehyun knew that his father was right, “Dad...”

 

Mr. Jung closed his eyes as he breathed slowly, “You must be having it too hard, right? It’ll be better for you leave here in order to forget Youngjae.” He knew but this was the best for his son. He was suffered a lot.

 

Finally the reality hit hard on Daehyun. He knew he won’t ever got to continue this one-sided love. Daehyun couldn’t hold the tears anymore and he let out a sob. “You’re right...” –He cupped his face as he sobbed loudly. “This time, I really should give up, right?”

 

Mr. Jung took a glance towards his fragile son, sighing inside his mind. He didn’t want to hurt his son but Daehyun should knew what was bad and what was good for him. “It’s important for you to know when to give up. Besides, this is a good chance for you to make Youngjae think what a great person you were.”

 

Daehyun just continued to cry but he still could hear what his father said to him. He knew what should he did now was that he needed to give up.

 

“Right, Daehyunnie?”

 

After taking a relaxing bath, Daehyun was finally making up his mind. He would just accepted the person who loved him instead of trying to get attention from someone who clearly didn’t like him. So he decided to call Yongguk.

 

“Hello Gukkie? It’s me, Daehyun. About tomorrow… I think I can go. Got it, I’ll see you at the restaurant 5 o’clock then. I’ll be looking forward to it, bye.”

 

Whether he liked it or not, he had to accept the fact that this was the best for him. By accepting the other. As soon as he finished talk, he looked at the photo frame of him and Youngjae before putting it down.

 

It’s fine this way.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Youngjae said that?” –Mr. Yoo asked again. He can’t heard it wrong because the person he heard it was from his own wife. She couldn’t be lying right now. Why things became like thing?

 

Mrs. Yoo sobbed as she nodded at his husband, wiping out the tears on her face. “What should we do?” –She asked his husband who of course did’t know what to do as well.

 

“There’s nothing we can do if that’s what he wishes, right?” –Mr. Yoo said absentmindedly while shaking his head, as if he can’t do anything else to stop his dear stubborn eldest son.

 

Mrs. Yoo watched her husband in disbelief, letting out a gasp. “And you opposed when he wanted to become a doctor.” –She said in annoyance, mocking his husband.

 

The realization hit Mr. Yoo right in face. Yeah, he did argued before when his son wanted to become a doctor until he got warded now. Mrs. Yoo sighed. What could they do now? Youngjae was just too stubborn that they didn’t know what to do anymore.

 

“I thought that Jaejae actually loved Daedae.” –She cried even louder now. She really hoped that Youngjae would fall in love with Daehyun. “But...” –She kept on repeating the words, wiping her tears that seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter